PDA

View Full Version : Critique my meal schedule.

Labavo
02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
MEAL 1: 4 Egg whites, a banana, a cup of no fat milk.

MEAL 2: Quesadilla with cheese, steak, and chicken.

MEAL 3: Pasta with marinara sauce OR on weekends: Cheerios with no fat milk.

MEAL 4: Turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles and baby carrots.

MEAL 5: All natural JIF peanut butter on unseeded Rye bread.

This is for BULKING. Is this good? Should I try fit no fat yogurt in there? I tried, but it was so disgusting that I couldn't bear it.

I'm 20 years old, 160 pounds, and 5'9." I'm 20 years old, 160 pounds, and 5'9." I can bench 160 pounds 2x12 times.

I was kind of skinny growing up, but I don't think I look that skinny now. However, when I look at myself in the mirror, suddenly I can see my ribs, but looking down at myself doesn't look too bad. It sucks because I see people who look better built than me not being able to lift as much for some reason, even if they are the same height as me. Why is this?

Thanks in advance!

gbullock32
02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
You listed names of food but no calorie or macros, nor your TDEE. Read the stickies.

Tdiguy
02-02-2013, 09:53 PM
the amount you lift doesnt mean a bigger better body....many many strongmen dont look ripped/toned or jacked and could lift 1000x times more then most

Labavo
02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
You listed names of food but no calorie or macros, nor your TDEE. Read the stickies.

Sorry about that. I will now.

the amount you lift doesnt mean a bigger better body....many many strongmen dont look ripped/toned or jacked and could lift 1000x times more then most

Do you know why that is? It kind of sucks.

AlwaysTryin
02-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Do you know why that is? It kind of sucks.you serious,