PDA

View Full Version : Beta fans are to blame for the softness of the league (NBA)

tandcrumpets
01-18-2013, 09:40 AM
look how much crap KG gets for trash talk and getting into his opponents heads, when he retires can you name another a better psychological player that will remain? No because these days all the players want to be best friends and this is what phaggot fans today want to see, mentally weak players

Winter52
01-18-2013, 09:51 AM
I could be wrong, but hasn't the NBA been trying to make the game more and more "family friendly" over the years ? I think thats the problem.

tandcrumpets
01-18-2013, 09:55 AM
I could be wrong, but hasn't the NBA been trying to make the game more and more "family friendly" over the years ? I think thats the problem.

that's gay, how come hockey can be violent but if NBA players push each other its ejections, fines, suspensions, the day trash talking is punished the sport will officially be pussified

Winter52
01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
that's gay, how come hockey can be violent but if NBA players push each other its ejections, fines, suspensions, the day trash talking is punished the sport will officially be pussified

I agree, trash talking isn't a bad thing, it's part of being competitive, most of the all time greats were huge trash talkers.

kronzino
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
KG doesn't get crap for trash talking. He gets crap for being a selective warrior phaggot.

tandcrumpets
01-18-2013, 10:52 AM
I agree, trash talking isn't a bad thing, it's part of being competitive, most of the all time greats were huge trash talkers.

but that's what fans these days want, Celtics are hated for being the only team in the league that isn't friendly to their rivals. Everyone wants to see friendships

dRose37
01-18-2013, 10:56 AM
No, the fans have always been hypocritical. They complain about "softness" in the league and how pussified it has become, and then when a real OG old-school veteran like KG comes along and emotionally fuks with their favorite player, they get butthurt.

U mad brehs?

tandcrumpets
01-18-2013, 11:01 AM
No, the fans have always been hypocritical. They complain about "softness" in the league and how pussified it has become, and then when a real OG old-school veteran like KG comes along and emotionally fuks with their favorite player, they get butthurt.

U mad brehs?

exactly

Winter52
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM

U mad brehs?

Melo is my favourite player, and I was more mad at Melo for falling for KG's mind games than at KG for saying what he said lol