PDA

View Full Version : As big Tom Brady fan, he choked, sorry guys

GetBigyo
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
No double standard here and no excuses, we say Peyton choke, then no question so did Brady.

Highest scoring offense and you only get 13 points? Did not play well at all.

Nocks
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Repped, gjdm for being sensible

TTexasTT
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Poor guy has to go home now.

http://priceypads.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/GISELE-TOM-BRADY-HOUSE-1-1024x673.jpg
http://www.modelsfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Gisele-Bundchen-Image-Gallery-www-modelsfame.com-2.jpg
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/205195326742049429_PSawgnQ0_c.jpg
http://behindblondiepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tom-Brady-Net-Worth.jpg

FGCHENG
01-20-2013, 06:50 PM
God damn Giselle was a bombshell back then

LeonardShelby
01-20-2013, 06:51 PM
He choked but so did the whole offense. Too many dropped passes, just like last superbowl.

si1ver
21-0 in the 2nd half

Pats' offense and defense choked

Amaso
at least Peyton plays well before he chokes... Brady just plays bad the entire game, so idk if it's considered choking

iloverat
01-20-2013, 06:52 PM
as the biggest tommy 3 rings fan i agreed..but the thing for me is I was surprised by it, I'm not surprised when peyton goes 1 and done. Peyton had a better performance vs the ravens however. Still I believe tonight was just an anomaly and 17-8/9-11 says it all

Amaso
01-20-2013, 06:53 PM
as the biggest tommy 3 rings fan i agreed..but the thing for me is I was surprised by it, I'm not surprised when peyton goes 1 and done. Peyton had a better performance vs the ravens however. Still I believe tonight was just an anomaly and 17-8/9-11 says it all

Tommy is 8-7 since becoming an elite QB, and he's had some of the most stacked teams of all time.

bezarker
01-20-2013, 06:53 PM

http://priceypads.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/GISELE-TOM-BRADY-HOUSE-1-1024x673.jpg
http://www.modelsfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Gisele-Bundchen-Image-Gallery-www-modelsfame.com-2.jpg
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/205195326742049429_PSawgnQ0_c.jpg
http://behindblondiepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tom-Brady-Net-Worth.jpg

minus that ring...

6HjM05-ngbQ

http://25.media.tumblr.com/173dec85183f67af31624242f4c4c54f/tumblr_mg0hwwfem61qjfxauo1_500.gif

Monstarx
01-20-2013, 06:54 PM
I don't feel like he choked... I think the Ravens D is just THAT good.

BBGAMBINI31
No double standard here and no excuses, we say Peyton choke, then no question so did Brady.

Highest scoring offense and you only get 13 points? Did not play well at all.

Repped for admitting it

Nocks

8-7 since spygate while Peyton is 7-6, bro I hav sum bad newz he's a choker.

TTexasTT
01-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Romo would have won that game. srs

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Tommy is 8-7 since becoming an elite QB, and he's had some of the most stacked teams of all time.
and not a single receiver over 6ft. Hmmm Choking is blowing a big lead, throwing terrible picks in big moments and coming up small in big moments. The Pats didn't lose this game because Brady "choked" they lost because Gronk can't stay healthy for a playoff run, Talib couldn't make it out of the 1st and Ridley ran too high. Brady maybe missed 4 throws tonight. Drops, lack of separation and lack of physicality cost us.

tandcrumpets
01-20-2013, 06:57 PM
He wasn't supposed to do this until the Superbowl though

Nocks
01-20-2013, 06:58 PM
and not a single receiver over 6ft. Hmmm

BRB one of the best designed offensive systems of all-time as well as the future GOAT TE in Gronk, best slot receiver of the last 5 years in Welker, Top-3 WR of all-time in Randy Moss, and Aaron Hernandez who would be a top 5 TE if not on the same team as Gronk.

Seems legit.

si1ver
01-20-2013, 07:00 PM
No Gronkowski. Talib goes down. Pat's defense gives up 21 points. NE driving down the field, Ridley gets ktfo, fumbles. Turning point of the game. Ravens defense played it perfectly after that. Can't run the ball, tipping passes, jump that last route...

GinoFelino
01-20-2013, 07:02 PM
The truth

ElMariachi

Nice solar array/10. Looks like he has at least 30 kilowatts up there.

GrecoRoman
BRB one of the best designed offensive systems of all-time as well as the future GOAT TE in Gronk, best slot receiver of the last 5 years in Welker, Top-3 WR of all-time in Randy Moss, and Aaron Hernandez who would be a top 5 TE if not on the same team as Gronk.

Seems legit.

