PDA

View Full Version : If Brook Lopez isn't an All Star I riot (srs)

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
TNT announcing team in a moment

EDIT: Getting my Molotov cocktails ready

sdballer5588
01-24-2013, 04:06 PM
If only he could rebound.

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:07 PM
If only he could rebound.he does and plays defense while being the number 1 scorer at his position

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:08 PM
If only he could play in a Playoff game

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
If only he could play in a Playoff gameWhat do Lopez and Demarcus cousins have in common? Nothing Lopez will be in the playoffs

AlliWantisLulz
01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
curry didn't make it, it could happen so pepper your angus

Winter52
01-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't worry brah i'm pretty sure he'll make it.

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:11 PM
he does and plays defense while being the number 1 scorer at his position

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/ezhl6b.jpg.gif

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:11 PM
curry didn't make it, it could happen so pepper your angusAs long as it's Noah replacing him if it Tyson Chandler who Brook Lopez is clearly better than my jimmies will be rustled

LeonardShelby
01-24-2013, 04:12 PM
He can warm the bench for Joakim

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:13 PM
What do Lopez and Demarcus cousins have in common? Nothing Lopez will be in the playoffs

http://i.imgur.com/R59lS.gif

He'll be back home to to take bong rips with his brother once those 4 games are up.

Wu-Massacre
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disapoint/grand/ezhl6b.jpg.gifplays 29 minutes scores 19 points grabs 7 boards with 2 blocks good enough for me....Must not have seen Lopez play much since poverty Nets blew out Kings couple weeks ago

arman24
lmao sorry op

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:16 PM
plays 29 minutes scores 19 points grabs 7 boards with 2 blocks good enough for me....Must not have seen Lopez play much since poverty Nets blew out Kings couple weeks ago

Last time I saw Lopez play he was being a complete non-factor against the Knicks.

7'0 and wasn't seen in the 4th quarter.

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Last time I saw Lopez play he was being a complete non-factor against the Knicks.

7'0 and wasn't seen in the 4th quarter.UMMMMMMMMMMMM U wot m8?
completely change the game with his 2 blocks in the 4th. Your NBA credibility continues to plummet
fxmqnOGQhW4

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:28 PM
UMMMMMMMMMMMM U wot m8?
completely change the game with his 2 blocks in the 4th. Your NBA credibility continues to plummet
fxmqnOGQhW4

You're such a homer dude.

Thats why Chandler made the team over Lopez, whether he makes a great defensive play or not, Lopez doesn't have the respect or recognition for being anything more than being a walking tree trunk with post moves.

Lopez is about as good as Hibbert. Just more aggressive. Be honest & not get biased.

Also those blocks did not change the game, but you go ahead and pump both of them up as if those blocks were more important than the Knicks misses down the stretch.

sups31
01-24-2013, 04:31 PM
lol @ the coaches blackballing the nets from the all star team this year.

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:33 PM

Thats why Chandler made the team over Lopez, whether he makes a great defensive play or not, Lopez doesn't have the respect or recognition for being anything more than being a walking tree trunk with post moves.

Lopez is about as good as Hibbert. Just more aggressive. Be honest & not get biased.

Also those blocks did not change the game, but you go ahead and pump both of them up as if those blocks were more important than the Knicks misses down the stretch.well it clear to say you are phucking stupid. The two blocks that didn't change the game? they weren't important? You telling me two great defensive stops while your team is only up by 1 in the closing minute isn't game changing? LOL at comparing Lopez two Hibbert please man don't pretend you know what you're talking about anymore you just look more and more like a dummy

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
lol @ the coaches blackballing the nets from the all star team this year.D-Will and JJ didn't deserve it but No Lopez I don't get it.

BadaBingBdaBoom
01-24-2013, 04:36 PM

Also those blocks did not change the game, but you go ahead and pump both of them up as if those blocks were more important than the Knicks misses down the stretch.

not sheriff srs. LOL at the blocks didn't change the game.

GoldenArmKid
01-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Imo B-Lo (yes I just made that up) and JR Smith deserved a spot. But really though smh @ the Nets being shafted lol.

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:40 PM
well it clear to say you are phucking stupid. The two blocks that didn't change the game? they weren't important? You telling me two great defensive stops while your team is only up by 1 in the closing minute isn't game changing? LOL at comparing Lopez two Hibbert please man don't pretend you know what you're talking about anymore you just look more and more like a dummy

http://i.imgur.com/JjKms.gif

I wont say anymore, just sit back and wait to drink your tears once the Nets season ends in Game 4 in Indiana.

dan213
01-24-2013, 04:44 PM
He has improved so much over the past 2 years. He's the best center in the NBA at this point (no homer) so the "fans" will eventually vote him in in the future.

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Imo B-Lo (yes I just made that up) and JR Smith deserved a spot. But really though smh @ the Nets being shafted lol.
LOL at thinking nobody has thought of B-LO

http://i.imgur.com/JjKms.gif

I wont say anymore, just sit back and wait to drink your tears once the Nets season ends in Game 4 in Indiana.AKA "I have nothing else to say because i'll just sound like an even bigger dumbass". A gif and a false prediction doesn't hide that you know i'm right it just clearly shows it.

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:52 PM
not sheriff srs. LOL at the blocks didn't change the game.

He was talking about his 4th quarter impact mentioning an easy block on an injured Amare with 3 minutes left and Melo driving to the basket looking to get contact for a foul.

The entire game turned into a defensive struggle so how would they be game-changing?

What was game-changing was the fact that Melo was a non factor for the 4th quarter while the Knicks defense kept the Nets from getting any easy shots inside.

Wu-Massacre
01-24-2013, 04:54 PM
He was talking about his 4th quarter impact mentioning an easy block on an injured Amare with 3 minutes left and Melo driving to the basket looking to get contact for a foul.

The entire game turned into a defensive struggle so how would they be game-changing?

What was game-changing was the fact that Melo was a non factor for the 4th quarter while the Knicks defense kept the Nets from getting any easy shots inside.HAHAHAHAHAHA reaching hard to push your agenda at it's finest gtfo please.

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 04:57 PM
LOL at thinking nobody has thought of B-LO
AKA "I have nothing else to say because i'll just sound like an even bigger dumbass". A gif and a false prediction doesn't hide that you know i'm right it just clearly shows it.

I've never been wrong when arguing with you.

Thats the fun fact that nobody knows about these little back & forths always about the Nets where you always call me "stupid", "know nothing about basketball", etc.

Why should I argue with a homer? You're love of the Nets is right there neck and neck with one of the 30+ year old Kobe homers on here.

Masstastic
01-24-2013, 05:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA reaching hard to push your agenda at it's finest gtfo please.
Not even pushing an agenda.