PDA

View Full Version : UK politician condemned: he criticized Israeli brutality against the Palestinians

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Any 'bad' thoughts against Israel and they'll haul you up to the courts before you can say 'sorry'. That's the kind of grip the neo-Zionists have on anyone daring to speak out against them and their barbarity.

------------

Mr Ward added: "Having visited Auschwitz twice - once with my family and once with local schools - I am saddened that the Jews, who suffered unbelievable levels of persecution during the Holocaust, could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians in the new State of Israel and continue to do so on a daily basis in the West Bank and Gaza."

http://www.b_bc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21194991

Kadafi25
01-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Read about this earlier. The MP was spot on, except he shouldn't have termed the perpetrators as "Jews".

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 06:44 AM
At the end of the day, Bradford MP gonna Bradford MP for the people of Bradford who gonna Bradford.

*non-UK brahs, to understand Bradford, think Little Pakistan. A now horrible run-down city that once prospered as the centre of the European rag trade (ironically when the Jews moved in!!) obv. Jews no longer there..))

As part of our local lobby, we are working to have this racist piece of shyt removed from office. Stay tuned...

PeteratCastle
01-25-2013, 06:45 AM
He is only being criticised for the term "the Jews" and his timing which is, em, opportunistic to say the least.

No one is arguing with the central point of his statement which is that Israel, and Palestine, should really sort something out so that this **** stops.

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 06:48 AM
The Guido Fawkes political website carries a Liberal Democrat Party criticism of its MP’s remarks:

This is a matter we take extremely seriously. The Liberal Democrats deeply regret and condemn the statement issued by David Ward and his use of language which is unacceptable.

updates here (its getting messy for him) http://order-order.com/2013/01/25/david-ward-mp-summoned-by-whips-tory-mp-slams-holocaust-comments/

Lib Dem spokesman tells Guido "there will be consequences" for David Ward, but will not speculate on what happens if no apology.

Position in the Respect Party for another scumbag on the horizon.. they'll certainly have Bradford covered along with George Galloway. Euchh.

freeheeler
01-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Bradford - Has to look after his constituents

End of story

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 07:26 AM
You know, another MP (a certain Baroness Jenny Tonge) said something similar :

In 2003 Tonge and Labor Party Member of Parliament Oona King visited the Gaza Strip and compared Gaza Strip living conditions for Palestinians to conditions Jews suffered in the Warsaw Ghetto during World War II.

Tonge said "You are almost getting a situation like the Warsaw ghetto. People can't get in or out. They can't work, they can't sell anything. There is this gradual squeeze,” as well as "It was an apartheid system."

Tonge recommended economic sanctions be applied against Israel and that European Union or United Nations troops be sent to Gaza. Tonge and King said an Israeli soldier wielding a grenade confronted them when they tried to leave the Gaza Strip.

Zionist terrorists gonna terrorize.

Oh, and she got sacked for what she said, btw..... :cool:

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 07:33 AM
You know, another MP (a certain Baroness Jenny Tonge) said something similar :

Oh, and she got sacked for what she said, btw..... :cool:she didn't get sacked for that you div, but she was removed from her position 7 years later for similar, provocative inciteful behaviour.

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 08:01 AM
she didn't get sacked for that you div, but she was removed from her position 7 years later for similar, provocative inciteful behaviour.

Which involved talking about Israeli brutality against the Palestinians.

ZB, do you think people have a right to criticize Israeli policy without having the threat of arrest hanging over their shoulders ?

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 08:12 AM
ZB, do you think people have a right to criticize Israeli policy without having the threat of arrest hanging over their shoulders ?I think you shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything as you don't seem to get anything right, as this question proves.

I understand arabs are a law unto themselves, but do you think there is a place for racism in UK politics? I only want to hear a Yes or No from you. Go.

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 08:20 AM
I think you shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything as you don't seem to get anything right, as this question proves.

I understand arabs are a law unto themselves, but do you think there is a place for racism in UK politics? I only want to hear a Yes or No from you. Go.

Simple question :

are people allowed to criticize Israel and it's policies ?

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Simple question :

are people allowed to criticize Israel and it's policies ?Yes.

Your go - does racism have a place in UK politics? Yes or No.

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Yes.

So you agree what happened to David Ward MP was completely over-the top ?

Your go - does racism have a place in UK politics? Yes or No.

No.

MuscleGunner
01-25-2013, 08:49 AM
The guy's from Bradford, aka the Hamastan of the UK, he has to say **** like that.

marke8
01-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Any 'bad' thoughts against Israel and they'll haul you up to the courts before you can say 'sorry'. That's the kind of grip the neo-Zionists have on anyone daring to speak out against them and their barbarity.