Gronk wasn't a factor in the Giants loss, Gronk didn't play tonight. Randy Moss got one real season with TB and they lost one game all year. The thing about Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker is they dominate the middle of the field. Hard to do when teams stack the middle and make you throw outside. Lloyd couldn't consistently get open. Gronk was missed in the redzone tonight bigtime. One of the best redzone offenses in the NFL gets 1 td in about 5 trips?

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Seems legit.

So your arguments are a receiver we don't have.

A receiver Brady MADE.

And a tight end who is injured?

iloverat
01-20-2013, 07:04 PM
8-7 since spygate while Peyton is 7-6, bro I hav sum bad newz he's a choker.

since when do you just pick a start date from his first loss lol..hes 17-8 3 superbowls..goat resume

BeardBrahhh
01-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Brady blew it on 4th and 4 with nothing but field and 1 defender in front of him

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Brady blew it on 4th and 4 with nothing but field and 1 defender in front of him

1 defender= Haloti Ngati

and he didn't slide lol

strongest of reaches in this thread.

bezarker
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/148954_10151357355439936_1488878275_n.jpg

and now he can join Matty Matt on the green...

WarrNation
No Gronkowski. Talib goes down. Pat's defense gives up 21 points. NE driving down the field, Ridley gets ktfo, fumbles. Turning point of the game. Ravens defense played it perfectly after that. Can't run the ball, tipping passes, jump that last route...

I think you forgot all those times that Brady actually missed his receivers..

GetBigyo
He choked but so did the whole offense. Too many dropped passes, just like last superbowl.
True, but he didn't make good throws.

Shut out in 2nd half. Can't happen if you're one of the highest scoring offenses of all time.

jdboyd78
I have no idea why Brady didn't run that ball on 4th and 4. I know he's not a runner, but if you can't outrun a 350lb DT................

R.Cranium
01-20-2013, 07:07 PM
So your arguments are a receiver we don't have.

A receiver Brady MADE.

And a tight end who is injured?

Gtfo, Brady doesn't run welkers routes. Welker's quickness gets him open more than any receiver I've seen. Must be hard for Brady to throw to a wide open WR across the middle of the field

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:07 PM
I think you forgot all those times that Brady actually missed his receivers..

all maybe 4-6 of them? Count how many balls Brady actually missed, don't count throwaways, tipped passes and balls that hit receivers in the hands.

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Gtfo, Brady doesn't run welkers routes. Welker's quickness gets him open more than any receiver I've seen. Must be hard for Brady to throw to a wide open WR across the middle of the field

Welker is great for the most part, he's also 5'9 MAX. BRB Welker down the seem/sideline. Pats need to get bigger and more athletic on the outside.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 07:12 PM
I trust Brady more to close out a game when my team is up and need a score to end a game, but I trust Manning more to comeback from a game when my team is down.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:14 PM
They just all didn't play well. Their hurry up offense wasn't working. Had some dropped passes, threw picks, fumble. They scored zero points in the second half.

Ravens D wasn't spectacular they took a bend but don't break approach and made sure they hit them hard if they did catch it. Baltimore pass rush wasn't that great until the fourth because they were up. They rarely blitzed. O line actually did a good job majority of the game for NE.

Brady and the offense as a whole sucked. Missed throws, missed catches, collectively they were horrible. It will get pinned on Brady because qb gets all the glory and the blame.

BeardBrahhh
01-20-2013, 07:14 PM
1 defender= Haloti Ngati

and he didn't slide lol

strongest of reaches in this thread.

yeah I remembered he threw it away after I typed it but its not really a reach, that is exactly when the game was blown. They had 8:35 left on the clock, they were on the 19 yard line, all they needed was four yards and Brady could've cut back to the right, he had number 62 there goin for the block on Ngati and he likely wouldve got the first down

R.Cranium
01-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Welker is great for the most part, he's also 5'9 MAX. BRB Welker down the seem/sideline. Pats need to get bigger and more athletic on the outside.

Eh, they just need a healthy Gronk. They have plenty of weapons there.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
I have no idea why Brady didn't run that ball on 4th and 4. I know he's not a runner, but if you can't outrun a 350lb DT................ He would have got caught or would have gotten laid out. He couldn't slide because he had to get the yards so he pretty much punked out. He should have at least tried because he threw it to nobody.

Amaso
01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
I trust Brady more to close out a game when my team is up and need a score to end a game, but I trust Manning more to comeback from a game when my team is down.

In the Pats O-line we trust

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:20 PM
yeah I remembered he threw it away after I typed it but its not really a reach, that is exactly when the game was blown. They had 8:35 left on the clock, they were on the 19 yard line, all they needed was four yards and Brady could've cut back to the right, he had number 62 there goin for the block on Ngati and he likely wouldve got the first downEasy to say watching it, its different in game and thats not Brady's strength. He was running but saw Ngata and tried to look down field. Again this all happens in just a few seconds, he doesn't have HB vision, but he should have tried to run to get it.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Repped, gjdm for being sensible

this.

