PDA

View Full Version : too much fat in my bulk?

DTVegas85
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
im doing a bulk at about 3300 cal a day, im getting the protein/fat macros i need but while i see allot of people are just rounding the calories out with carbs, i find myself doing so with alot of extra fats mostly healthy...all the extra fat just feels good and seems to give me more energy, however i wasnt sure if this is gonna be something i regret? or is it somehow less efficient than just carbing more? thx for any imput.

n0useforaname
01-29-2013, 06:06 PM
im doing a bulk at about 3300 cal a day, im getting the protein/fat macros i need but while i see allot of people are just rounding the calories out with carbs, i find myself doing so with alot of extra fats mostly healthy...all the extra fat just feels good and seems to give me more energy, however i wasnt sure if this is gonna be something i regret? or is it somehow less efficient than just carbing more? thx for any imput.

Extra fats won't hurt you at all. If you are staying at your caloric goal and hitting protein needs and micronutrients, you are fine.

Evandrus
01-29-2013, 06:07 PM
No one can say without your macronutrient breakdown to critique.
The bottom number for fat is just a minimum requirment as you can go much higher than that, and carbohydrates are non essential. If one feels better with the consumption of more fats in place of carbs than that is highly an individual preference and fine to do so.

justin0202
01-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Look at ketosis

People have high protein high fats and very low carbs. It's is perfectly fine bro

DTVegas85
01-29-2013, 08:26 PM
thx, let the wonderful fat consumption roll on then i suppose :)