PDA

View Full Version : UK to exit EU if no reforms - Cameron

essenn
01-23-2013, 12:48 AM
http://rt.com/news/cameron-britain-eu-exit-559/

Britain will move to exit the EU if significant reforms are not made to the structure of the union, said UK Prime Minister David Cameron.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Dis gon be ...

zaqx
01-23-2013, 01:02 AM
I hope uk leaves.

Eu is going to legislate transaction tax in 12 countries, and it would cripple UK's banking system, so UK should GTFO!
and EU parlament is filled with old maoists and communists, and need to break up since it will be EUSSR a big ****ing communist club that will tax the ppl of europe to death, co2 tax, carrot tax, increased vat tax, water tax it will all come when the floodgates opens.

my country shuffles away 7 billion usd every year to EU failure, we could get a ****load of education and health care for that cash.
Put some extra focus on science for the future to get into a strong global position with new tech, instead we have rising unemployment and failing private companies etc etc.

PeteratCastle
01-23-2013, 01:15 AM
This sure will happen.

Several EU members are happy for the UK to renegotiate, as it will allow them to do the same. Doesn't anyone think it's odd that when Britain says "Renegotiate our deal or we'll leave!" that all the others immediately went "OK"? (they actually already said "OK, we'll renegotiate but then it's time to put up or shut up" in pre-recorded interviews on "the daily politics" earlier this week)

Britain won't leave the EU, it would isolate the UK from the world..he'll, even the US wants the UK to stay in. And I even doubt that there will be an "in or out" referendum. After all, Cameron said "if the Tories win the next election" by which he'll no doubt mean "win it outright". He'll probably come up with some sort of excuse the election and schmucks have voted for them thinking there will be a referendum if they do.
The Tories are very two faced about the EU. They always have plenty people in the party shouting how they want out to appeal to the euro sceptics but never do anything about it...funny that.

TruKnight
01-23-2013, 01:24 AM
do it cameron! yall got along fine for centuries before the eu, youll do fine after it. just thank thatcher yall never got sucked into the euro too or it would be even worse.

PeteratCastle
01-23-2013, 01:33 AM
do it cameron! yall got along fine for centuries before the eu, youll do fine after it. just thank thatcher yall never got sucked into the euro too or it would be even worse.

It was Lamont that stopped Britain joining the Euro, really...Thatcher deserves no credit for this.

NeoginCF
01-23-2013, 02:03 AM
There have been several good things to come out of the european union (schengen). But I agree that there needs to be a set number of things it can do, much like the american federal govt is supposed to do according to constitution.

ZioBot
01-23-2013, 02:07 AM
Dis gon be ...skewed russian propaganda?

he wants reforms, he wants to renegotiate our position, but he wants IN. He knows he has to offer a referendum and he is working slowly to persuade the electorate. Things are gonna get heated but don't confuse his position, he has set out his stall, and its very much in a future restructured European Union. Me, I'm still undecided.

TruKnight
01-23-2013, 02:15 AM
It was Lamont that stopped Britain joining the Euro, really...Thatcher deserves no credit for this.

whoever, still a good thing yall kept the pound tho.

freeheeler
01-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Dis gon be ...

30 years too late