BeardBrahhh
01-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Easy to say watching it, its different in game and thats not Brady's strength. He was running but saw Ngata and tried to look down field. Again this all happens in just a few seconds, he doesn't have HB vision, but he should have tried to run to get it.

I mean I'm not saying it was easy or anything like that, I was just saying that I feel like that was the big turning point of the game, if they could've somehow picked up that first down I feel like they would've scored and had alot of time to score again...

just an opinion though, there were plenty of other moments where the game was blown as well. Just wouldve been cool if he pulled an Elway

Woolyyyy
01-20-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm a Pats fan, but it bothers me when people say they're still this amazing team. They haven't won **** in 10 years lol.

IMO, Brady > Peyton isn't debatable, but nobody will ever touch Montana.

Frosty073
01-20-2013, 07:23 PM
Almost everyone on the Patriots sucked today, that's that. Brady did choke, and this is coming from a diehard Pats fan, but so did everyone.

I'd love to think that we can get back to the Superbowl by the end of the Brady era but I dunno, for some reason I just don't see it happening.

ajn
01-20-2013, 07:26 PM
no credit to the Ravens being more physical and bringing more intensity? okay.

Needhelp1027
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
zero rings since spygate

overrated QB gonna overrated

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
I mean I'm not saying it was easy or anything like that, I was just saying that I feel like that was the big turning point of the game, if they could've somehow picked up that first down I feel like they would've scored and had alot of time to score again...

just an opinion though, there were plenty of other moments where the game was blown as well. Just wouldve been cool if he pulled an ElwayIt was a big moment in the game and he just didn't make the play.

Usually Pats make those big plays and pull out wins but Brady couldn't get it done today.

ziaziazia
01-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Tom Brady = Never a GOAT...

in fact his playoff stats would be worse if the raiders had not been cheated by the tuck rule, we all know it was a fumble.

an elite qb yes but by no means a goat

Vafongul
01-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Just want to check in, is everyone saying now that the Pats choked and the Ravens didn't deserve the win?

Cause...wow

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Just want to check in, is everyone saying now that the Pats choked and the Ravens didn't deserve the win?

Cause...wowNo, Pats Choked and Ravens deserved the win cause they didn't choke.

BeardBrahhh
01-20-2013, 07:40 PM

Cause...wow

No its not like that imo, its more like well if Tom Brady is so good (The so-called GOAT), why couldnt he lead his team to a win today?

Ravens definitely whipped dat ass

Frosty073
01-20-2013, 07:42 PM

Cause...wow

Combination of the two. The Ravens definitely outplayed the Patriots but there were times when the Pats were uncharacteristically retarded. The Patriots gave away the game more than the Ravens took it, IMO. As Belichick said, 'nothing was good enough.'

Vafongul
01-20-2013, 07:43 PM
No its not like that imo, its more like well if Tom Brady is so good (The so-called GOAT), why couldnt he lead his team to a win today?

Ravens definitely whipped dat ass

But if anyone looked at like the past 4 or 5 times these teams have played eachother, the games have always been tight and the Ravens' D has always given Brady fits. The Ravens' offense tore up the Pats D tonight. Ravens left it all out on the field and outplayed the Pats. Brady's a great QB, but he's not gonna win every game. Him losing doesn't mean he choked.

TBProdigy
01-20-2013, 07:43 PM
They just all didn't play well. Their hurry up offense wasn't working. Had some dropped passes, threw picks, fumble. They scored zero points in the second half.

Ravens D wasn't spectacular they took a bend but don't break approach and made sure they hit them hard if they did catch it. Baltimore pass rush wasn't that great until the fourth because they were up. They rarely blitzed. O line actually did a good job majority of the game for NE.

Brady and the offense as a whole sucked. Missed throws, missed catches, collectively they were horrible. It will get pinned on Brady because qb gets all the glory and the blame.

Agree, it was a day where the offense misfired completely. The defense was its normal terrible self.

I think its hilarious how people are talking about how they need to dismantle the best Offense in the NFL asap and get some rookies in.

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:46 PM
lol every Patriots loss=Brady choking

#sportsmisclogic

The only thing I can without a doubt say Brady ****ed up on was the clock management at the end of the half.

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Agree, it was a day where the offense misfired completely. The defense was its normal terrible self.

I think its hilarious how people are talking about how they need to dismantle the best Offense in the NFL asap and get some rookies in.

Letting Welker go=dismantle....okay.jpg

Support discriminated white athletes!

