PDA

View Full Version : Biotech Crea.tor creatine Anyone tried it ?

AlexisMichael
01-10-2013, 04:41 AM
Anyone tried the biotech crea.tor ? wondering if its good i don't want to take some anabolic ****, so if anyone know something about it please answer.

snorkelman
01-10-2013, 04:49 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2evxix0.jpg

IMO the serving size listed (2 capsules) would be appropriate for a maintenance dose, as opposed to what you would want to take when first beginning to supplement with creatine.

How much does this stuff cost?

AlexisMichael
01-10-2013, 04:53 AM
[/QUOTE] IMO the serving size listed (2 capsules) would be appropriate for a maintenance dose, as opposed to what you would want to take when first beginning to supplement with creatine.

How much does this stuff cost? [/QUOTE]

I got it from a friend, he said it didn't work for him and im wondering to take it or not. im a little afraid to be honest never took creatine before and these capsules look like ****.

Danes
01-10-2013, 05:00 AM
IMO the serving size listed (2 capsules) would be appropriate for a maintenance dose, as opposed to what you would want to take when first beginning to supplement with creatine.

How much does this stuff cost? [/QUOTE]

I got it from a friend, he said it didn't work for him and im wondering to take it or not. im a little afraid to be honest never took creatine before and these capsules look like ****.[/QUOTE]

it is different creatine types,with stimulants and other

you can give a try..

AlexisMichael
01-10-2013, 05:05 AM

How much does this stuff cost?

I got it from a friend, he said it didn't work for him and im wondering to take it or not. im a little afraid to be honest never took creatine

and these capsules look like ****.[/QUOTE]

it is different creatine types,with stimulants and other

you can give a try..[/QUOTE]

do you take it after food or not ? and does this is natural or its some anabolic **** ?

Danes
01-10-2013, 05:27 AM
its natural and you dont need to worry

2 caps 30 min prior to your workout (on trainingdays)

on offdays take it in the morning on an empty stomach. 2 caps..