PDA

View Full Version : Help With A Cut

tayloratlanta
12-31-2012, 07:34 PM
Bout to start my first cut. I'm 6'1" 225. Only been doing my first bulk for 4 months but very happy with my gains. I'm solid but also lots of fat on top. Prolly 20+\- bf. could probably bulk another month or 2 bulk gotta knock some of this fat down. Can't find a thread that explains everything?? Any links with the basics?? I'm going to do a 500 deficit. Still gonna lift heavy. Haven't been doing any cardio on my bulk, but Probably pick up some HIT. How much cardio, heard not to do more than a 500 deficit to cut down on muscle loss, if I 500 deficit and cardio will that b too much?? Also what supps? Currently on c4, cell mass and syntha-6, and fish oils?? Realize kinda a generic post but just need the basics for a cut, can't find much?? Thanks

AlwaysTryin
12-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Eat at a small deficit
Ensure adequate protein and fat and remaining calories to help your performance
Lift heavy
Only decrease calories once weightloss stalls for 2+ weeks

12-31-2012, 08:36 PM
If you do less cardio one day and more cardio the next, you should eat more/less to compensate for the calories burned. In terms of supplements I would take vitamins that you aren't ingesting in your daily diet along with a fish oil. In terms of the c4/cellmass/syntha 6 if you can do without them go for it.

tayloratlanta
12-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Eat at a small deficit
Ensure adequate protein and fat and remaining calories to help your performance
Lift heavy
Only decrease calories once weightloss stalls for 2+ weeks

Just outta curiosity, I've seen this a couple times about eating sufficient fat during a cut, do u know why that is. Understand some fat

12-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Just outta curiosity, I've seen this a couple times about eating sufficient fat during a cut, do u know why that is. Understand some fat

Do some quick google searches, fats are necessary for optimal body function

AlwaysTryin
12-31-2012, 09:57 PM

Hormonal functions, brain functions, skin, hair, the list goes on

determined4000
12-31-2012, 10:40 PM
Hormonal functions, brain functions, skin, hair, the list goes onpeanut butter