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:50 PM

#sportsmisclogic

The only thing I can without a doubt say Brady ****ed up on was the clock management at the end of the half.On the other end Patriots win = Brady is the GOAT

#sportsmisclogic

You can't have it both ways, its how it goes, qb gets all the blame and the glory

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 07:51 PM

#sportsmisclogic

The only thing I can without a doubt say Brady ****ed up on was the clock management at the end of the half.
Manning gets the same treatment. When you are the best or one of the best, your expectations are a lot higher and it ends up boiling down to if you don't win, you get the blame.

TBProdigy
Letting Welker go=dismantle....okay.jpg

Support discriminated white athletes!

Your solution is to get rid of the best/most productive receiver the patriots have?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Theres a reason they are the best offense

Welker is the best slot receiver in the NFL
Gronk is the best TE
Best O-Line
Brady is the best QB

If anything the reshaping should start in defense, with the secondary. Ship out Arrington, Chung, Mccourty

sdballer5588
On the other end Patriots win = Brady is the GOAT

#sportsmisclogic

You can't have it both ways, its how it goes, qb gets all the blame and the glory

It wouldn't be a convoluted argument without I OuTsiDeR I in here.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Your solution is to get rid of the best/most productive receiver the patriots have?

We keep Gronkowski bro! We're letting go of WELKER! Silly goose.

outfoxxed
01-20-2013, 07:54 PM

#sportsmisclogic

13 points is a choke. putting up 0 points in the second half is a choke. i dont care if the whole team choked cause brady choked too. you mad phaggot. yeah you mad

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:55 PM
It wouldn't be a convoluted argument without I OuTsiDeR I in here.What have I said that is so complex and difficult to follow (yes had to look it up lol)

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:56 PM

Do you how the Pats work? They'll pay market value and nothing more. There is a reason Welker doesn't have a long term deal right now. The dropoff from Welker to Edleman isn't as substantial as what a bigger/faster outside receiver would do for this offense. Welker-Hernandez-Gronk are all inside dominant. Lloyd is our best outside threat and I think that might need change.

TBProdigy
01-20-2013, 07:57 PM
We keep Gronkowski bro! We're letting go of WELKER! Silly goose.

I think its funny how retards like you lose one game and declare Welker the biggest of the Patriots problems, tell me, if I go through your post history would I find similiar posts?

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 07:58 PM
13 points is a choke. putting up 0 points in the second half is a choke. i dont care if the whole team choked cause brady choked too. you mad phaggot. yeah you mad

Not even mad (srs) more disappointed than anything but I stopped getting mad after the Jets loss. BRB 31 teams "choke" a year.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 07:59 PM
I think its funny how retards like you lose one game and declare Welker the biggest of the Patriots problems, tell me, if I go through your post history would I find similiar posts?Patriots release vets all the time even if they do produce. They feel that they can always bring it quality players or get guys through the draft. They let a lot of guys go, its how they do things. As someone stated its why they didn't sign Welker to a long term contract.

The only untouchable right now is probably Brady and Gronk.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 08:01 PM
I think its funny how retards like you lose one game and declare Welker the biggest of the Patriots problems, tell me, if I go through your post history would I find similiar posts?

You'd probably find me saying that manlets are disgusting, so i wouldn't do that if you value your self esteem.

TBProdigy
01-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Do you how the Pats work? They'll pay market value and nothing more. There is a reason Welker doesn't have a long term deal right now. The dropoff from Welker to Edleman isn't as substantial as what a bigger/faster outside receiver would do for this offense. Welker-Hernandez-Gronk are all inside dominant. Lloyd is our best outside threat and I think that might need change.

I know exactly how they work and I gaurentee they agree to Welkers demands

I like Edelman but hes no Welker, also hes not exactly a slot reciever(Hint:Being white doesn't make you a slot receiver)
Hes more like a Victor Cruz.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
I know exactly how they work and I gaurentee they agree to Welkers demands

I like Edelman but hes no Welker, also hes not exactly a slot reciever(Hint:Being white doesn't make you a slot receiver)
Hes more like a Victor Cruz.

If we had a healthy Hernandez and Gronk all season, the need for Welker over the middle greatly decreases, especially when we can get someone on the outside.

TBProdigy
01-20-2013, 08:04 PM
You'd probably find me saying that manlets are disgusting, so i wouldn't do that if you value your self esteem.

