PDA

View Full Version : Cheat day on I.F diet

napalmjones
01-03-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm on a I.F diet plan which is working out very effective. I just need to know if its ok to carry on with a 6-7 hour eating window day after day as that's what I've been doing for weeks now.

... and when someone has a cheat day on this type of diet, can anyone tell me what kind it's likely to be. As in the amount of calories? Or the kind of food? Or maybe the eating window. Maybe all of them, I don't know. Any help and examples would be well apprecaited

Cheers

NJ

chillaxbroseph
01-03-2013, 10:40 PM
The foods people eat on their cheat days are variable. The amount of calories they eat is variable. The feeding window of people on IF is variable.

Out of curiosity, why the need for the cheat day on IF anyways?

AlwaysTryin
01-03-2013, 10:52 PM
IF is just a meal tinkling protocol, nothing is any different to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner so a "cheat day" wouldn't change

Although I think the idea of a "cheat day" is stupid

napalmjones
01-04-2013, 08:39 PM
IF is just a meal tinkling protocol, nothing is any different to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner so a "cheat day" wouldn't change

Although I think the idea of a "cheat day" is stupid

I'm mainly on chicken or fish with veg every evening, if it wasn't just for a protein shake 6-7 hours after breaking my fast, my eating window would be 3 hours. so in my opinion i don't think cheat day is stupid. I'm actually asking this mainly as health concern because its an effective diet.

napalmjones
01-04-2013, 08:42 PM
The foods people eat on their cheat days are variable. The amount of calories they eat is variable. The feeding window of people on IF is variable.

Out of curiosity, why the need for the cheat day on IF anyways?

I don't feel I need a cheat day, it's just a health concern

AlwaysTryin
01-04-2013, 09:58 PM
I don't feel I need a cheat day, it's just a health concern

Health concerns? What?