PDA

View Full Version : tom brady haters are lol

StonerDreams
01-19-2013, 12:50 PM
a man who is overlooked as being too skinny, unathletic, not having a strong enough arm, not even expected to be able to compete came in this league and shattered every expectation thrown at him and gotten to the level where in the 10 years he's played in this league he's made the Super Bowl 50% of the time. reads defenses like a book, runs one of the most complicated offenses in the league (reason why ochocinco never made it on that team) all you eli-phags seem to forget that this dude was not a 1st round pick that was treated as royalty when he came on board.

you can RG3 all you want natural athleticism will never replace talent. the see amount of dedication and devotion to his craft should serve as a role model for you dumbasses

lol @ systemqb
lol @ spygate
lol @ all you haters

brb how many superbowls
brb goes to the Super bowl so many times its like a regular season thing for him
brb not one team he hasn't beaten

brb brb

admirable mention kurt warner

GrecoRoman
01-19-2013, 12:54 PM
in b4 schweezybTRfOLL

ChrisNilan
01-19-2013, 01:02 PM
To be fair he dropped so far in the draft because he was a skinny fat kid who couldn't even win the job full time at Michigan.

In my opinion he is clearly the best QB in the league now and in the top 5 all time. Though I think he may have rode a bicycle to get to the point where he is now (compare his physique in college to in the pros).

kanodogg
01-19-2013, 01:18 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35kvh6.jpg

Beliedat
01-19-2013, 01:28 PM
People hate Brady because he's been arrogant, not because they don't think he's good or because when he was drafted. Reds gonna stay red.

TAWS6
01-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Who hates tommy?

HTownOlajuwon
01-19-2013, 06:19 PM
People hate Brady because he's been arrogant, not because they don't think he's good or because when he was drafted. Reds gonna stay red.
Besides laughing at Plaxico Burress's claim that the Patriots were only going to score 17 points in the 2007 Superbowl, I don't know a whole lot of moments where Brady sounded arrogant.

LiftHeavy85
01-19-2013, 06:25 PM
To be fair he dropped so far in the draft because he was a skinny fat kid who couldn't even win the job full time at Michigan.

In my opinion he is clearly the best QB in the league now and in the top 5 all time. Though I think he may have rode a bicycle to get to the point where he is now (compare his physique in college to in the pros).lol wut, he's been in the league 12 years and not even that big

brighamw
01-19-2013, 06:27 PM

:confused:

Besides laughing at Plaxico Burress's claim that the Patriots were only going to score 17 points in the 2007 Superbowl, I don't know a whole lot of moments where Brady sounded arrogant.

Was just going to ask what in the actual **** Beliedat was talking about?

Considering Brady's path, career, accomplishments he's a pretty humble guy, says all the right things, etc...

BrainnD0nn
01-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Considering Brady's path, career, accomplishments he's a pretty humble guy, says all the right things, etc...

this. never once ran his mouth as much as he COULD get away with.

in for Brady blowjobs

suzuki_76
01-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Strong post count to username ratio OP

TAWS6
01-19-2013, 07:22 PM

That was only because the game they played during the reg season both teams scored mid 30s. In that same convo Brady gave props to the giants offense.

lovebbing
01-19-2013, 07:57 PM

facepalm.jpg

they set the ALL TIME SCORING RECORD that year, averaging 37 points a game. Laughing was the best thing he could do.... if he made a serious face or seemed upset or even remotely annoyed by it, people would still consider it just as arrogant. You people : confidence =/= arrogance... is he supposed to agree or something? or say "24 points is actually better I believe...." ???

its just emotional jealousy, plain and simple.

HTownOlajuwon
01-19-2013, 08:24 PM
facepalm.jpg

they set the ALL TIME SCORING RECORD that year, averaging 37 points a game. Laughing was the best thing he could do.... if he made a serious face or seemed upset or even remotely annoyed by it, people would still consider it just as arrogant. You people : confidence =/= arrogance... is he supposed to agree or something? or say "24 points is actually better I believe...." ???

its just emotional jealousy, plain and simple.
Hey idiot, I wasn't calling him arrogant for that. I just understood why people thought he was arrogant for laughing at that comment. I thought he was just being honest when he laughed at Plax's claim considering how they broke tons of records on offense that season.