Damit I think I get it now, don't tell me Wesley plowed your GF? Mom? Sister?

that sonofab1tch

roadtrippin
01-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Bro its never Brady's fault. His defense lost him the game!!!11

/patriots fans logic

porcupinetree
01-20-2013, 08:09 PM
since when do you just pick a start date from his first loss lol..hes 17-8 3 superbowls..goat resume

Montana and Bradshaw called and said they have something to say about that goat crap

hey, if you are going to pound on Manning for blowing it, you have to pound on Brady too.
But hey, it is a team sport, and winning the super bowl is a hard thing to do. Since both Brady and Manny have done that, I'd say leave them alone. They've got rings.

roadtrippin
01-20-2013, 08:09 PM
If we had a healthy Hernandez and Gronk all season, the need for Welker over the middle greatly decreases, especially when we can get someone on the outside.lol @ you using the 'injury' cop out. NYG was the 3rd most injured team last season and guess what?

gregbmw
01-20-2013, 08:20 PM

#sportsmisclogic

I swear you were trashing Peyton about the same thing but when it's Brady, no no no! It was everyone elses fault but Brady!

Peyton got the same flak for this and Brady will get it too.

Get real dude the offense put up 13 points, Brady played a bad game. Nobody is disputing his insane caliber of QB play but the dude did NOT get it done tonight. At least Peyton put up 35 points and gave his team the lead in the 4th quarter.

If the pats won you would say Brady is the undisputed GOAT, can't have no double standard pal.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 08:22 PM
I swear you were trashing Peyton about the same thing but when it's Brady, no no no! It was everyone elses fault but Brady!

He voted Rahim Moore as the Bronco to blame for the Ravens loss. He is not one of them, I can confirm because I made that thread and made that thread a public poll.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 08:26 PM

Get real dude the offense put up 13 points, Brady played a bad game. Nobody is disputing his insane caliber of QB play but the dude did NOT get it done tonight. At least Peyton put up 35 points and gave his team the lead in the 4th quarter.

If the pats won you would say Brady is the undisputed GOAT, can't have no double standard pal.This is how it goes with die hard Brady misc fans. He can never do anything wrong. If they win he is the GOAT,if they lose they will blame it on everybody else.

He clearly didn't play well today individually and the Pats as a team. They lost caused they played horrible and Brady gets the brunt of it cause he is the qb just like Peyton gets it all the time when he loses.

00_Juris
01-20-2013, 08:30 PM
and not a single receiver over 6ft. Hmmm Choking is blowing a big lead, throwing terrible picks in big moments and coming up small in big moments. The Pats didn't lose this game because Brady "choked" they lost because Gronk can't stay healthy for a playoff run, Talib couldn't make it out of the 1st and Ridley ran too high. Brady maybe missed 4 throws tonight. Drops, lack of separation and lack of physicality cost us.

This. Anyone who thinks that Brady choked should stop watching football, as they have no capacity to understand how teams win games. This isn't the phucking NBA. Tom Brady cannot receive the ball as well as pass it, and he can't force throws when there is nobody breaking open. More than 15 years experience of watching football on Sundays tells me that he played as flawlessly as anyone could have. The only real mistake he made was in clock management at the end of the half, which resulted in points anyway. Welker dropped critical passes. Overall, the Pats didn't even play that poorly. Baltimore played an outstanding game. They deserve it. Hats off to them.

Cinderblock
01-20-2013, 08:35 PM
you're a big tom brady fan? since when?

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 08:36 PM

If the pats won you would say Brady is the undisputed GOAT, can't have no double standard pal.

The Broncos defense is the one that choked, the Patriots as an entire team choked today. Peyton did his team no favors against the Ravens, tipped interceptions don't count and I dont blame Peyton for throwing a pick six earlier because it really wasn't his fault. The only mistakes Peyton made were fumbling, and throwing across his body into coverage. Thats something I'd expect from sanchez. The one thing I said Brady ****ed up today was that atrocious poor clock management. Cost us 4 points. That wasn't what lost us the game today.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 08:39 PM
you're a big tom brady fan? since when?

giants fans who are huge tom brady fans confuse the sht out of me, but hey it's his life his rules

Phobaphobia
01-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Brady's only 'chokes' were the clock management before half and on that last interception, where he clearly needed to force something.

He did make some bad throws earlier in the game, but they weren't crucial, must-have plays.
Ultimately, the Patriots had a few un-timely drops on offence, couldn't execute on third down, and couldn't get any pressure on defence. Ravens played very physical.

gregbmw
01-20-2013, 08:44 PM
This. Anyone who thinks that Brady choked should stop watching football, as they have no capacity to understand how teams win games. This isn't the phucking NBA. Tom Brady cannot receive the ball as well as pass it, and he can't force throws when there is nobody breaking open. More than 15 years experience of watching football on Sundays tells me that he played as flawlessly as anyone could have. The only real mistake he made was in clock management at the end of the half, which resulted in points anyway. Welker dropped critical passes. Overall, the Pats didn't even play that poorly. Baltimore played an outstanding game. They deserve it. Hats off to them.

