PDA

View Full Version : LOL at phaggots booing Nash @ Phoenix

wildchild11
01-30-2013, 07:39 PM
un-grateful sumbitches

Phil9
01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
WTF? They did? He's the only reason that scrub franchise ever even got far in the playoffs, or in the playoffs for that matter.

WheyneNewton
01-30-2013, 07:42 PM
the reception they gave him was embarrassing. they should lose their franchise for that.

Phil9
01-30-2013, 07:42 PM
the reception they gave him was embarrassing. they should lose their franchise for that.

They are booing him every time he has possession of the ball too lol.

GoldenArmKid
01-30-2013, 07:44 PM

This. Idk why but I was actually shocked. I expected Nash to get a decent ovation considering how well I heard they received Ray Allen when he came to play in Boston for the Miami Heat.

wildchild11
01-30-2013, 07:45 PM
he literally bled for that franchise, he fought the spurs....wow

RogerSterling
01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Arizona is just the worst

BullStampede
01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Didnt like that. You dont have to cheer for him now that he is on the Lakers, but you dont need to boo him. Lame.

isp
01-30-2013, 07:48 PM
didn't hear it, but thats pretty pathetic...

he can't help it the refs tooled them in 07

cmg.
01-30-2013, 07:50 PM
SMH. That's awful.

Masstastic
01-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Booed him when he brought the ball up the floor too for the first time.

It's just further proof Suns fans loved Amare/Matrix over Nash/D'Antoni and their "system".

Nash should've forced his way out after the Amare debacle, his loyalty to this cheap ass franchise wasted 2 very good years at the tail end of his career

Celticsfan94
01-30-2013, 07:57 PM
He just got a standing ovation when they played highlights during that timeout.

Good, he deserves hell of a lot more then boos.

nvrstopworking
01-30-2013, 07:59 PM
You guys are surprised?

Look at what Lebron did for CLE and they were fawking burning his jerseys lol.

infanite
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM
I'm a suns fan but I wouldn't have booed. Although it would have never happened if he picked literally any other team in the league to go to than the lakers

RogerSterling
01-30-2013, 08:15 PM
You guys are surprised?

I missed Nash's Decision special and victory parade with the Lakers, was that on this past summer?

SteezeFactory
01-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Booed him when he brought the ball up the floor too for the first time.

It's just further proof Suns fans loved Amare/Matrix over Nash/D'Antoni and their "system".

Nash should've forced his way out after the Amare debacle, his loyalty to this cheap ass franchise wasted 2 very good years at the tail end of his career

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about, it's solely because he went to play for the Lakers. Anywhere but LAL or the Spurs and not a single boo would have been heard the night he came back. I wouldn't have booed him now that I've had plenty of time to get over the trade, but I'm not surprised people did. People here despise the lakers.

He got his standing O when they played his highlight reel. Fans still love nash they just hate the jersey he's currently wearing.

AlliWantisLulz
01-30-2013, 08:42 PM
good that they booed him

he deserves it after going to a phaggot team like the Lakers

deserves to get things thrown at him (srs)

1800_Cool_Guy
01-30-2013, 08:46 PM
It's funny how they boo'd him and then the production team did a video as fast as possible to play during a timeout so that they can cheer.

ElMariachi
01-30-2013, 08:48 PM
WTF? They did? He's the only reason that scrub franchise ever even got far in the playoffs, or in the playoffs for that matter.

:rolleyes:

Scrub franchise=4th best winning percentage in NBA history.

That said, anyone booing Nash is a ****ing idiot, the Suns were the ones looking to move him, he was going to be gone no matter what, so why blame the guy because the team he happens to play on is unpopular in Phoenix. That's what happens when you have $10 upper level seats, a bunch of ****ing retards stumble in.

Berez
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
You guys are surprised?

you are an idiot.

Offsides
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Maybe its just a bad day cause those fans sound retarded

Brb chanting "aiiiiiiir baaaaaall" against their own player
Brb cheering whenever Kobe scores
Brb booing Nash

originaldood
01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Scrub franchise=4th best winning percentage in NBA history.

That said, anyone booing Nash is a ****ing idiot, the Suns were the ones looking to move him, he was going to be gone no matter what, so why blame the guy because the team he happens to play on is unpopular in Phoenix. That's what happens when you have $10 upper level seats, a bunch of ****ing retards stumble in.

....And how many rings to go with the 4th best winning %?? Get on the Spurs level phaggot

ElMariachi
Maybe its just a bad day cause those fans sound retarded

Brb chanting "aiiiiiiir baaaaaall" against their own player
Brb cheering whenever Kobe scores
Brb booing Nash

Phoenix is filled with bandwagon riding douchebags, there's plenty of Kobe fans in that arena...not Lakers fans, just Kobestans.

Offsides
This. Idk why but I was actually shocked. I expected Nash to get a decent ovation considering how well I heard they received Ray Allen when he came to play in Boston for the Miami Heat.

you heard wrong lol, there was a mix of boos and cheers when they showed his tribute package and then it was all boos every time he touched the ball.

Wu-Massacre
01-30-2013, 09:29 PM
damn some of yall acting like Nash put the team on his back during the playoff run this dude also had prime Marion,Amare,Leandro Barbosa and a skinny Rajeh bell people really underrate that Suns team because they never made it all the way. I'm not saying they would be better w/o Nash though

ElMariachi
01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
damn some of yall acting like Nash put the team on his back during the playoff run this dude also had prime Marion,Amare,Leandro Barbosa and a skinny Rajeh bell people really underrate that Suns team because they never made it all the way. I'm not saying they would be better w/o Nash though

Nash took a Suns team with Boris Diaw as the C into the Western Conference Finals.....enough said right there.