It's good to see that you are red though.

lovebbing
01-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey idiot, I wasn't calling him arrogant for that. I just understood why people thought he was arrogant for laughing at that comment. I thought he was just being honest when he laughed at Plax's claim considering how they broke tons of records on offense that season.

ah, the good ol "I never exactly specifically said _____ so therefore YOU ARE STUPIDO" post.

Peyton is a choker and a peasant compared to Brady, the Broncos fell victim to his enticement and also choked as a result, and you are simply a jealous hater that has to wait until next season.

dealwithit.jpg

BeastBobo
01-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Tom Brady is the GOAT when it comes to system qbs

HTownOlajuwon
01-19-2013, 10:35 PM
ah, the good ol "I never exactly specifically said _____ so therefore YOU ARE STUPIDO" post.

Peyton is a choker and a peasant compared to Brady, the Broncos fell victim to his enticement and also choked as a result, and you are simply a jealous hater that has to wait until next season.

dealwithit.jpg
Yes, because I never did specifically say anything about Brady. You clearly are stupid though, so I don't know why you are questioning that. All you do is cry every time someone says something you disagree with on Brady.

and I like how you bring up Peyton Manning and the Broncos out of the blue. I hope you don't question why you are red either.

MrEbonics
01-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Tom Brady is the GOAT when it comes to system qbs

not all QBs are part of a system?

mind blown

lovebbing
01-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes, because I never did specifically say anything about Brady. You clearly are stupid though, so I don't know why you are questioning that. All you do is cry every time someone says something you disagree with on Brady.

and I like how you bring up Peyton Manning and the Broncos out of the blue. I hope you don't question why you are red either.

just like you play "i never said this or that" game, I never even perhaps directed my comment specifically towards you. I was making a simple and general statement. You are saying that I "cry every time someone says something you disagree with on Brady (need a little help with proper flow?)," in yet its ironic when you read your own posts just in this thread.

EastCoastNiner
01-19-2013, 11:48 PM

Actually, you DID call him arrogant for that.

"BESIDES laughing at Plaxico Burress's claim that the Patriots were only going to score 17 points in the 2007 Superbowl" means you're claiming he was arrogant that one time.

English 101.

BrainnD0nn
01-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Actually, you DID call him arrogant for that.

"BESIDES laughing at Plaxico Burress's claim that the Patriots were only going to score 17 points in the 2007 Superbowl" means you're claiming he was arrogant that one time.

English 101.

lol why umad for?

he didnt CAP or bold "besides", he was making a point that the most arrogant he heard Brady was really not that of a big deal

EastCoastNiner
01-20-2013, 12:05 AM
lol why umad for?

he didnt CAP or bold "besides", he was making a point that the most arrogant he heard Brady was really not that of a big deal

English 101 you dum fuk.

I capitalized it because it's the part I'm highlighting for him. You and your lack of intellect fail to comprehend that when he says "besides such and such", that "such and such" is what was being referred to as arrogant.

Stop posting, and remove Tom Brady's name from your sig as you are a disgrace to Brady fans.

I3elowAverage
01-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Superbowl record after not being able to video tape other teams practices:0-2

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:24 AM
in b4 schweezybTRfOLL

5lk-wWUQKBg

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:26 AM
Peyton is a choker and a peasant compared to Brad

it's funny because if you replaced "Peyton" with "lovebbing" and "Brady" with "Shweezy" this statement is still true

PatrickBateman1
01-20-2013, 12:27 AM

Since when has Tom been accused of being arrogant? Do you even football?

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:29 AM

Hey man HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE ARROGANT EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE NICEST GUY EVER, HAS A CINDERELLA STORY, AND IS GENUINELY ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS TO TOUCH A FOOTBALL.

Tom Brady haters don't make a whole lot of sense. He has everything

Regular season
Postseason
Super hot wife
Is super attractive
Was an overlooked 6th rounder
Could've gone pro in baseball
Cares more than anyone else about winning
Genuinely loves the game
Never says anything to rustle feathers
Stays out of the media entirely

And yet people CHOOSE to hate him.