You trolling bro? The Ravens were REELING during every run play, Pats had the run game in their pocket all game, with many gashes up the middle for 6-9 yards at a time. Establishing the run game should have allowed the play action to work, which it did to an extent but not much. It's not like he had to air it out to get the yardage, some of the throws he did make were not on target. (Go ahead blame the wind but Flacco adapted just fine) Sure there were some dropped passes, but how about the throws that were off target and batted down? Also, Brady did not take any shots down field, nor did he lay out for that crucial first down in the 4th quarter. He did not play an AWFUL game, but it was far from "flawless", it was not even a good game.....actually I am re-reading your post and am almost positive you are trolling.

I am not a Brady hater, I hate the Pats/Belicheck but have tons of respect for them and Brady and what he has accomplished. The thing that bothers me is that when he loses it is excuse after excuse god forbid a Brady / pats fan admits he just did not play well tonight.

00_Juris
01-20-2013, 08:49 PM
He clearly didn't play well today individually .

Break this down for me. How exactly did he play poorly?

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Break this down for me. How exactly did he play poorly?

He really didn't off the top of my head, he 1 hopped a throw to LLoyd, threw behind Hernandez once, overthrew welker early in the game (but it was in a spot where only welker could get it and I believe he had two hands on it.) Piss poor clock management at the end of the half though. He never once missed a wide open receiver (in b4 the screen to Hernandez which he had to get over the top of Kruger). He didn't make any dumb decisions, outside of the clock shiet, he wasn't going to outrun Ngata so I lol every time I see that like Brady is some sort elusive runner.

00_Juris
01-20-2013, 09:05 PM
You trolling bro? The Ravens were REELING during every run play, Pats had the run game in their pocket all game, with many gashes up the middle for 6-9 yards at a time. Establishing the run game should have allowed the play action to work, which it did to an extent but not much. It's not like he had to air it out to get the yardage, some of the throws he did make were not on target. (Go ahead blame the wind but Flacco adapted just fine) Sure there were some dropped passes, but how about the throws that were off target and batted down? Also, Brady did not take any shots down field, nor did he lay out for that crucial first down in the 4th quarter. He did not play an AWFUL game, but it was far from "flawless", it was not even a good game.....actually I am re-reading your post and am almost positive you are trolling.

I am not a Brady hater, I hate the Pats/Belicheck but have tons of respect for them and Brady and what he has accomplished. The thing that bothers me is that when he loses it is excuse after excuse god forbid a Brady / pats fan admits he just did not play well tonight.

The Pats didn't even make it to 100 yards rushing with 22 total rushing attempts and Brady threw for 320 yards. That seems fairly balanced to me. At any rate, that's irrelevant because even having a successful running attack is no guarantee that that the opposing team's secondary won't play an outstanding game. Go ahead and delude yourself into thinking you're a better play caller than Tom Brady. And you call me a troll?

Why would I care what Pats fans think? They have the right to engage in the same stupidity as anyone else.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Break this down for me. How exactly did he play poorly? He over threw some receivers. Threw behind a couple. Scored 0 tds and had 2 ints in the second half. Bad clock management before the half. He should have tried to run for the 1st, he had the step on Ngata but Ngata was gaining on him (probably would have caught him but you still need to try if it was your best chance). Ravens rarely blitzed and weren't getting a lot of pressure on Brady until the fourth when they were up 15. Usually that means he will carve people up, he had time today. He had a bad second half just look at the numbers.

You saying he played flawlessly is the most dumbest post I have ever seen. Flawlessly = 13 pts GTFO.

When you watch a true flawless Tom Brady game vs Today their is a HUGE difference.

Brady didn't lose the game a lone today. They played horrible all together, and he didn't play his best. When Joe Flacco out plays you in the second half, you did not play a flawless game I'm sorry.

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 09:55 PM
He over threw some receivers. Threw behind a couple.Scored 0 tds and had 2 ints in the second half. Bad clock management before the half. He should have tried to run for the 1st, he had the step on Ngata but Ngata was gaining on him (probably would have caught him but you still need to try if it was your best chance). Ravens rarely blitzed and weren't getting a lot of pressure on Brady until the fourth when they were up 15. Usually that means he will carve people up, he had time today. He had a bad second half just look at the numbers.

You saying he played flawlessly is the most dumbest post I have ever seen. Flawlessly = 13 pts GTFO.

When you watch a true flawless Tom Brady game vs Today their is a HUGE difference.

