PDA

View Full Version : Will i lose fat?

IamMotivated1
01-14-2013, 01:52 AM
Im trying to lose fat and drop my bf% by 10-13% im 20%bf... im trying taking less calories now and before i just lift during my weight session now after weight session im doing cardio for 20-30mins 3-5times a week...

Will i lose 1-2lbs of fat and drop 1% bf per week???

Andyr86
01-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Maybe you will maybe you won't. What is going to be the deciding factor is your diet and what you eat not how much exercise you do.

What is your planned cals / macros intake?

IamMotivated1
01-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Maybe you will maybe you won't. What is going to be the deciding factor is your diet and what you eat not how much exercise you do.

What is your planned cals / macros intake?

sorry i dont know but before breakfast,lunch,dinner i always eat white rice about 1-2 cup per meal and now i just eat 1cup in a full day or i shouldn't eat white rice anymore ?

AllApologies
01-14-2013, 02:49 AM
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/runons.htm

whitefire98
01-14-2013, 02:56 AM
What he means, is that you are going to have to track what you eat. Losing weight is about burning more calories than you are taking in. Without knowing what you are taking in, as well as your resting metobolic rate, nobody here knows if you will lose or not.

AllApologies
01-14-2013, 03:06 AM
You realize that diet is weight loss. The difference between losing 2 pounds a week, gaining 2 pounds a week, or staying the same is diet. I don't care how much lifting or cardio you decide is adequate, you can either gain, lose, or stay the same. This is not a magical idea.

IamMotivated1
01-14-2013, 03:10 AM
i understand what he say's above , what im talking about is i dont have plan about how many cals i will less or like than.

ahhmm maybe im taking 1.5k cal + and my meal is during breakfast i always eat 3 egg whites and 2yolks and the nxt meal is different depend on the canteen on schools

sorry i dont know many things about bb's but i started lifting 1.5yrs straight with motivation, dedication all of stuff :) and just about 4 months ago im correcting what is wrong :) sorry bad english...

and1_balla52
01-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Not knowing exactly how many calories isnt going to get it done my friend, are you weighing and measuring?

IamMotivated1
01-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Not knowing exactly how many calories isnt going to get it done my friend, are you weighing and measuring?

weighing & measuring of course but knowing i eat thru out the day is pretty hard for me coz its like "ow there's a fish its has a protein so i eat it i" just depend on whats on the kitchen taking whey 1scoop per day ..

my parents doesnt support me with this BB thing i really h8 them i want to kick them in the ass i just buy my supp with the money that they gave me going to school...they always say when im taking whey or pre workout why are you always taking that thing ... :(

Cranz
01-14-2013, 03:37 AM
Diet....Diet....Diet.

Diet is 90% of a fat loss. No matter how many cardio or workout/supps you are following without correct diet, you will not lose weight.

IamMotivated1
01-14-2013, 03:44 AM
Diet....Diet....Diet.

Diet is 90% of a fat loss. No matter how many cardio or workout/supps you are following without correct diet, you will not lose weight.

im now eating clean , before i always eat about 6-8cups of white rice a day that consist of high protein food,

Grendizer
01-14-2013, 04:17 AM
im now eating clean , before i always eat about 6-8cups of white rice a day that consist of high protein food,

I suggest you take a look at this thread to learn more about NUTRITION: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

You gain weight when you eat a surplus of calories, you lose weight when you eat a deficit of calories.. if you cant always calculate calories, you can do so by eye-balling, but I dont think it will always work, if you will eye-ball it, you then should OVER-ESTIMATE it.

Keep your macros in check to tell your body what kind of weight to lose: muscle or fat.

Cranz
01-14-2013, 07:47 AM

'Rice with high protein'

Either a troll or just bad at english.