View Full Version : STUPID FUKING BROWNS I will KILL THEM

Goby
01-18-2013, 09:54 AM
FUKING LOMBARDI

FUKING LOMBARDI

HE SAID HADEN WAS TOO SLOW TO BE CORNER

HE SAID GORDON WAS A WASTE OF A PICK

HE PASSED ON SAPP FOR VARDELL

HE SAID EVERY SINGLE DECENT PICK THE BROWNS EVERY MADE WAS BAD AND AS PROVEN WRONG AT THE END OF THE YEAR

fuk this

MCrow
01-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Not sure how you feel.....please clarify...

3lixer
01-18-2013, 09:55 AM
http://skreened.com/render-product/p/s/m/psmduhesmivzarouztzg/browns-suck.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.brown.w760h760.jpg

Oh wait...

brb_ballin
01-18-2013, 09:56 AM
sounds like......... u mad.

Goby pls.

deal Haden to Green Bay... you can have Tramon Williams.

ok. thanks. bye.

LikeAMachine
01-18-2013, 09:56 AM
They interviewed real GM candidates, guys, you know, who have been in the league the past 5 years?

They passed and hried this clown, who everyone knew it would be all along.

The whole thing is VERY fishy and I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL investigated it.

armyr0b
01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
http://pukeon.us/resources/Dolan%20wallpapers%20gooby%20pls%202.png

Goby
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Fuking Banner and Lombardi were passing notes during the PC like phaggot schoolgirls

Just fuking great

Haslam said Lombardi's child rapist track record wasn't taken into consideration. THEN WHAT THE FUK WAS

TODD MCCSHAY COULD RUN A BETTER FUKING DRAFT THAN LOMBARDI

MCrow
01-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Someone better call the Cleveland PD because Browns HQ just might get an unexpected visitor today...lol.

phillyfreak7
01-18-2013, 10:43 AM
This is the worst NFL hire in years. Why anyone would want this dude having a say in personnel matters is beyond me.

This is on par with what the Cardinals have done these past two days regarding their coaching staff.

Doober4
01-18-2013, 10:45 AM
This is the worst NFL hire in years. Why anyone would want this dude having a say in personnel matters is beyond me.

This is on par with what the Cardinals have done these past two days regarding their coaching staff.

Browns have done much worse sadly.

FeFocus
01-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Leadership is sh*t. Players are sh*t. Team color is sh*t. Fans are sh*t. :) Kidding. I feel for you guys.

iamgenus
01-18-2013, 10:56 AM
I feel for you man...fukin infuriating when the only thing you have to look forward to is the draft process and the team hires someone as just a PR stunt. And at least what he says makes him look like a really unqualified hire.

YesWayNoWeigh
01-18-2013, 11:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Vco7r.jpg

fresh88
01-18-2013, 11:00 AM
is he wrong? ....I mean ...its the browns...when was the last time they made any kind of noise

phillyfreak7
01-18-2013, 11:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Vco7r.jpgLooks like you guys want to bring Manti to Cleveland

Future24
01-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Someone aware me on this guy.

viennafat
01-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Browns gonna brown.

LikeAMachine
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
The Cleveland Browns have named Michael Lombardi Vice President of Player Personnel, the team announced Friday morning.

The Cleveland Browns today named Michael Lombardi as the club’s Vice President – Player Personnel. Lombardi brings 22 years of NFL experience as a front office executive to his second stint the Browns, most recently spending eight seasons (1999-2007) in the player personnel department of the Oakland Raiders. Since 2008, he has worked primarily as an analyst with NFL Network and NFL.com.

Over the course of his NFL career, Lombardi has been associated with teams that have advanced to the playoffs on 10 occasions, won seven division titles, made five Conference Championship game appearances and earned two trips to the Super Bowl, capturing Super Bowl XIX following the 1984 season as a member of the San Francisco 49ers.

During his tenure with the Raiders, Lombardi’s role included, dealing with personnel decisions and contract negotiations in the player personnel department. Oakland captured three consecutive AFC West titles (2000-02) and advanced to Super Bowl XXXVII while he was a member of the organization.

Prior to joining the Raiders staff, Lombardi spent two seasons (1997-98) with the personnel department of the Philadelphia Eagles. He played an integral role in the 1998 draft, one in which the Eagles selected future Pro Bowlers in offensive tackle Tra Thomas, linebacker Jeremiah Trotter, kick returner Allen Rossum and linebacker Ike Reese. As a part of that draft, the club also traded for defensive lineman Hugh Douglas, who would become a key component of the defense, as he led the team in sacks for three straight seasons (2000-02) and was voted to the Pro Bowl each of those years. Those players helped lay the foundation for Philadelphia, who would reach the playoffs five straight seasons (2000-04), including four consecutive trips to the NFC Championship game (2001-04) and a berth in Super Bowl XXXIX.