Brady didn't lose the game a lone today. They played horrible all together, and he didn't play his best. When Joe Flacco out plays you in the second half, you did not play a flawless game I'm sorry.

lol you're 30 years old and you still don't understand how football works. Hmm, lets see here
1) No he didn't complete every pass but he also didn't miss any wide open receivers. He threw behind Hernandez once and over threw welker (even though welker dropped it). He one hopped lloyd twice.
2) The Ravens weren't blitzing isn't a positive, Brady carves up the blitz
3) By not Blitzing guess what happens to your zones in the middle of the field where Brady makes a living?
4) The clock management was shiet I agree
5) The Ravens made adjustment in there coverages during halftime (backers were dropping deeper and it looked like they left a single safety (reed) high and brought Pollard down into the box.
6) I always lol at the "insert QB" outplayed Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Brees argument brb they aren't on the field at the same time and they aren't going against the same defense. You always here this when a defensive team beats an offensive team.
7) Brady isn't outrunning Ngata, lol @ you have to try. BRB Brady has to try to be RG3.

gregbmw
01-20-2013, 10:09 PM
The Pats didn't even make it to 100 yards rushing with 22 total rushing attempts and Brady threw for 320 yards. That seems fairly balanced to me. At any rate, that's irrelevant because even having a successful running attack is no guarantee that that the opposing team's secondary won't play an outstanding game. Go ahead and delude yourself into thinking you're a better play caller than Tom Brady. And you call me a troll?

Why would I care what Pats fans think? They have the right to engage in the same stupidity as anyone else.

Lol the intermediate distance sidelines of the field were open all game, Brady dinked and dunked for first downs all night, the secondary was non existent in that regard. Brady just did not have the sack to throw many deep home run balls and that is part of what cost them the game. Dink and Dunk all you want but at least get it to the end zone.

its50
01-20-2013, 10:12 PM
lol@tommy's poverty line of 1:2

at least peypey can get more than a td and better than a 1:1 td/int ratio

stevemckenna
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/148954_10151357355439936_1488878275_n.jpg

and now he can join Matty Matt on the green...

Lol at schaub rocking the off the rack r11 driver. Poverty clubs for a poverty qb.

leafs43
01-20-2013, 10:47 PM
5 trips to the red zone...1 touchdown

Le choke.

mcboo2
01-20-2013, 10:57 PM
5 trips to the red zone...1 touchdown

Le choke.

The Brady=Kobe

Lebron = Manning

Comparisons don't hold any weight anymore.

Back to pee wee football plz

Football players are soft as hell. what a joke

SuperMario42
01-20-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm not a hard core fan of either QBs but I dont understand the double standard.

Peyton couldn't get away with the excuse of his secondary giving up 3 bombs. One of them with 4x seconds left. Defense playing like crap. A bad tipped int.

Yet Brady has the excuse that his team didn't play well as whole?

WTF meng. If Manning didn't have an excuse, then neither does Brady.

If Manning is excused for the loss because the whole team as a whole sucked dick, then Tom Brady can say that.

At least he(Manning) put up 3TDs against the same defense. And the Pats gave up like 10 points less than the Broncos did. Thats huge.

svtballa
01-20-2013, 11:02 PM
I personally would not say Brady choked ...it's a total team effort to win a Super Bowl. . Our team did not show up , we mad some mental mistakes..but to put up 13 after averaging 30 is completely Inexcusable

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 11:05 PM
1) No he didn't complete every pass but he also didn't miss any wide open receivers. He threw behind Hernandez once and over threw welker (even though welker dropped it). He one hopped lloyd twice. I'm not saying he played completely horrible. You can't be perfect on every throw. When you are Tom Brady and how every expects him to be the GOAT on here you would think he would make majority of them.

When Brady throws for 53% for the game and 0 tds with 2 ints in the second half and scores 0 pts on offense, you didn't really have a good game wouldn't you say? What if those were Peyton Mannings numbers would you be saying the same thing?

Now I know there were dropped passes etc, but that was not the only reason why he only completed 53% when normally he is in the 60-70's.

2) The Ravens weren't blitzing isn't a positive, Brady carves up the blitz They didn't even get pressure on him nearly all game with just a four man rush. Usually when he has a lot of time Brady makes you pay, he didn't in this game.

3) By not Blitzing guess what happens to your zones in the middle of the field where Brady makes a living?So just don't blitz and you can make Brady look human? I wonder why teams haven't figured this out yet? Why aren't you a defensive coordinator in the pros.

5) The Ravens made adjustment in there coverages during halftime (backers were dropping deeper and it looked like they left a single safety (reed) high and brought Pollard down into the box. Looks like they ran the same base D they were running the entire game. Rush four, everyone else in coverage, mix between cov 4, 3, 2 man under or robber.

