PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Diet, HELP

davidgeib
01-03-2013, 02:50 PM
First off, let me just say. I'm nutritionally literate. I have no idea how much to eat, what to eat, this or that.
I've been going to the gym usually 5 times a week for a while now. I sometimes have my off weeks and I've been going since around May.

Back to the point. A week before Christmas I apparently came down with Gastritis, which is if you don't know, the inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Basically I can't eat anything without extreme pain. I went to the doctor last week as I didn't know what was going on, so I figured it would work itself out. It didn't, now I'm on medication for a month. Now that I've had this for about two weeks now, I have lost about 6 pounds, which really pisses me off. As I have gained wait from lifting and that's my ulterior motive.

After my medication, hoping this will get better. I want to get back to the gym full time. I'd like come up with a good diet plan, I want something consistent and easy, and also low budget.

I'm really hoping that someone could help me out with putting together a bulking diet plan. Something maybe 4-6 meals a day and easy to make, as I'm not the best in the kitchen.

I'm currently 5'10" and 129, I used to be 138. My goal is around 150/160.
Please help :O

KouRon
01-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Read the stickies, they will provide you with enough information to get you started.