PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta choked, they didn't get robbed. No hate.

NWDub
01-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I thought they had that chit, the first half was beautiful honestly. That second half though...

If you guys can fix those problems with D and not give turnovers then damn, will be truly beastly.

drvillain
01-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't think any falcon fans will disagree. Falcons made crucial mistakes, and didn't respond when the 49ers made theirs.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Its obvious we did not get robbed. I don't think we choked, I think it was just a matter of us not executing. If you were watching that game you had to know that there was no way in this world that the offense could keep that pace they were going. At some point you have got to be able to run and stop the run. That is the bigg difference from last week against Seattle and this week.

NWDub
01-20-2013, 05:33 PM
I don't think any falcon fans will disagree. Falcons made crucial mistakes, and didn't respond when the 49ers made theirs.

Yeah and I don't mean to be hating by making this thread, I know I was butthurt after the seahawks lost last week but I got over that chit pretty fast.

It will be cool to see what they will do next year honestly and it was was cool to see them run on my rivals for a while there. =\

iamgenus
01-20-2013, 05:34 PM
I really think that hit by Ahmad Brooks on Ryan at the end played a big factor in that final defensive stand. It was clearly bothering him and could have affected his decision or even his throw.

Atlanta has nothing to be ashamed of

TooLateForRoses
01-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Yeah and I don't mean to be hating by making this thread, I know I was butthurt after the seahawks lost last week but I got over that chit pretty fast.

It will be cool to see what they will do next year honestly and it was was cool to see them run on my rivals for a while there. =\

doesnt mean to be hating. starts hate thread. hands out negs to falcons fans.

NWDub
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Its obvious we did not get robbed. I don't think we choked, I think it was just a matter of us not executing. If you were watching that game you had to know that there was no way in this world that the offense could keep that pace they were going. At some point you have got to be able to run and stop the run. That is the bigg difference from last week against Seattle and this week.

True that on the bolded. I agree though

NWDub
01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
doesnt mean to be hating. starts hate thread. hands out negs to falcons fans.

handed them to you for stating you guys got robbed and trying to blame a lack of a ref call (at the last 2 min of the game) on the entire game. The problem was the whole second half. I've only negged Ninja (last week for clear trollin) and now you on the falcons. I didn't even neg trapstar back for negging me. I deserved to be negged last week for my butthurt posts last week, but at least I didn't blame the fukking refs when there was controversial calls on BOTH sides.

You guys didn't pull through in the second half.

JamesGatz83
01-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Roddy White, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez are getting old. Not sure how much of a window the Falcons have left. They also won't benefit from the softest schedule in the NFL next year.

They should still be a playoff team, but they'll probably have to go on the road, which doesn't bode well as dome teams are horrible on the road in the postseason.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Roddy White, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez are getting old. Not sure how much of a window the Falcons have left. They also won't benefit from the softest schedule in the NFL next year.

They should still be a playoff team, but they'll probably have to go on the road, which doesn't bode well as dome teams are horrible on the road in the postseason.
Roddy and Julio just played great against a great defense. Roddy has atleast 2 years left of high level playing. His timing with Ryan will prolong his career. Much like Marvin Harrison with Peyton Manning and the way Reggie Wayne and Luck have good chemistry.

Turner is obviously gone. Thats no question. That will be addition by subtraction and I am a Turner supporter.