PDA

View Full Version : thank god sunday nfl countdown is 4 hours tomorrow

sups31
02-02-2013, 08:01 AM
i was afraid they'd run out of time to discuss one game.

RyzinEnagy
02-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Over/under on the time they spend discussing Ray Lewis: 90 minutes

Howiester
02-02-2013, 08:16 AM

And time they spend discussing Ray Lewis' murders can be found on 60 Minutes.

ChrisPaulfor40
02-02-2013, 08:19 AM
uh oh.

sups with more sarcasm.
he so clever.

iamgenus
02-02-2013, 08:21 AM
I didn't think I could get tired of 49ers coverage but I'm on overload so I can only imagine how other people must feel.

Just want the game to get here.

ShweezyBTFO
02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
uh oh.

sups with more sarcasm.
he so clever.
lmaooo

PinkNgreen
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM

You're right. A guy who got injured and his teams performance drops, announces his retirement, comes back and people call the ravens the "worst team in the playoffs" but leads this team to the superbowl. His last game ever after 17 years as one of the GOATs is a superbowl that he's overdue for, right before he goes into the hall of fame. Yeah, I don't understand why they'd talk about him. Not much of a story there, that kind of thing happens every year.

brb_ballin
02-02-2013, 04:21 PM

lmao over is the lock of the century.

Future24
02-02-2013, 04:40 PM
You're right. A guy who got injured and his teams performance drops, announces his retirement, comes back and people call the ravens the "worst team in the playoffs" but leads this team to the superbowl. His last game ever after 17 years as one of the GOATs is a superbowl that he's overdue for, right before he goes into the hall of fame. Yeah, I don't understand why they'd talk about him. Not much of a story there, that kind of thing happens every year.

He used banned substances to come back. And it wasn't just deer antler spray he used...

Hallu
02-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Haven't watched ESPN for about 2 weeks. Can't stand listening to so much superbowl talk when idgaf

ziaziazia
02-02-2013, 04:43 PM
oh lawd, pleasetell me it's not chris berman. If it is I better sign myself up for suicide watch... fuk it i'll just play golf tomorrow

BadaBingBdaBoom
02-02-2013, 04:44 PM
He used banned substances to come back. And it wasn't just deer antler spray he used...

in b4 he didn't use them

brb comes back in 10 weeks from tricep injury, fukin fraud

Phil9
02-02-2013, 04:52 PM

Team: Baltimore Ravens

PinkNgreen
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM

Not saying he did or didn't, but he's a professional athlete. I bet it's easier to count the guys who don't take "shortcuts" then it is to count the guys that do