PDA

View Full Version : New York Senator Greg Ball speaks about gun laws and priorities

thebraj
01-16-2013, 05:21 PM
2rRSUEaLKvA

New York Senator Greg Ball speaks about gun laws and priorities

thoughts?

tk217
01-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Boooooo

How dare you focus on the person!

Ban alcohol!
Ban Pot!
Ban Freedom!
Ban Guns!
Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!

thebraj
01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Boooooo

How dare you focus on the person!

Ban alcohol!
Ban Pot!
Ban Freedom!
Ban Guns!
Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!

wot? lol what u mean focus on the person? i know u trolling, but got some "friends" from hs (no longer friends since they are crazy hippie phaggots) who went to berkeley and ****. they agree with all these laws and gov control and everything. they want guns banned, taxes increased, more government 'control' on education, universal healthcare, etc.

Birdy69
01-16-2013, 06:19 PM
wot? lol what u mean focus on the person? i know u trolling, but got some "friends" from hs (no longer friends since they are crazy hippie phaggots) who went to berkeley and ****. they agree with all these laws and gov control and everything. they want guns banned, taxes increased, more government 'control' on education, universal healthcare, etc.

Appeal to authority. I'm at the top of all my classes and honestly most of the other people there with me are coddled phaggots that have never had to fight for something they believe in.

Hola Bola
01-16-2013, 08:09 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/734100_319391158180087_972109199_n.jpg

NeoSeminole
01-16-2013, 08:12 PM
damn, someone who makes a lot of sense and is willing to put his neck on the line in the hopes of a better future for America

I hope he goes far in politics

thebraj
01-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Appeal to authority. I'm at the top of all my classes and honestly most of the other people there with me are coddled phaggots that have never had to fight for something they believe in.

yea. a big problem with ppl here (americans) is that they are entitled as ****tt. they think they deserve so much **** and have a right to things. like welfare, healthcare, but even jobs, education. its like u lazy phuck, work and put effort in ur life for things. lazy as chit getting fat, consume terrible foods, dont care for body, dont care for mind, dont work for job.

damn, someone who makes a lot of sense and is willing to put his neck on the line in the hopes of a better future for America

I hope he goes far in politics

sad thing is that most ppl go far in politics because they have 'connections'. appeal to corporations/sheep to get votes and money for future campaigns. i hope he gets far as well

Productivity
01-16-2013, 09:00 PM
its refreshing to see a man in politics who truly knows what the problem is.

There may still be hope.

thebraj
01-16-2013, 09:12 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/734100_319391158180087_972109199_n.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/BLACKLACBLACK/Reactions/LOL/qzOPS.gif

its refreshing to see a man in politics who truly knows what the problem is.

There may still be hope.

hopefully people wake up and think for themselves.

oh there was a school shooting?
lets ban guns
oh he had mental problems?
lets exterminate mental patients

we need universal healthcare. for people without jobs too. so they can see a doctor cuz they have the sniffles. so doctors are busier cuz everyone goes for stupid problems. nobody wants to be a doctor if they r paid under same government healthcare plan. brb no incentive

sorry my jimsens are jostled and ranted

thebraj
01-17-2013, 07:15 AM
am bump?

MURedHawk235
01-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Was the intruder killed with the 1st? 4rd? 6th bullet?

thebraj
01-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Was the intruder killed with the 1st? 4rd? 6th bullet?

does it matter? what if there were multiple intruders? all this gun talk is supposedly from sandy hook, so if a school shooter only has a small clip, that prevents a school shooting? anyone who wants to do a school shooting is incapable of changing a magazine?