Agiyosi
01-20-2013, 12:35 AM
I hate the brat because I'm a Bills fan and I'm tired of him taking a squat on us for a decade, but I can't deny his accomplishments, poise in big moments, etc. I wouldn't say he's the GOAT, but he's in the conversation. (I think you can only say one player is the GOAT at their position in football without much of an argument and that's Jerry Rice at WR.) It's hard to put him above Montana (who was 4-0 in Super Bowls and didn't throw one INT in any of them), but maybe. Was he a better pure QB than Marino? Why do we judge QBs by rings, but not any other position? I understand their significance in the offense and all that, but no one wins or loses games by themselves. Still, even though I hate him, Brady's one of the best ever.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:38 AM

5lk-wWUQKBg

Hey man HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE ARROGANT EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE NICEST GUY EVER, HAS A CINDERELLA STORY, AND IS GENUINELY ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS TO TOUCH A FOOTBALL.

Tom Brady haters don't make a whole lot of sense. He has everything

Regular season
Postseason
Super hot wife
Is super attractive
Was an overlooked 6th rounder
Could've gone pro in baseball
Cares more than anyone else about winning
Genuinely loves the game
Never says anything to rustle feathers
Stays out of the media entirely

And yet people CHOOSE to hate him.

you basically described colin kaepernick, minus the sixth round and wife parts ( which should be irrelevant in discussing another grown man btw, jay-z is an overrated rapper...so what if his wife is beyonce)

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:39 AM
5lk-wWUQKBg

you basically described colin kaepernick, minus the whole wife part which should be irrelevant in discussing another grown man btw, jay-z is an overrated rapper...so what if his wife is beyonce?

I was simply stating why people don't like him. They're jealous.

Kaepernick is ugly as SHT and has won ONE playoff game and 6 regular season games? lol

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I don't think anybody necessarily hates Brady per se, it's more like people hate the package of Brady/Belichick/Patriots fans as a whole.

''Eli-Phags'' especially have no reason to hate Brady, we've beaten him 3 times in a row.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:42 AM
I don't think anybody necessarily hates Brady per se, it's more like people hate the package of Brady/Belichick/Patriots fans as a whole.

''Eli-Phags'' especially have no reason to hate Brady, we've beaten him 3 times in a row.

Wah? And of course you can't hate him. He's your QB's only claim to legitemacy.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 12:43 AM

All sound accurate.

It is why I say Brady reminds me of Kobe. More people hate their fans than the player themselves, although Kobe is a lot more hateable than Brady is.

I also agree that there is no reason to hate someone that you've beaten. I've never hated Brady as a Broncos fan, I actually liked him, but that's because for most of his career Denver has had his and the Patriots number, although recently the tides have turned.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:44 AM
xlii
november 6, 2011
xlvi

yeah, he's Eli's only claim to "legitemacy," but Eli has many other claims to legitimacy. Aint nothing wrong with tasting the sweet tears of m@ssholes every couple of months.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:45 AM
I was simply stating why people don't like him. They're jealous.

Kaepernick is ugly as SHT and has won ONE playoff game and 6 regular season games? lol

he'll end up with more rings than brady and harbaugh will end up a more accomplished coach than the hoodie.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:46 AM
It's always fun to note that even if Brady were 5-0 in superbowls, someone would still peg him as not being the GOAT.

I'd be more interested to hear the opinions of people in 25 years. Not right now.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 12:46 AM
08 Super Bowl, 2011 Regular season, 12' Super Bowl. Also..''only'' claim to legitimacy lulz.

Breaks single season 4th quarter comeback record, throws for 1200+ yards, 11 TDs and 1 INT in a postseason.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 12:47 AM
It's always fun to note that even if Brady were 5-0 in superbowls, someone would still peg him as not being the GOAT.

