01-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Cmon man.. there's a game thread.

iMakeItRain100s
01-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers-Milwaukee Bucks

seems about right

dirtdickens
01-20-2013, 04:02 PM
The slap to Kaps head was a game changer.

bezarker
01-20-2013, 04:03 PM
kneegrow please...

SB101010
01-20-2013, 04:03 PM

GrecoRoman
01-20-2013, 04:04 PM
It was D PI but that was a shiet play call.

LiftLaughLust
01-20-2013, 04:04 PM
pretty sure that was inside 5

ccj804
01-20-2013, 04:06 PM
pretty sure that wasnt a reception

ajn
01-20-2013, 04:07 PM
gtfo.. they got a bs call on the "reception" to even get in that spot.

drvillain
01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
The slap to Kaps head was a game changer.

this. I'm bitter as fuk right now.

pitbull707
01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Clear defensive PI by Bowman.

Had to make it even after calling that Harry Douglass catch a complete pass when you can CLEARLY see it hit the ground. Falcon's are one dimensional as fuk, they have an amazing passing game but that is it.

Monstarx
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I think it was within like 5 yards from los, so the refs just let it go, but I did see alot of contact. What ever, I ain't even mad.

yummy22
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
http://i.minus.com/ipGXEqhJ6q9cs.gif

NorrinRadd12
01-20-2013, 04:16 PM
If you want that call with a minute left on 4th down in the NFCCG then OP is indeed a phaggot.

LorTy
01-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Tough calls/non-calls both ways. Too bad the falcs tough non-call happened on a game-deciding 4th down, but I've noticed a guy can get murdered on the field and the refs won't throw a flag for it if it's a 4th down in the closing moments of a big, close game

Photoshop4Lulz
01-20-2013, 04:25 PM
http://i.minus.com/ipGXEqhJ6q9cs.gif

lol

Weezy32
01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
this. I'm bitter as fuk right now.

Yes man that was barely a touch on the helmet brb 15yrd penalty. GIVE ME A break.

Having said all that we had our chances to win man and we didnt so 49ers earned the win and i wish them luck in sb. I will be pulling for them. GO AND REPRESENT THAT NFC.

NoS_oUtLaSt
01-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Shouldn't have been an issue it should have gone to Tony that play. Either way we got outplayed. Didn't really get robbed

EricDraven
01-20-2013, 04:31 PM
OP is a butthurt phaggot.

Miked1978
01-20-2013, 04:33 PM
ITT OP ignores the pass that was dropped but was called a catch.

Plus the non call at the end wasn't even that bad. The contact was made 5 yards from the line of scrimmage and plus it really didn't look like he messed with his hands.

SkyGuardian
01-20-2013, 04:49 PM
http://www.imgur.com/ioyaA.jpeg

NinjaKix
01-20-2013, 04:51 PM
He had his arm hooked, but Ryan had Gonzo WIDE open behind Roddy. Dont throw the ball to draw attention to the penalty, throw the ball for the win.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
01-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Shouldn't have been an issue it should have gone to Tony that play. Either way we got outplayed. Didn't really get robbed

this.

dont be phaggots. blow 20 and 17 point leads in back to back weeks at home but you want to blame the refs. It shouldnt have come down to that play. Terrible defense and atls fault for not staying on the gas. Would have thought they learned their lesson last week.

feel bad for tony g. I wanted to see ATL win and Tony have a shot at a ring. GOAT TE

iamgenus
01-20-2013, 04:53 PM
OP is still pissed the 49ers embarrassed his team on MNF and Aldon Smith put up 5.5 sacks on them.

wickedman
01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
What's with all this five yards ****?

You still can't hold or interfere with a ball in the air at any time on the field. Five yards is just illegal contact.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Wasn't a foul. Even if it was it doesn't matter.

- Not able to stop the run
- Not able to establish the run game
- Throw interception on a slipped route
- Fumble a snap
- Two personal foul calls

Execute on the above bullets and you don't put yourself in that situation anyways.

EricDraven
01-20-2013, 05:17 PM
That was an incomplete pass if I ever saw one.

NWDub
01-20-2013, 05:19 PM
How do you get "robbed" when they played like they did in the 2nd half?

I thought they had it once it hit the half

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:19 PM
1. the ball never hit the ground on that douglas catch, it hit his other hand. Thats why the challenge did nothing

2. He was holding his left arm

does matter. changed the outcome of the entire game with less than 2 minutes left. Yeah all those mistakes were mad, but that no call is pretty glaring compared to any other single event.

also we knew they wouldnt be able to establish a run against the 49ers but matt ryans 396 yds made up for that, and one of those personal foul calls was questionable, and even if not questionable, was a fluke/accident.
Doesn't matter if it changed momentum or not. You are missing my point brother. If the Falcons executed every play the way they were supposed to then having a few missed calls would not have mattered. Refs don't lose games for teams.

And passing yards don't always make up for lack of rushing yards. Every team in the leagues main goal is to be able to establish the run. Its one of if not the most important aspect of the game. They did it and we didn't and IMO that is why we lost. Well that and turnovers ofcourse.

TooLateForRoses
01-20-2013, 05:20 PM
How do you get "robbed" when they played like they did in the 2nd half?

I thought they had it once it hit the half

yeah they played terrible in the second half, but they developed a cushion if you will in the first half. which is why one call could make or break the entire game with less than 2 mins left.

Doesn't matter if it changed momentum or not. You are missing my point brother. If the Falcons executed every play the way they were supposed to then having a few missed calls would not have mattered. Refs don't lose games for teams.

And passing yards don't always make up for lack of rushing yards. Every team in the leagues main goal is to be able to establish the run. Its one of if not the most important aspect of the game. They did it and we didn't and IMO that is why we lost. Well that and turnovers ofcourse.

meh i disagree in a way. First because it wasnt a matter of "changing momentum" it was a matter of turning a 28-24 game to a 28-31 game with about a minute to play. Thats not momentum, thats more likely a win versus a loss.

