PDA

View Full Version : Tom "Lights it up against poverty Defenses" Brady

outfoxxed
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Couldn't stat pad on the ravens.

Whenever brady goes up vs a good D he doensn't step up his game and gets wrecked

StarksFX
01-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Bump of peace

jprockjr
01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
well said brah

DPharrell
01-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Threads like this are why I barely sports misc anymore. He's one of the if not the greatest QB's to ever play the game.

Suggesting that he can only beat teams with bad defenses shows either a complete lack of understanding & knowledge of the game or an incredible amount of butt hurt over his past & present achievements.

U.S.M.C. TANKER
01-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Threads like this are why I barely sports misc anymore. He's one of the if not the greatest QB's to ever play the game.

Suggesting that he can only beat teams with bad defenses shows either a complete lack of understanding & knowledge of the game or an incredible amount of butt hurt over his past & present achievements.

lol location: Australia

Thomas the goat?
Football....not even once

leafs43
01-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Brady spikes the ball and acts like a badass up 30 against the Jets.

Brady runs meekly to the locker room like a bish when losing in the playoffs.

DPharrell
01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
lol location: Australia

Thomas the goat?
Football....not even once

Naming my location & suggesting that I don't watch football because I suggested that Tom Brady is one of the if not the GOAT. What a valid argument.

Never mind that the same opinion is shared by sports journalists, current & former players, coaches & other people with well respected opinions.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Naming my location & suggesting that I don't watch football because I suggested that Tom Brady is one of the if not the GOAT. What a valid argument.

Never mind that the same opinion is shared by sports journalists, current & former players, coaches & other people with well respected opinions.

Minnesota Vikings - Boston Celtics -

but nah I respect you for being a fellow member of the randy moss crew

IShootCMen
01-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Couldn't stat pad on the ravens.

Whenever brady goes up vs a good D he doensn't step up his game and gets wrecked

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HowaRigthc4/Tdb-p7AV_2I/AAAAAAAAAHg/gl-ZeldrYzE/s1600/Trolling%2BMeant%2BSomething.jpg

DPharrell
01-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Minnesota Vikings - Boston Celtics -

but nah I respect you for being a fellow member of the randy moss crew

Moss is the reason I started following the Vikings. Dat '98 season. Never looked back.

Really hope he finally gets that ring a couple of weeks.

dRose37
01-21-2013, 01:06 AM
lol