PDA

View Full Version : So not only did Gore make Probowl over Morris, Martin is Gore's Alternate? LOL

zbrownlee
01-20-2013, 05:06 PM
lol wow **** the probowl. Anyone who watched football this year knows Alfred Morris deserved it.

joke that Frank Gore made it in the first place. Now hes in the superbowl and Doug Martin is his alternate....lolololol

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfqu15.jpg

SB101010
01-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Strong sig to post content

zbrownlee
01-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Strong sig to post content

Yep, I grew up in Virginia and a Redskins fan. You going to argue that Alfred Morris doesn't deserve a pro bowl after dominating defenses this year?

BigDawg69
01-20-2013, 05:09 PM
it's because everyone knows morris is a system rb, anyone can produce in that system just look at arian foster

SB101010
01-20-2013, 05:10 PM
it's because everyone knows morris is a system rb, anyone can produce in that system just look at arian foster Strong this

Lifter269
01-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Morris had a good year, yes. Would he have done that without Griffin? No. That hurts him.

PotKettleBlack
01-20-2013, 05:28 PM
OP. You've had a while to look at the Pro Bowl rosters. You know how much of a joke the Pro Bowl is. You've seen some of the omissions on this years rosters.... And THIS is your thread..?

Good job dave man.

E90LCI
01-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Morris reppin FAU!

wolveriner
01-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Same yards per attempt. half the fumbles. And if you wanted a back on your team you would be dumb to pick Morris over The Inconvenient Truth

I agree with you though. its not as bad as gold gloves in baseball though.

NorrinRadd12
01-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Morris' skill set stinks. He's lucky to be in the ZBS. I can rattle off names of guys who exploded in that system then we're never heard from again. Martin had almost 300 more total yards anyway.

Morris on the Bucs would have had less than 1000 yards. Martin on the Redskins would have been neck and neck with Peterson.

meekmilli
01-20-2013, 08:32 PM
doubt youre a skins fan. cause you dont know **** about shanahan and the system he uses to turn poverty RB's into successful RB's. hes a **** RB who posts up big numbers because of the blocking, and the ACTUAL THREAT of rg3 running.

monsterBEN
01-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Griffin is a system QB due to run game.
Morris is a system RB due to Griffin.

Just lol...

meekmilli
01-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Griffin is a system QB due to run game.
Morris is a system RB due to Griffin.

Just lol...

rg3 isnt a talentless ****. rg3 runs a 4.41, morris runs a 4.65 or some****. its obvious who benefits more off that relationship

Impurityz
01-20-2013, 08:43 PM
rg3 isnt a talentless ****. rg3 runs a 4.41, morris runs a 4.65 or some****. its obvious who benefits more off that relationship

If your expert analysis was right the raiders would have won a few superbowls the past 5 years

Lol lets compare 40 yard dashes to determine who benefits who

I agree Morris benefits from rgiii but that logic is wrong.

kronzino
01-20-2013, 08:45 PM
First rule of not getting jimmies rustled by Pro Bowl picks

Don't take it seriously

But Gore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alfred

Fahnestock
01-20-2013, 08:54 PM
lol @ calling Morris a system RB but not Gore. Its not the ZBS that gives the advantage, its the coaching which Gore also has(along with a much better OL).

kronzino
01-20-2013, 08:57 PM
lol @ calling Morris a system RB but not Gore. Its not the ZBS that gives the advantage, its the coaching which Gore also has(along with a much better OL).

You realize Gore's been doing it for 8 seasons under some of the worst offensive lines in the NFL and under how many different coaches? I lost count.

Fahnestock
01-20-2013, 09:01 PM
You realize Gore's been doing it for 8 seasons under some of the worst offensive lines in the NFL and under how many different coaches? I lost count.

Except the pro bowl isn't a longevity award, its about this year.

IllPhill
01-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Morris made All-Pro, but you're probably too much of an idiot to understand how insignificant a Pro Bowl appearance is

kronzino
01-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Except the pro bowl isn't a longevity award, its about this year.

Except you were calling him a system RB which is pure BS. In fact he was held back most of the season, especially with the shift to read option.

Fahnestock
01-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Except you were calling him a system RB which is pure BS. In fact he was held back most of the season, especially with the shift to read option.

I didn't call him a system RB. I love Gore i'm just tired of everyone pretending that RB's who play in the "ZBS" are talentless hacks. Pretty much all RB's are replaceable just by the nature of the game anyways. And how on earth was he held back?

kronzino
01-20-2013, 09:19 PM
I didn't call him a system RB. I love Gore i'm just tired of everyone pretending that RB's who play in the "ZBS" are talentless hacks. Pretty much all RB's are replaceable just by the nature of the game anyways. And how on earth was he held back?

"lol @ calling Morris a system RB but not Gore. "

I think that is you calling him a system RB...

Don't get me wrong, I think Morris is dope and got a great career ahead... I love physical RBs that just plow through defenders like Gore. He's definitely not a talentless hack but it is true that ZBS does make RBs look better.

Fahnestock
01-20-2013, 09:26 PM
"lol @ calling Morris a system RB but not Gore. "

I think that is you calling him a system RB...

Don't get me wrong, I think Morris is dope and got a great career ahead... I love physical RBs that just plow through defenders like Gore. He's definitely not a talentless hack but it is true that ZBS does make RBs look better.

Well every RB is technically a system RB. And as I said its not the ZBS, its the individual coaching staffs. 9ers have an elite offensive staff and an elite OL, as does Washington(well the line is mediocre talent wise but plays well together).

monsterBEN
01-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Jeff Saturday: Benched by his own team for bad performance
Jeff Saturday: Named to Pro Bowl

Just lol.