I'd be more interested to hear the opinions of people in 25 years. Not right now.
In 25 years, nobody will be taking about any current player, just like how nobody talks about players before 1980.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 12:50 AM
Just swept these up,

Most 4th quarter touchdown passes in a season (15 in 2011)
Tied NFL Record longest pass completion and touchdown (99 yards in 2011)
Most road playoff wins by a quarterback (5)
Tied NFL Record most game-winning drives in a season (8 in 2011)
Most road wins in a single regular season and postseason by a starting quarterback (10)
Most passing yards in a single postseason (1,219 yards in 2011)

Anyways, let's not turn this into another Eli/Brady thread.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:50 AM
08 Super Bowl, 2011 Regular season, 12' Super Bowl. Also..''only'' claim to legitimacy lulz.

Breaks single season 4th quarter comeback record, throws for 900+ yards, 11 TDs and 1 INT in a postseason.

7 is the record? Look I'm just saying that Eli Manning is not even mentioned in the top 5 of the current NFL. That has to mean something.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Just swept these up,

Most 4th quarter touchdown passes in a season (15 in 2011)
Tied NFL Record longest pass completion and touchdown (99 yards in 2011)
Most road playoff wins by a quarterback (5)
Tied NFL Record most game-winning drives in a season (8 in 2011)
Most road wins in a single regular season and postseason by a starting quarterback (10)
Most passing yards in a single postseason (1,219 yards in 2011)

Anyways, let's not turn this into another Eli/Brady thread.

Half (edit, almost ALL) of those rely on him being on a BAD team. Those are all road records. All of which Joe Flacco will break by the way

Flacco ALREADY broke that road playoff record btw bro. Nice updated record list?

Most passing yards in a postseason? Another record relying on him NOT having a first round bye. How stupid are those records

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 12:53 AM
7 is the record? Look I'm just saying that Eli Manning is not even mentioned in the top 5 of the current NFL. That has to mean something.

Every list I've seen is:

rodgers/brady/peyton in some order

then brees

then eli

then ben

then matty ice

Road playoff record is 7. Flacco tied it. strong understanding of "breaking" a record lmao, strong MA education.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 12:55 AM
8 is the record, he tied it. I meant he broke the passing TD record.

And the rankings change every single year. I still have Eli in my top 5, and next year if he balls out again phaggots will have him in there again.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Every list I've seen is:

rodgers/brady/peyton in some order

then brees

then eli

then ben

then matty ice

So your best anecdote is that he's a VERY CLEAR non top QB? The top QBs being hands down Brady Manning Rodgers and then Brees. Eli is one of like 4 QBs fighting for 5th. Although all those fighting for 5th are unanimously NOT the top shelf.

Neat.

HTownOlajuwon
01-20-2013, 12:57 AM
top 7 QBs is this

1. Brady
2. Pey Pey
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Eli
6. Ryan
7. Ben

Rodgers and Pey Pey are interchangeable. Ryan could go all the way up to #4 depending on how clutch is for the rest of the playoffs.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Half (edit, almost ALL) of those rely on him being on a BAD team. Those are all road records. All of which Joe Flacco will break by the way

Flacco ALREADY broke that road playoff record btw bro. Nice updated record list?

Most passing yards in a postseason? Another record relying on him NOT having a first round bye. How stupid are those records
Makes it just that much harder being on a bad team then, huh?

Flacco tied that record, Eli still holds it.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 12:58 AM
top 7 QBs is this

1. Brady
2. Pey Pey
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Eli
6. Ryan
7. Ben

Rodgers and Manning are interchangeable. Ryan could go all the way up to #4 depending on how clutch is for the rest of the playoffs.

Ryan MADE the playoffs as the #1 overall seed... How does Eli go ahead of him?

BrainnD0nn
01-20-2013, 12:59 AM
English 101 you dum fuk.

I capitalized it because it's the part I'm highlighting for him. You and your lack of intellect fail to comprehend that when he says "besides such and such", that "such and such" is what was being referred to as arrogant.

Stop posting, and remove Tom Brady's name from your sig as you are a disgrace to Brady fans.

lol

why

u

mad

for

?

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:00 AM
Makes it just that much harder being on a bad team then, huh?

Flacco tied that record, Eli still holds it.

Know who's second? Mark Sanchez. Quite an elite list ; )

Zylantypic
top 7 QBs is this

1. Brady
2. Pey Pey
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Eli
6. Ryan
7. Ben

Rodgers and Pey Pey are interchangeable. Ryan could go all the way up to #4 depending on how clutch is for the rest of the playoffs.
If Ryan wins the Super Bowl I'd rank him ahead of Eli and Brees as of right now (or when he wins it).