But i also wouldnt say us not establishing the run wasnt the problem, flags/no flags aside. Our offense put up points. Our defense couldnt make redzone stops like they usually do (aside from the fumble) and our guys DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TACKLE. Turnovers also huge obv

SB101010
01-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Like how the bobbled "catch" almost broke the game

LeonardShelby
01-20-2013, 05:26 PM
1. the ball never hit the ground on that douglas catch, it hit his other hand. Thats why the challenge did nothing

2. He was holding his left arm

not sure if srs. the ball clearly bounces off the ground.

TooLateForRoses
01-20-2013, 05:27 PM

you can see his right arm scoop under pal

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:28 PM
yeah they played terrible in the second half, but they developed a cushion if you will in the first half. which is why one call could make or break the entire game with less than 2 mins left.

meh i disagree in a way. First because it wasnt a matter of "changing momentum" it was a matter of turning a 28-24 game to a 28-31 game with about a minute to play. Thats not momentum, thats more likely a win versus a loss.

But i also wouldnt say us not establishing the run wasnt the problem, flags/no flags aside. Our offense put up points. Our defense couldnt make redzone stops like they usually do (aside from the fumble) and our guys DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TACKLE. Turnovers also huge obv
Even if the ref gave them a TD it does not matter is what i'm trying to say. If we had executed every play like we should then bad calls won't matter.

TooLateForRoses
01-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Even if the ref gave them a TD it does not matter is what i'm trying to say. If we had executed every play like we should then bad calls won't matter.

true. falcons need to close some holes in the defense and learn how to tackle. offense is gonna suffer a huge loss with no tony g. brb who do we give it to on 3rd down

*DH*
01-20-2013, 05:33 PM

A clear PI doesn't matter? That's a game changer. Falcons should've won.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:34 PM
true. falcons need to close some holes in the defense and learn how to tackle. offense is gonna suffer a huge loss with no tony g. brb who do we give it to on 3rd down
Well if Tony G does retire which we all think he will then you can bet that we are going to put a huge priority towards the run game this offseason. Possibly Lacy in the 1st or maybe go for a Guard early to pair with Konz moving over to center. No way you can replace what he does on 3rd downs and goal line.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:34 PM
1st it wasn't clear. 2nd no it does not matter even if he would have close lined him. Had we not given up 28 pts it wouldn't matter.

*DH*
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
1st it wasn't clear. 2nd no it does not matter even if he would have close lined him. Had we not given up 28 pts it wouldn't matter.

It's a playoff game. Niners gave up 31 points against the Packers, yet they still won.

You can't expect to shut them down. They score 28? Okay, score 31, which the Falcons were about to do, until that blown call.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
It's a playoff game. Niners gave up 31 points against the Packers, yet they still won.

You can't expect to shut them down. They score 28? Okay, score 31, which the Falcons were about to do, until that blown call.
Don't let them consistently run down our throats and we aren't in a position to have to score 31 points to win. Don't fumble a snap for no reason. There are a thousands of reasons why we lost. And the refs are not one of them.

dirtdickens
01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Well if Tony G does retire which we all think he will then you can bet that we are going to put a huge priority towards the run game this offseason. Possibly Lacy in the 1st or maybe go for a Guard early to pair with Konz moving over to center. No way you can replace what he does on 3rd downs and goal line.They need to do something with the interior of both lines. The DL played out of their mind tonight and it still wasnt enough.

I dont have a dog in this fight and if you are the better team it shouldnt come down to officiating, but that PF on Nichols and the contact to Kaps head were some complete BS calls.

iamgenus
01-20-2013, 05:39 PM

Maybe if you keep crying New Orleans will get flooded and the 49ers won't be able to play in the Superbowl.

EricDraven
01-20-2013, 05:43 PM
^This, you don't mind that bull**** complete pass call but only cause a call costed you the game you care then.

FAH_Q
01-20-2013, 05:44 PM
They need to do something with the interior of both lines. The DL played out of their mind tonight and it still wasnt enough.

I dont have a dog in this fight and if you are the better team it shouldnt come down to officiating, but that PF on Nichols and the contact to Kaps head were some complete BS calls.
We will definitely be addressing our RG position because our Center is retiring and Konz who is our RG is going to move to center and our other RG's blow donkey penis so that position will be addressed. D line is going to be addressed as well. You are right about that.

Meh the hit to Kaps head is technically right. The rule itself is BS, but it states something like it has to be a forceful hit. Not just any tap, but a forceful arm coming down and that is kind of what it was. To the same point we got a lucky holding penalty on their O line when Dent held Vernon Davis on thee same play that was no called.

NinjaKix
01-20-2013, 07:30 PM
LOL @ BMatt for negging...

MaxKnuckles
01-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Yes man that was barely a touch on the helmet brb 15yrd penalty. GIVE ME A break.
I
Having said all that we had our chances to win man and we didnt so 49ers earned the win and i wish them luck in sb. I will be pulling for them. GO AND REPRESENT THAT NFC.

What about he catch? Lol that was an incomplete

Fair game fair calls

MaxKnuckles
01-20-2013, 07:38 PM

This you homer

Jerzey1
01-20-2013, 07:42 PM
lmfao... that douglas catch clearly hit the ground.. brb that hold they called on the niners, atl player pulled vernon's face mask, brb only call on 9ers, brb julio pushed off on tarell brown on a first down catch and no call.. stop bitching u fckin crybabies. atlanta got plenty of calls their way u fckin wussies lololool

NinjaKix
01-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Just gonna go ahead and say that even Pereria said that catch was good before the ruling.