In his first tour with the Browns, Lombardi joined the club as a member of the scouting staff in 1987. He was named the team’s pro personnel director in 1989, a title in which he held until 1993. The Browns won two AFC Central titles in 1987 and 1989, along with advancing to the AFC Championship game both seasons. He was promoted to director of player personnel in 1993, and the following season of 1994, the Browns compiled an 11-5 record and advanced to the divisional round of the playoffs after having won just three games in 1990.

Lombardi joined the NFL personnel ranks in 1984, spending three seasons (1984-86) in the personnel department of the San Francisco 49ers. With the 49ers, Lombardi coordinated scouting reports and evaluated collegiate talent as the club captured the 1984 and 1986 NFC West titles and defeated the Miami Dolphins, 38-16, in Super Bowl XIX to conclude his first season with the team.

Outside of the front office, Lombardi has held multiple positions as a collegiate coach, analyst, reporter and writer throughout his career. Immediately following his collegiate playing career, he spent two seasons (1982-83) as defensive line coach and recruiting coordinator at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas. As a member of the media, he spent 1996 as an NFL draft analyst for ESPN. He also spent portions of 1998 and 1999 as a studio analyst for CBS Sports as on-air talent for the NFL Today Pre-Game Show.

A native of Ocean City, New Jersey, Lombardi lettered in both football and baseball at Valley Forge Military Academy in Wayne, Pennsylvania. He then attended Hofstra University, where he was a three-year letterman (1979-81) as a defensive lineman and earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology.

Michael and his wife, Millie, have two sons, Mick, a scouting assistant with the New England Patriots, and Matthew, a senior at the University of Delaware.

Here is the Browns front office spin.

ElMariachi
01-18-2013, 11:38 AM
To be fair, he also said that Aldon Smith was most likely going to be a bust and was too raw to contribute for at least a couple years.

Good luck Browns fans, that's YOUR GM now :P

NoS_oUtLaSt
01-18-2013, 11:46 AM
He was also convinced Ryan Mallet would be a top 20 pick and he still believed that all the way till the day of the draft.

Good luck with your scouting goals in 2013

evansanity
01-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah browns suck. Atleast the lions have exciting players to watch.

Tyler44
01-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Likely not watching the Browns anymore. I wont revoke fanship, Im just going to act like the NFL doesnt exist. Life will be exceptionally less stressful.

Doober4
01-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Likely not watching the Browns anymore. I wont revoke fanship, Im just going to act like the NFL doesnt exist. Life will be exceptionally less stressful.

You know damn well you will watch. I'm at the point where I just want this to workout, I'm sick of being the idiot franchise.

Goby
01-18-2013, 02:48 PM
It sucks because the coaching staff is really good but fuking retard Lombardi will give them a roster of drafted UDFA's

Chus, Turner, Horton is very soild

Doober4
01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
It sucks because the coaching staff is really good but fuking retard Lombardi will give them a roster of drafted UDFA's

Chus, Turner, Horton is very soild

Hopefully Banner will keep him in line.

Did I just fukkin say that?

TinyHandsBrah
01-18-2013, 03:23 PM

Lol at them mentioning the 1984 49ers as if he deserved any credit for that team.

Onita
01-18-2013, 03:42 PM
You know damn well you will watch. I'm at the point where I just want this to workout, I'm sick of being the idiot franchise.

I watch, but do it either at the bar (where I can drink and watch other games) or at home with Redzone (where I can drink and watch other games). Won't spend any more $$ until they start winning though.

Doober4
01-18-2013, 04:12 PM
I watch, but do it either at the bar (where I can drink and watch other games) or at home with Redzone (where I can drink and watch other games). Won't spend any more $$ until they start winning though.

That's what I do as well, did go to one game last year but only because I got a great deal on tickets.

xzp
01-18-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm on dat wizard status, predicted it a month ago lol.

CrossCounter
01-18-2013, 04:19 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/510579/nflsadbrownsfan_medium.gif

ElMariachi
01-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Just because you hire a Lombardi doesn't mean he'll get you a Lombardi.

bobcat11
01-18-2013, 06:58 PM
FUKING LOMBARDI

FUKING LOMBARDI

HE SAID HADEN WAS TOO SLOW TO BE CORNER

HE SAID GORDON WAS A WASTE OF A PICK

HE PASSED ON SAPP FOR VARDELL

HE SAID EVERY SINGLE DECENT PICK THE BROWNS EVERY MADE WAS BAD AND AS PROVEN WRONG AT THE END OF THE YEAR

fuk this

lol says the guy who bashed me earlier about hating on the browns

Hoop_Dreams
01-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Goby pls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y

Goby
01-19-2013, 02:49 AM
lol says the guy who bashed me earlier about hating on the browns

Browns will still get wins this year due to improved coaching

But for the future with the Lomtard we're screwed

The_Zodiac
01-19-2013, 02:54 AM
I hope they do terrible this year.
BoH7Se2Bj2I

Saucen
01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
During all the bad years of Redskins mediocrity the thing that kept me sane was telling myself "Hey, at least I'm not a Browns fan."

