PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Basketball Lock of the Weekend (NHL lock as well)

shawty321
01-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Two teams face off in the MAC conference today, one being 3-0 in the conference, the other being 2-1 within the conference. Ohio is a 14 point favourite over Toledo. Common sense would say "Hey! That means this is lock for the Bobcats right?!". Wrong phaggot!

Toledo is going to come into the Convocation Centre in Ohio and absolutely destroy these dirty bobcats phaggots. Probably by 20 points. Which is why i'm personally going to drop the hammer on the Toledo ML and spend my winnings on a 15 song lap dance at a strip club in Montreal tonight. Why will Toldeo win? Simply because Ohio is a team full of weak phaggots who have played weak teams. Toledo just lost to Western Michigan and they're peeved. Be ready to see Toledo pound some Ohio angus.

ALSO the winnipeg jets are going to absolutely throttle the Ottawa Senators, you know why? Because Chris Phillips is a dirty kunt licker and craig anderson is an overrated tender.

GL brahs

PatrickBateman1
01-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Lock of the day... bet the opposite of whatever Shawty is betting.

shawty321
01-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Also Toledo sounds like tor****, which are used to destroy ships and submarines in battle. Submarines are my favorite type of sandwich, I particularily like turkey. Turkey is a meat. Bobcats can be a tasty source of protein. A Bobcat needs to die in order to eat this meat. Ohio Bobcats are going to "die" tonight

PatrickBateman1
01-19-2013, 12:22 PM
And didn't you just predict Ohio winning in the betting thread? What sort of shenanigans are you up to?

Shawty I think you're a swell fella, but you have like a 20% winning percentage, and now you're either going insane or I can't read.

Edit - Ok I see now. You're such a silly billy.

shawty321
01-19-2013, 12:25 PM
And didn't you just predict Ohio winning in the betting thread? What sort of shenanigans are you up to?

Shawty I think you're a swell fella, but you have like a 20% winning percentage, and now you're either going insane or I can't read.

Edit - Ok I see now. You're such a silly billy.

but i... you can't... i just.... ok :(