6) I always lol at the "insert QB" outplayed Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Brees argument brb they aren't on the field at the same time and they aren't going against the same defense. You always here this when a defensive team beats an offensive team. Fine you can play that game then nobody should compare any qb against each other. So all this Brady > Manning needs to be put to rest cause they are never on the field at the same time.

FYI Ravens defense was no where near the elite status they are usually at. This was the worst they have been in a long time. 17th vs the pass, 20th vs the run. So lets no pretend they were playing against an elite defense tonight. They played a bend but don't break type of d vs Brady. He was always moving the ball with short underneath throws but they locked up when they had to and made them settle for fg's.

7) Brady isn't outrunning Ngata, lol @ you have to try. BRB Brady has to try to be RG3. He had a step on him but NGata sadly at 6'4 340 is more athletic and faster than Brady. I agree he probably wouldn't out run him but he had to try because it was their best chance on fourth down even though he was going to get laid out. That was huge turning point in the game.

Listen I get it to you and all the Brady Fans he can never do anything wrong and never has a bad game, its everyone elses fault, or whatever other reasons you want to throw out there.

Here's the thing that Brady fans don't get. It's ok to say that he didn't have a great game. It doesn't make him any less of a great qb that he already is.

Dave P
01-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Did anyone throw up their hands and say "what a fcking pussy" when he had that wide open running lane for to convert a 3-yarder or something and puss'd out?

I OuTsiDeR I
01-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Did anyone throw up their hands and say "what a fcking pussy" when he had that wide open running lane for to convert a 3-yarder or something and puss'd out?Depends who you ask.

Brady fans would say there was no running lane and Ngata was there.

Brady Haters will say he pussed out.

In reality he had the first step, Ngata was closing, IMO Ngata would have caught him and laid him out because he couldn't slide to get the first he would have to try to make it. With that said since it was their best chance at converting it, he should have at least tried to get it because then he threw up a prayer to nobody and that was a big turning point in the game.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 11:22 PM
I thought Brady should have ran. It's not like he threw it to anyone in that pass anyways. Oh well.

BeardBrahhh
01-21-2013, 04:53 AM
What about when he tried to cleat to Ed Reed's knee while sliding in the 1st half

darkninja67
01-21-2013, 04:57 AM
no credit to the Ravens being more physical and bringing more intensity? okay.How about some credit to Flacco playing at an insane level in the post season?
Ravens just made some huge plays in that second half. Halftime adjustments to the hurry up? looked like it.

rampagefc77
01-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Brady almost always "chokes" in the AFC championship game. He consistently puts up awful numbers in that game for some reason. He is pretty dominant early in the playoffs, and generally puts up good numbers in the superbowl, but more often than not he is baild out by his team in the AFC championship.

I OuTsiDeR I
01-21-2013, 05:19 AM
How about some credit to Flacco playing at an insane level in the post season?
Ravens just made some huge plays in that second half. Halftime adjustments to the hurry up? looked like it.They really didn't play them any different from the first half defensively. Still only rushed 4 and continued to take a bend but don't break approach. They actually played the Pats no huddle quick snap run offense well in the first half and continued it in the second. Brady was able to move the ball with dink passes but they always locked up once he got on their side of the field.

Biggest adjustment was offensively. They finally let Flacco loose and gave him a chance to open up the game. It's as if they were trying to protect him in the first half by running but they became WAY to predictable. Opened up the play calling in the second half and Flacco delivered like he did vs Denver.

darkninja67
01-21-2013, 05:33 AM
Biggest adjustment was offensively. They finally let Flacco loose and gave him a chance to open up the game. It's as if they were trying to protect him in the first half by running but they became WAY to predictable. Opened up the play calling in the second half and Flacco delivered like he did vs Denver.Looked like he gave the Pats a taste of their own medicine. He just dissected them. I picked the Niners to take it all but not so sure now. Ravens looked pretty tough.

INB4 location

jstn0127
01-21-2013, 05:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w8AJGQd.jpg

I OuTsiDeR I
01-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Looked like he gave the Pats a taste of their own medicine. He just dissected them. I picked the Niners to take it all but not so sure now. Ravens looked pretty tough.

INB4 locationGoing to be a good game. Both teams are looking good right now. Flacco is playing at an elite level. 8td's 0 int's and he just took out 2 juggernaut teams outplaying Manning and Brady.

darkninja67
01-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Going to be a good game. Both teams are looking good right now. Flacco is playing at an elite level. 8td's 0 int's and he just took out 2 juggernaut teams outplaying Manning and Brady.Now if Rice can be used more effectively Ravens should take this one.

svtballa
01-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Brady should have sacraficed his body to get that first down period.