And when it was looking like some good things were gonna happen for y'all you picked up lombardi... sorry brah.

Margzz
01-19-2013, 03:35 AM

mate i dont know what your worried about sounds like a great hire

si1ver
01-19-2013, 03:43 AM
Fuking Banner and Lombardi were passing notes during the PC like phaggot schoolgirls

Just fuking great

Haslam said Lombardi's child rapist track record wasn't taken into consideration. THEN WHAT THE FUK WAS

TODD MCCSHAY COULD RUN A BETTER FUKING DRAFT THAN LOMBARDI
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/465700/dragic-o.gif

Da fuk? Not their fault Horton lost his cool. At least the Cards hired good coaches. The Browns are the ones that hired a 34 coach for a 43 team.

Looks like you guys want to bring Manti to Cleveland
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/emmylou1516/oh-snap.gif

Doober4
01-19-2013, 06:31 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/465700/dragic-o.gif

Da fuk? Not their fault Horton lost his cool. At least the Cards hired good coaches. The Browns are the ones that hired a 34 coach for a 43 team.

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/emmylou1516/oh-snap.gif

Brown had the best coordinator hires of any team, they have the ability to switch to a 3-4. The players they have plus a draft stacked with d-lineman and pass rushers topped with the second highest cap space helps.

ElMariachi
01-19-2013, 07:42 AM
mate i dont know what your worried about sounds like a great hire

:rolleyes:

http://conference.syncweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/sync_conference/2011/02/tumblr_lafarzu3oE1qa2iui.jpg

tmc.
01-19-2013, 08:36 AM
I hope they do terrible this year.
BoH7Se2Bj2I

Who the fuk is this guy and why is he sitting in front of a cardboard box?

Tyler44
01-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Brown had the best coordinator hires of any team, they have the ability to switch to a 3-4. The players they have plus a draft stacked with d-lineman and pass rushers topped with the second highest cap space helps.

I like the DC hire, but please not the 3-4 again. We have a very solid dline, but not the LBs for a 3-4. It just doesnt work in the AFC North, period. Our defense wasnt the issue this season. When haden wasnt out, the defense played pretty darn well for the most part.

LikeAMachine
01-19-2013, 08:50 AM
I like the DC hire, but please not the 3-4 again. We have a very solid dline, but not the LBs for a 3-4. It just doesnt work in the AFC North, period. Our defense wasnt the issue this season. When haden wasnt out, the defense played pretty darn well for the most part.

Eh not so fast. Chud has already said he wants to run the Hybrid 3-4 and 4-3 depending on down, distance and situation.

What I say: It's about fcking time, Baltimore and NEw England have been doing this for 5 years.

Tyler44
01-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Eh not so fast. Chud has already said he wants to run the Hybrid 3-4 and 4-3 depending on down, distance and situation.

What I say: It's about fcking time, Baltimore and NEw England have been doing this for 5 years.

A situational hybrid I can handle. But lets be reality you can run a 3-4 when you have Ray Lewis, Suggs and Courtney Upshaw behind that dline.

LikeAMachine
01-19-2013, 09:02 AM
A situational hybrid I can handle. But lets be reality you can run a 3-4 when you have Ray Lewis, Suggs and Courtney Upshaw behind that dline.

I guess my question is going to be how do we use Taylor and Rubin at the same time? Does Taylor move to end?

I really like Phil Taylor, I think he is going to be a beast with a healthy offseason but I'm not sure he can play DE in a 3-4.

We'll see.

Tyler44
01-19-2013, 09:06 AM
I guess my question is going to be how do we use Taylor and Rubin at the same time? Does Taylor move to end?

I really like Phil Taylor, I think he is going to be a beast with a healthy offseason but I'm not sure he can play DE in a 3-4.

We'll see.

Crossed my mind as well, and also really like Taylor. I feel that him and Rubin NEED to be on the field at the same time, or at least should.

Yank11
01-19-2013, 09:11 AM

just sayin, defense hasn't really been NE's strong point for the past 5 years...

although I do like all the coaches the Browns hired, all 3 could be HCs in the NFL. However I don't expext Horton to stay for long, first shot at a HC opening and he's out of there IMO

BeastBobo
01-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Saints fan checking in. Keep your heads up browns fans. Every dog will have their day. I never thought I'd live to see the day when the saints would win a Superbowl. The only thing that sucks about it though is now we got a bunch of phaggot bandwagon fans that make us real fans look bad.

Goby
01-19-2013, 02:14 PM

I can only wait and see.

Although I think we'd still lean more towards 4-3