HTownOlajuwon
Better clutch gene....for now. Matty hasn't been too consistent in the playoffs. So if Matty Ice sucks today against SF then everything stays the same, although I'd consider putting Ben ahead of Ryan. If Matty dominates today's game and wins the Superbowl, he goes to #4.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Better clutch gene....for now. If Matty Ice sucks today against SF then everything stays the same, although I'd consider putting Ben ahead of Ryan. If Matty dominates today's game and wins the Superbowl, he goes to #4.

Clutch genes matter when you're on your couch? What is he winning the superbowl on his xbox?

Get outta here. Power rankings operate off of how people play NOW. Not 2 years ago.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:01 AM

Ryan actually has a defense that can overcome his 5 interception games.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Wins are a stupid ''stat'' anyways. Don't really count those 5 playoff road wins as a record, it was just apart of the list.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Ryan actually has a defense that can overcome his 5 interception games.

Eli's defenses held the GOAT QB to 14 points and 17 points.

You are bad at trolling.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:03 AM

says the same saltine who will be quick to point out "BRADY HAS THE MOST WINS IN PLAYOFF HISTORY" lol so does andy pettitte you BDF

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Wins are a stupid ''stat'' anyways. Don't really count those 5 playoff road wins as a record, it was just apart of the list.

I suppose in certain areas they're stupid. But saying wins are a bad stat..... not sheriff serious.

Quantifying them with the word "ROAD" playoff win, as if that's a positive, is where you slide down a slope. Because the whole reason you were on the road is because you failed to perform.

ShweezyBTFO
Eli's defenses held the GOAT QB to 14 points and 17 points.

You are bad at trolling.

You brought up a regular season accomplishment. What happens in one game =/= what happens over the course of a season.

You are bad at life. How's community college going?

sdballer5588
says the same saltine who will be quick to point out "BRADY HAS THE MOST WINS IN PLAYOFF HISTORY" lol so does andy pettitte you BDF

Baseball is not a real sport. Irrelevant.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Baseball is not a real sport. Irrelevant.

baseball >>>>>>>>>>> basketball

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:06 AM
You brought up a regular season accomplishment. What happens in one game =/= what happens over the course of a season.

You are bad at life. How's community college going?

The accomplishment of making the postseason? That's kind of a huge deal.

Community College starts in 2 days? Should be a breeze brah. Changed majors, gunna dominate for a quick semester and transfer again. But we can save this for the off topic chat brah.

BrainnD0nn
01-20-2013, 01:08 AM
In 25 years, nobody will be taking about any current player, just like how nobody talks about players before 1980.

i usually respect your opinion but you went full baked potato

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:10 AM
The accomplishment of making the postseason? That's kind of a huge deal.

Again...not sure if trolling or borderline retarded. Making the #1 seed is a 16 game accomplishment. A defense that plays well for one game in the super bowl is a one game accomplishment. Season. Game. Season. Game.

Season.

Game.

-twUCEfzrDk

Community College starts in 2 days? Should be a breeze brah. Changed majors, gunna dominate for a quick semester and transfer again. But we can save this for the off topic chat brah.

lololollolllololLLOLOLOLOL

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Again...not sure if trolling or borderline retarded. Making the #1 seed is a 16 game accomplishment. A defense that plays well for one game in the super bowl is a one game accomplishment. Season. Game. Season. Game.

Season.

Game.

-twUCEfzrDk

lololollolllololLLOLOLOLOL

Haha classic Shweezy. Change topic as much as possible, attempt to insult intelligence.

Like I said before, you really need to try harder sometimes. You rustle no ones jimmys these days.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 01:16 AM
I suppose in certain areas they're stupid. But saying wins are a bad stat..... not sheriff serious.

Quantifying them with the word "ROAD" playoff win, as if that's a positive, is where you slide down a slope. Because the whole reason you were on the road is because you failed to perform.
Well wins have a alot to do with your offensive line, receivers, defense, strength of schedule and obviously luck. Going 12-4 in the regular season and being the #1 seed really means nothing in the grand scheme of things if you're bounced out in the divisional round (circa 2008 Giants, 2010 Patriots).

