PDA

View Full Version : Are Tom and Bill Sore Losers?

MK2866
01-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Bill declines a post game interview - usually gives stupid one word answers when up in front of the mic when he actually does speak.
Rumors that Tom didn't shake any of the players hands post game.

Years of losing must be digging at them.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 09:41 PM
More like competitive.

Would you shake someone's hand after they just kicked your ass?

MK2866
01-20-2013, 09:43 PM
More like competitive.

Would you shake someone's hand after they just kicked your ass?

yes - it's called respecting your opponent.

These teams must seriously hate each other.

Future24
01-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Brady loves Ray and I guarantee he told him congrats. But the Ravens are a bunch of thugs so I don't blame them.

Amaso
01-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Brady shook hands with quite a few people, maybe not everyone but why does he have to?

Bill should've given an interview, he's the damn coach for god's sake and thats part of what the job entails. As far as him giving one word answers that's fine. Reporters and people in general ask the stupidest questions, most of the time with extremely obvious answers that anyone watching the game could answer.

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 09:45 PM
yes - it's called respecting your opponent.

These teams must seriously hate each other.

Sore losers? Maybe BB but thats part of what makes him a great coach. BB did a postgame interview, CBS was just butthurt he didn't give them a solo one. BB also hates the media though because they are a bunch a phaggots. Brady apparently shook hands with people so idk where your rumors are coming from.

MK2866
01-20-2013, 09:47 PM
Brady shook hands with quite a few people, maybe not everyone but why does he have to?

Bill should've given an interview, he's the damn coach for god's sake and thats part of what the job entails. As far as him giving one word answers that's fine. Reporters and people in general ask the stupidest questions, most of the time with extremely obvious answers that anyone watching the game could answer.

I agree that reporters ask dumb questions, but Bill comes off as an arrogant elitist. I guess he doesn't care what people think about him.

Did he have the same attitude pre SB rings?

gregbmw
01-20-2013, 09:49 PM
BB seems like a phaggot (awesome coach that has tons of my respect though). On the local sports radio show the other day they were talking about how he was at some golf outing and he was basically acting like a massive douche and ignoring everyone.

Amaso
01-20-2013, 09:53 PM
I agree that reporters ask dumb questions, but Bill comes off as an arrogant elitist. I guess he doesn't care what people think about him.

Did he have the same attitude pre SB rings?

Can't remember that far back about how he handled the media pre SB rings. Who cares that he comes off as an arrogant elitist? The only people that truly care about how others react to stuff like that are simple minded folk. And yeah he doesn't care what other people think about him and why should he? The people inside his lockeroom, his family, and his friends are the only people he should care about. He doesn't owe the public or media anything.

ragealot
01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Years of losing?

We must be talking about different Toms and Bills.

Amaso
01-20-2013, 09:55 PM
BB seems like a phaggot (awesome coach that has tons of my respect though). On the local sports radio show the other day they were talking about how he was at some golf outing and he was basically acting like a massive douche and ignoring everyone.

He has fans all the time talking trash to him, or wanting something from him... I would probably have the same attitude that he does. It's not his job to care about others, and I don't think that makes him any worse of a person to ignore people he doesn't know.

notWilliam
01-20-2013, 09:59 PM
lol @ people expecting these competitors to just laugh off their season ending and be nice to every1 in the world.

Phobaphobia
01-20-2013, 10:00 PM

It's pretty obvious the dude is a hard introvert, media doing their best for some clicks.

iamgenus
01-20-2013, 10:15 PM
WTF is with these people claiming Brady didn't shake hands? Not that there's some written rule where you have to shake hands anyways. Guys deal with losses differently and this one ends the season.

If you watched the game you could clearly see Brady going up to some guys and shaking hands. I guess the haters expect him to stand near the Ravens' lockerroom to make sure he shakes everyones hand?

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 10:16 PM
WTF is with these people claiming Brady didn't shake hands? Not that there's some written rule where you have to shake hands anyways. Guys deal with losses differently and this one ends the season.

If you watched the game you could clearly see Brady going up to some guys and shaking hands. I guess the haters expect him to stand near the Ravens' lockerroom to make sure he shakes everyones hand?

Or to start fights like Melo.

I'M GOIN TO THEIR LOCKER ROOM BRO.

CCAurora
01-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Put it this way - Brady didn't wait in the locker room for Ray after the game.

gregbmw
01-20-2013, 10:33 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/bill-belichick-stiffs-cbs-game-shannon-sharpe-rips-034609666--nfl.html

Sharpe is correct here. Belichick is a baby........ grow up, be a good ambassador to the game and just have the damn interview and tip your hat to the winning team. He gets paid enough to do it and he has all offseason to bitch about it.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 10:34 PM

agreed, this isn't high school football either. You don't have to lineup with your team and high five everyone on the opposing team.