PDA

View Full Version : Can the Misc do me a HUGE favor regarding Larry Sanders?

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Let's vote this guy into the All-Star game. He leads the NBA in blocks, and blocks per minute. Per 48 his minutes are crazy and really is turning into an amazing player, plus it will mean a lot to the kid. SRS. Will rep for life.

iwanagetbig
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
just voted. damn 3.3 blocks a game.

Edit: holy fck. didn't see the sig. mirin lifts

sdballer5588
01-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Strong fkn lifts jesus.

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
just voted. damn 3.3 blocks a game.

3.3 blocks a game, only averaging 24 mins a game. Think about that per 48. Actually his per 48 minutes is 16 points, 17 rebounds, and 6.6 blocks a game.
Had a triple double this year (points, rebounds, blocks). He's really banking on it.

sdballer5588
01-10-2013, 06:35 PM
3.3 blocks a game, only averaging 24 mins a game. Think about that per 48. Actually his per 48 minutes is 16 points, 17 rebounds, and 6.6 blocks a game.
Had a triple double this year (points, rebounds, blocks). He's really banking on it.

Per 48 is the dumbest measure of a stat EVER. That does not EVER translate properly. It just literally ADDS a certain amount to whatever you did. By this logic Jimmer Fredette would average 48 pts a game.

Get out.

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Strong fkn lifts jesus.

It was all with gear, it wasn't nearly "raw" but powerlifting for 5 straight years will do it to ya. Squat/Bench suits probably add around 45 pounds. Deadlifts are right around the same with/without suit.

iwanagetbig
01-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Had a triple double this year (points, rebounds, blocks). He's really banking on it. hell, if he never gets that starting position he could be a contender for sixth man of the year

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Per 48 is the dumbest measure of a stat EVER. That does not EVER translate properly. It just literally ADDS a certain amount to whatever you did. By this logic Jimmer Fredette would average 48 pts a game.

Get out.

I'll stay in, in 24 minutes a game he leads the NBA in blocked shots, and is playing like a top 3 defensive center. People are starting to look at him like Ben Wallace, and he's the only C in the NBA with a triple double. He has 2 points less per game then Tyson Chandler, right around the same rebounds and 2 more blocks a game playing 8 less minutes a game.

Larry deserves at least a mention for the game and to go noticed.

His last 5 games he's averaging 5 blocks a game in 25 minutes of play.

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:46 PM
hell, if he never gets that starting position he could be a contender for sixth man of the year

If they don't give him starter minutes soon, he'll explore free agency.

HeeeyYouGuuuys
01-10-2013, 06:52 PM
In on thread. Sanders is the best unknown player in the NBA right now. His defensive stats are RIDICULOUS. In addition to blocks per game in limited minutes, he leads the league in Defensive Rating (yes, a team-dependent stat, but still impressive).

He's no Serge Ibaka --- meaning, all blocks, but when you look at the advanced defensive stats, not much better than a league-average defender. Sanders is a legit all-around defensive player, and is IMO the 2nd best defender in the entire freaking NBA this year (to Tim Duncan).

RJC24
01-10-2013, 06:58 PM
In on thread. Sanders is the best unknown player in the NBA right now. His defensive stats are RIDICULOUS. In addition to blocks per game in limited minutes, he leads the league in Defensive Rating (yes, a team-dependent stat, but still impressive).

He's no Serge Ibaka --- meaning, all blocks, but when you look at the advanced defensive stats, not much better than a league-average defender. Sanders is a legit all-around defensive player, and is IMO the 2nd best defender in the entire freaking NBA this year (to Tim Duncan).

Trust me, he wants and deserves starter minutes. He won't be in MIL forever. He thinks he can really be a Ben Wallace type player.. 10-12PPG, but be a rebounding and defensive monster. Maybe if he gets voted in I'll see if he'll make an account and visit this thread to thank all you guys. He's already got a bunch of south FLA behind him

Edit: Not to mention he never played basketball until his sophmore year in HS, and started on JV

ItzYerrp
01-10-2013, 07:22 PM
in
sanders is a beast

victor_maximus
01-10-2013, 08:12 PM
link me and ill vote

iwanagetbig
01-10-2013, 08:17 PM
link me and ill vote http://allstarballot.nba.com/daily?referrer=asb12_searchbar&cid=asb12_searchbar

*DH*
01-11-2013, 02:23 AM
Repped OP for giving Sanders recognition.

I watch my Bucks all the time, and I love watching Sanders play. He's such a beast defensively and it's flat out scary!

I seriously think he deserves winning the MIP award.

dab0osh
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
absolutely support you there OP. first noticed him watching nba highlights and realizing he was appearing quite a bit. now i absolutely love watching him, monster. plays with passion and has a personality which i always like to see nba players show, its entertaining.

RJC24
01-11-2013, 05:23 AM
Repped OP for giving Sanders recognition.

I watch my Bucks all the time, and I love watching Sanders play. He's such a beast defensively and it's flat out scary!

I seriously think he deserves winning the MIP award.

Come a long way lol. Imagine watching him play in high school, getting dunked on and doing Layups in Jv lol. He wasn't even on varsity until his junior year!

He's remained a very close friend since then and it would just mean a lot. We were playing x box live last night and I told him I was getting the body building community behind him!

Natty23
01-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Sanders is a beast. Refreshing to see an NBA player hustle and work as hard as he does, such a lazy league.

Temuz
01-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Voted!

RJC24
01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Bump!! C'mon misc

*DH*
01-13-2013, 12:20 AM
Come a long way lol. Imagine watching him play in high school, getting dunked on and doing Layups in Jv lol. He wasn't even on varsity until his junior year!

He's remained a very close friend since then and it would just mean a lot. We were playing x box live last night and I told him I was getting the body building community behind him!

As soon as I get my Xbox, I'll hit you up brah.

BMatt
01-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Sanders.. beasts gon' beast.