Wins in the playoffs are a whole different agenda, teams true colors usually show up when it's do or die and they're facing competitive teams.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Well wins have a alot to do with your offensive line, receivers, defense, strength of schedule and obviously luck. Going 12-4 in the regular season and being the #1 seed really means nothing in the grand scheme of things if you're bounced out in the divisional round (circa 2008 Giants, 2010 Patriots).

Wins in the playoffs are a whole different agenda, teams true colors usually show up when it's do or die and they're facing competitive teams.

Completely agree. But getting to the playoffs still matters. Just because you root for a guy who didn't make it and a lot of times struggles to make it, doesn't mean it lessens the achievement itself.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Haha classic Shweezy. Change topic as much as possible, attempt to insult intelligence.

I didn't change the topic, you did. I responded to your #1 seed regular season comment and you turned it into something completely different.

Like I said before, you really need to try harder sometimes. You rustle no ones jimmys these days.

Fine I'll stop trolling if you agree to have someone swing an aluminum bat at your kneecaps. After all, baseball isn't a real sport so the pain won't even be real.

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:20 AM
I didn't change the topic, you did. I responded to your #1 seed regular season comment and you turned it into something completely different.

...... I said Matt Ryan is the #1 overall seed and you deflected with "well his defense can win when he throws 5 interceptions"

You need to stop posting.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:22 AM
...... I said Matt Ryan is the #1 overall seed and you deflected with "well his defense can win when he throws 5 interceptions"

You need to stop posting.

I didn't deflect anything, it's an accurate response.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 01:25 AM
Completely agree. But getting to the playoffs still matters. Just because you root for a guy who didn't make it and a lot of times struggles to make it, doesn't mean it lessens the achievement itself.
It's actually frustrating as hell. We go 10-6 in 2010 and miss the playoffs, 9-7 in 2011 and make it, 9-7 in 2012 and miss it. Feels like we never friggin make it when we need to and when we do we basically make the Super Bowl.

Giants new formula should be = Do whatever it takes to win the division (because the wild card is too risky), click ''on'' button and coast to the Super Bowl.

ShweezyBTFO
01-20-2013, 01:26 AM
It's actually frustrating as hell. We go 10-6 in 2010 and miss the playoffs, 9-7 in 2011 and make it, 9-7 in 2012 and miss it. Feels like we never friggin make it when we need to and when we do we basically make the Super Bowl.

Giants new formula should be = Do whatever it takes to win the division (because the wild card is too risky), click ''on'' button and coast to the Super Bowl.

giants missing the playoffs next year = LOCK of the century

;)

sdballer5588
01-20-2013, 01:28 AM

I don't really know. Eli is a big part though. He's probably the most inconsistent of that mid tier, but has the highest or 2nd highest ceiling of those guys.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 01:30 AM
giants missing the playoffs next year = LOCK of the century

;)
We might be going into a hybrid of rebuilding/reloading mode for 1-2 years but the owners/reese won't actually come out and say it because it's New York and we have to stay competitive. Draft some key guys to replace the oldies going out on defense/offensive line this year and save some money by letting some bums go, and sign a big free agent in 2014's free agency.

Come back ready to go the next year.

Zylantypic
01-20-2013, 01:34 AM
I don't really know. Eli is a big part though. He's probably the most inconsistent of that mid tier, but has the highest or 2nd highest ceiling of those guys.
I think Eli's 2011 season is as high as his ceiling may go (which is perfectly fine). He just needs to grab ahold of that consistency and take off with it like how Brady/Peyton/Brees have done the past 6-7 years.

StonerDreams
01-20-2013, 11:05 AM
vGF4l3hcgBg

thats the kind of drive you won't find in #1 picks, thankful for the opportunity presented to him and a burning desire to raise his middle finger over every team that doubted him

Nocks
01-20-2013, 06:26 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/0f/LMAO.gif

iwanagetbig
01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
nah nikka, lol@ you

dtbrehm
01-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Seeing how mad people get over Brady/Patriots is the funniest thing on the misc (srs).