PDA

View Full Version : What is a healthy breakfast meal?

Lachlan93
01-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Lately i find it hard to find a satisfying feed for breaky.
Ceral for me seems to be too full on, when i have it i only have a small amount cause it fills me up too much.
And a few peices of toast is too much bread seeing as i have a samich most days for lunch. Can anyone through some ideas my way?
Thanks.

nullbee
02-01-2013, 12:23 AM
I usually eat 1 protein shake + 1 avocado and 1 kiwi.

AJL1
02-01-2013, 12:39 AM
I always enjoyed cooking up a cup of oats, then mixing in Syntha-6 (or any other protein powder) to form a delicious chocolate sludge.

The truth is though, you don't need to have 'breakfast foods' for breakfast. You can take any food in your diet and eat it whatever time throughout the day that suits. You don't even need to have breakfast at all if you don't want to, so long as you hit your calories and macros throughout the course of the day.

Grendizer
02-01-2013, 12:54 AM
*Chop onions & tomatoes & green, red, yellow bell peppers
*Add 2 whole eggs
*Add 4 egg whites
*Spices & Herbs
*Tortilla Wrap
*cup of hot milk with natural cocoa

I personally enjoy this healthy, micro/macro/protein friendly meal.

BroFoods
02-01-2013, 03:35 AM
I second making oats with a protein shake. Easy, quick and good for macros ( mine at least).

WonderPug
02-01-2013, 06:13 AM
It's interesting that 3 of the 4 replies above list processed fast food (protein shakes) as a component of a "healthy" breakfast.

Anyway, one meal, sans context of total daily intake, isn't "healthy" or "unhealthy". Rather, it's total daily intake that governs.

WackoJackoo
02-01-2013, 06:16 AM
I normally have 5eggs, shredded cheese, and spinach omelet. Sometimes have a tbs of natty PB if I'm feeling extra hungry.

GibRed
02-01-2013, 06:56 AM
I personally mix it up:

Oats with berries and a pice of fruit

Couple of slices of toast, piece of fruit

Slice of toast with a couple of scrambled eggs (if i am feeling 'posh' chuck some smoked salmon in with it as well)

it really depends on how much time i have, if am hungry, but also what i am going to have later in the day.

leinenn
02-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I make an omelet with 5 egg whites/milk, cooked broccoli, chopped red onion, and some sliced turkey or chicken.

Broscientist88
02-01-2013, 07:59 AM
today i had lemon flavored basmati rice, ground beef and an apple. I love my proats but they dont fill me :(