------------

Mr Ward added: "Having visited Auschwitz twice - once with my family and once with local schools - I am saddened that the Jews, who suffered unbelievable levels of persecution during the Holocaust, could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians in the new State of Israel and continue to do so on a daily basis in the West Bank and Gaza."

http://www.b_bc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21194991

agree with you,isreal have a lot to answer for.
its the way they run their country that stirs up most of the trouble in the world right now.

you would think what their people went through they would be a bit more understanding of minorities

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 09:11 AM
agree with you,isreal have a lot to answer for.
its the way they run their country that stirs up most of the trouble in the world right now.

you would think what their people went through they would be a bit more understanding of minorities

Yep; and since the Israelis have elected the right-wing neo-Zionist (Netanyahu) again, what hope is there ? :(

marke8
01-25-2013, 09:15 AM
there isnt any,they are a scary bunch of people.
i saw some of the views of a politician in israel last week and it was blatant racism,bloody disgusting to be honest

GregariousWolf
01-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Simple question :

are people allowed to criticize Israel and it's policies ?

What good does it do to criticize Israel on a bodybuilding site?

Do you even lift?

marke8
01-25-2013, 09:50 AM

Do you even lift?

if that was true,why are you replying to it?
i lift and i also have interests in climbing and cycling,doesnt mean we never think of anything else

do you actually lift?not judging by your pic

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 10:31 AM

Do you even lift?

Tell me the name of this particular section of the forum, then respond.

Thanks.

BTW, this is a very popular site where thousands visit; registered users as well as non. The more that the word gets out re. Israeli terrorism, the better.

Birdy69
01-25-2013, 10:59 AM
ZioBot is actually payed to defend Israel in online forums.

Just so you guys know.

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
ZioBot is actually payed to defend Israel in online forums.

Just so you guys know.would be interested to see your workings out Mr Logic. Post up or shut up.

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 11:35 AM
No.In that case, what is this thread about, as David Ward MP made a racist comment (as others here have noted)? I'm confused.

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 11:41 AM
KGit_aWo3N0

http://davidward.org.uk/en/image/5flVmr/240/320/david-ward-speaking-in-centenary-square.png

PeteratCastle
01-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh boy @ that interview

CXC3000
01-25-2013, 12:35 PM
In that case, what is this thread about, as David Ward MP made a racist comment (as others here have noted)? I'm confused.

Criticizing Israeli brutality against the Palestinians is akin to being 'racist' ? :confused:

ZioBot
01-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Criticizing Israeli brutality against the Palestinians is akin to being 'racist' ? :confused:Are you even following your own thread? lol

CXC3000
01-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Are you even following your own thread? lol

ZB, if someone criticizes Israeli policies, are they being racist ?

CXC3000
01-27-2013, 05:14 AM
Looks like the pro-Zion crowd won't let this go :

Campaigners blast MP's comments

Olivia Marks-Woldman, chief executive of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, said: "We utterly condemn those original remarks that he made.

"The Holocaust was a unique event. It was a tragedy of unique proportions and scale.

"We condemn utterly any attempts to make comparisons between that event and any other atrocities that are going on across the world."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/campaigners-blast-comments-on-jews-16266485.html

-----------

So let me get this right :

someone who died in the Holocaust deserves more recognition than someone who was killed in, say, the former Yugoslavia; or in Vietnam, or in Iraq ?

I thought being murdered (for whatever reason) was disgusting ? - be it because of one's religion, color, or creed ?

ZioBot
01-27-2013, 05:35 AM
CXC, only you it seems, are completely missing the point (to be expected always i suppose)

MP has now issued an apology. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/27/david-ward-mp-apologises-_n_2560573.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl1|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D149291

CXC3000
01-27-2013, 07:03 AM
CXC, only you it seems, are completely missing the point (to be expected always i suppose)

MP has now issued an apology. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/27/david-ward-mp-apologises-_n_2560573.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl1|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D149291

He issued an apology a few days ago, yet as we can see today, the neo-Zionists are still hounding him.

ZioBot
01-27-2013, 08:29 AM
He issued an apology a few days ago, yet as we can see today, the neo-Zionists are still hounding him.

As you said, there is no place for racism in UK politics.

CXC3000
01-27-2013, 09:38 AM

So going back to what was asked earlier, can people criticize Israeli policies without being called 'racist' ?

mehdi84
01-27-2013, 09:56 AM
racism

-_-

lets be cereal, zions are of many races

its as stupid as calling islamophobia or whatever you want to label it as racism

its not your race anyone is concerned about

its your politics

phaggot

ZioBot
01-27-2013, 09:58 AM
So going back to what was asked earlier, can people criticize Israeli policies without being called 'racist' ?Of course except this (your) thread is about a man who criticized Israeli policies in a racist way. Please keep up at the back.

CXC3000
01-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Of course except this (your) thread is about a man who criticized Israeli policies in a racist way. Please keep up at the back.

Appreciate that you've finally answered.

(and lol @ 'mehdi84's' post) :D