PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going to be pissed if they can't watch Manning vs Brady?

SystemTrend
01-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Don't care about any other match ups. This match up is a must for a legendary NFL game.

not a fan of either team btw.

eight-pack
01-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Peyton fan checking in. There's no other way for the championship game to go down. The football Gods won't allow it.

IraHays
01-12-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm looking forward go Manning chocking against the Patriots and then seeing peeps say he is still better than Brady.

Sjas
01-12-2013, 04:51 AM
I'm looking forward go Manning chocking against the Patriots and then seeing peeps say he is still better than Brady.I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton win the AFCCG against Brady like he did that last time. Lol @ people thinking the Broncos will lose at Mile High with Manning at QB. No one can beat them. Book it.

Bezzz
01-12-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton win the AFCCG against Brady like he did that last time. Lol @ people thinking the Broncos will lose at Mile High with Manning at QB. No one can beat them. Book it.
Havent you said the same for Barcelona for the past major cups

Sjas
01-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Havent you said the same for Barcelona for the past major cupsBarcelona are always the favourite, so naturally yes. But they have also backed it up winning 14 titles in four years, including 2 Champions League titles. inb4 mad United fans.

Future24
01-12-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton win the AFCCG against Brady like he did that last time. Lol @ people thinking the Broncos will lose at Mile High with Manning at QB. No one can beat them. Book it.

Manning is amazing outside.

JacobOno
01-12-2013, 05:21 AM
Manning = the GOAT

Brady hasn't won sh it since they got caught cheating.. Just saying..

Weezy32
01-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Its definitely the most likely scenario.

Future24
01-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Manning = the GOAT

Brady hasn't won sh it since they got caught cheating.. Just saying..

What has Manning won when his defense wasn't amazing? He lead any game winning super bowl drives? In fact did he even do anything positive in their super bowl run? Stop watching espn and actually watch a football game. Manning is amazing but Brady is better. Can't argue facts.

Sjas
01-12-2013, 06:04 AM
What has Manning won when his defense wasn't amazing? He lead any game winning super bowl drives? In fact did he even do anything positive in their super bowl run? Stop watching espn and actually watch a football game. Manning is amazing but Brady is better. Can't argue facts.Manning > Brady. Brady relied on his G.O.A.T. kicker as well as his defense in those Super Bowl wins. He didn't need to score a TD in the situation. He just needed to put it in G.O.A.T. kicker Vinatieri's range. Peyton Manning on the other hand was the man behind G.O.A.T. comeback in AFCCG (de de facto Super Bowl), something Brady has never done.

In addition, Eli has outdone Brady twice in these situation - in the biggest game. Two REAL gamewinning drive (i.e. drives where you need TD; not a phaggy FG). Come back when Brady has a successful game winning TD drive in these games.

sdballer5588
01-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Manning > Brady. Brady relied on his G.O.A.T. kicker as well as his defense in those Super Bowl wins. He didn't need to score a TD in the situation. He just needed to put it in G.O.A.T. kicker Vinatieri's range. Peyton Manning on the other hand was the man behind G.O.A.T. comeback in AFCCG (de de facto Super Bowl), something Brady has never done.

In addition, Eli has outdone Brady twice in these situation - in the biggest game. Two REAL gamewinning drive (i.e. drives where you need TD; not a phaggy FG). Come back when Brady has a successful game winning TD drive in these games.

I feel like you read blogs or twitter updates and just run with it.

You're like ad-libbing 99% of your arguments."Real" gamewinning drives. What?

ShweezyBTFO
01-12-2013, 06:45 AM
^yeah, real drives that result in a TD, not in relying on an elite kicker to make a 40+ yard field goal.

Future24
01-12-2013, 06:54 AM
^yeah, real drives that result in a TD, not in relying on an elite kicker to make a 40+ yard field goal.

Peytons attempt at a super bowl game winning/tying drive resulted in a pick 6

Future24
01-12-2013, 06:56 AM
Manning > Brady. Brady relied on his G.O.A.T. kicker as well as his defense in those Super Bowl wins. He didn't need to score a TD in the situation. He just needed to put it in G.O.A.T. kicker Vinatieri's range. Peyton Manning on the other hand was the man behind G.O.A.T. comeback in AFCCG (de de facto Super Bowl), something Brady has never done.

Lmao at using the same argument in two threads. Try to be more creative.

sdballer5588
01-12-2013, 06:57 AM

36 yarder vs Carolina (in a game where Brady set the superbowl record for completions and passed for 3td and 360 yards, lol all kickers bro)

They didn't win vs Philly on a field goal, you're an idiot there

And finally a REAL good kick for a win (which was still set up on a baller under 1 minute drive by king Brady) a 48 yarder for their first ring.

So that's one good kick in 2001, a totally average kick in 2004, and no kick in 2003.

And as Future24 just said, Peytons SB drive? Pick 6. Rofl.

adg123
01-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Disclosure: I hate Brady (Bills fan, nothing personal), Manning is one of my favorite non-Bill players.

That being said, this argument is done to death. Both are unbelievable, and can be argued as the best of all time. You won't be able to convince Brady nuthuggers Manning is better, or Manning nuthuggers Brady is better. It is impossible, it's a futile argument. Give up. Just be thankful you got to witness both of them play, and hope you get to see an AFCCG matchup.

gsxtreme1987
01-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Yeah would love to see it.. But doubt pats will make past texans.

JacobOno
01-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Lol

You can always count on getting negged in the sports misc.. Butt hurt pha ggots.