441Forty
01-30-2013, 10:16 PM
You don't know what the fukk you're talking about, it's solely because he went to play for the Lakers. Anywhere but LAL or the Spurs and not a single boo would have been heard the night he came back. I wouldn't have booed him now that I've had plenty of time to get over the trade, but I'm not surprised people did. People here despise the lakers.

He got his standing O when they played his highlight reel. Fans still love nash they just hate the jersey he's currently wearing.

Word.

Leave it to masstastic to spew some BS like that lol

But honestly I have no hard feelings towards Nash.. Great memories watching him play here

*DH*
01-30-2013, 10:39 PM
un-grateful sumbitches

How would you feel if Brees was a free agent and decided to go to the Falcons?

How would you feel if Patrick Ewing was a free agent and decided to go to the Miami Heat?

Arizona is just the worst

How would you feel if Urlacher decided to sign with the Packers once he becomes a free agent?

Didnt like that. You dont have to cheer for him now that he is on the Lakers, but you dont need to boo him. Lame.

How would you like it if Dan Marino had left the Dolphins and signed with the Patriots?

si1ver
01-30-2013, 11:04 PM
On an Arizona sports channel they showed Nash getting a standing ovation when he first came on the court and a standing ovation during the tribute video. I don't know what OP heard but Nash got the cheers he rightfully deserved. A lot of people are understandably pissed Nash gave a huge boost to a down-spiraling division rival but he's still gonna get a Ring of Honor/jersey hung in the rafters. Everyone still loves him, they just can't wait till he retires. Its not like he's gonna win a ring in LA. Plus, his trade netted us their 1st round picks this year and in 2015, this year's is looking like a lottery pick and in 2015 Kobe/Gasol could retire which could make another lottery pick.

ElMariachi
01-30-2013, 11:13 PM
On an Arizona sports channel they showed Nash getting a standing ovation when he first came on the court and a standing ovation during the tribute video. I don't know what OP heard but Nash got the cheers he rightfully deserved. A lot of people are understandably pissed Nash gave a huge boost to a down-spiraling division rival but he's still gonna get a Ring of Honor/jersey hung in the rafters. Everyone still loves him, they just can't wait till he retires. Its not like he's gonna win a ring in LA. Plus, his trade netted us their 1st round picks this year and in 2015, this year's is looking like a lottery pick and in 2015 Kobe/Gasol could retire which could make another lottery pick.

I just realized that the Suns could have a 3rd 1st rounder from Minnesota this year if its the 15th pick or higher.

In B4 Sarver sells all of them.

lovebbing
01-30-2013, 11:20 PM
I missed Nash's Decision special and victory parade with the Lakers, was that on this past summer?

urine idiot.

Nash isnt the same calibur player and didnt start his real run with the Suns until 8 years into his career.... thus him being much older than Lebron when he left them...

If people like you didnt care so much and talk so much about Lebron in the first place, he probably wouldnt feel obligated to make a show like "the Decision" to inform you all of his choices...

BullStampede
01-31-2013, 06:46 AM
How would you like it if Dan Marino had left the Dolphins and signed with the Patriots?

He used to be my neighbor, so he would know better. Id kill him in his ****ing sleep with my bare mother****ing hands. Ill do the same to you if you ever suggest such a preposterous idea again. ****ing little bitch I will end you.

ElMariachi
01-31-2013, 06:54 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a9010ad1ba1a2e2f28f8bd071fbadda1/tumblr_mgik2rkq8U1rk0uv7o1_r2_250.gif

PureCardio
01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
You guys are surprised?

I don't even blame LeBron for leaving a poor, sad, penny-pinching, franchise... but it was in the prime of his career at the top of his game, and he was from Akron. That's a huge difference between Steve Nash, who propped up a poverty franchise for the entirety of his prime, and left when he was 37 fukcin years old. It's good that he left, it lets the franchise see how Dragic can do.

What a bunch of insufferable phaggots, Ray Allen wasn't even a Boston legend and the goddamn BOSTON FANS didn't even boo him.

RogerSterling
01-31-2013, 08:13 AM
urine idiot.

Nash isnt the same calibur player and didnt start his real run with the Suns until 8 years into his career.... thus him being much older than Lebron when he left them...

If people like you didnt care so much and talk so much about Lebron in the first place, he probably wouldnt feel obligated to make a show like "the Decision" to inform you all of his choices...

people like me? lol what does that even mean. a person who watches sports?

there have been lots of high profile free agent signings, but only 1 Decision. LeBron was under no obligation to do it and if he had real PR people instead of his high school buddies he never would have. Anyway you are agreeing with me in the first part, Nash's departure wasn't comparable to LeBrons so to say we should have expected it in Phoenix because of how Cleveland treated LeBron is stupid.

I see why you are red.

RogerSterling
01-31-2013, 08:16 AM
How would you feel if Urlacher decided to sign with the Packers once he becomes a free agent?

I wouldn't care. Urlacher has become a phaggot in his twilight years and doesn't perform well enough on the field to justify it. Hoping the franchise parts ways with him soon. He was never the class act that Nash was.

AriGhold
01-31-2013, 08:18 AM
And its not like he even came up through the league with that franchise either. Bunch of ungrateful phages.

TheBannedBrah
01-31-2013, 09:04 AM
Straight disrespectful, dude gave them so many good years.

LyonGaultier
01-31-2013, 09:16 AM
I just realized that the Suns could have a 3rd 1st rounder from Minnesota this year if its the 15th pick or higher.

In B4 Sarver sells all of them.

He promised he wouldn't, that they would build young ala OKC.