PDA

View Full Version : Sack record watch

iamgenus
12-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Figured I'd make a thread for this.

Going into today JJ Watt needed 2 to tie the record
Aldon Smith needed 3 to tie.

Don't know how they'll score the sack/fumble in the Colts/Texans game just now but looked to me like Watt at least got .5 a sack there.

roadtrippin
12-30-2012, 10:45 AM
my nfl network is ready

iamgenus
12-30-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking Watt gets it, even tho it appears they ruled that a tuck rule(ie BS) but Luck holds the ball for so long I'm sure he'll at least tie it.

Aldon may have a chance but no Justin Smith will hurt. Tho he had a sack taken off in the pats game cuz of the BS tuck rule.

ojsimpsn
12-30-2012, 10:47 AM
lol @ aldon smith disappearing without justin smith in the lineup. can you say exposed? inflated ass stats with 5.5 against jason campbell too

overrated as fukk

roadtrippin
12-30-2012, 10:49 AM
lol @ aldon smith disappearing without justin smith in the lineup. can you say exposed? inflated ass stats with 5.5 against jason campbell too

overrated as fukkthis was established a long time ago

Dan916
12-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Aldon hasnt gotten sacks lately but he has pressured a LOT of QBs to throw the ball away which would have easily been sacks.

I think it was Brady who avoided like 3 sacks by basically spiking the ball

ojsimpsn
12-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Aldon hasnt gotten sacks lately but he has pressured a LOT of QBs to throw the ball away which would have easily been sacks.

lmao dont go down that road son.

not surprised the aldon nuthuggers have faded back into the woodwork

iamgenus
12-30-2012, 11:00 AM
lmao dont go down that road son.

not surprised the aldon nuthuggers have faded back into the woodwork

First of all who the hell are you?

Second it's obvious he gets a lot more people paying attention to him without Justin Smith. It's not rocket science that when you lose a guy like Smith it impacts the defense. Second only an idiot thinks all of his production is because of Justin. Oh no he went 2 games without a sack = bust.

Such is the spots misc. Pretty sure he got like 2 of those sacks in the Chicago game off the right side.

ojsimpsn
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM

Second it's obvious he gets a lot more people paying attention to him without Justin Smith. It's not rocket science that when you lose a guy like Smith it impacts the defense. Second only an idiot thinks all of his production is because of Justin. Oh no he went 2 games without a sack = bust.

Such is the spots misc. Pretty sure he got like 2 of those sacks in the Chicago game off the right side.

Second youre getting butthurt. hes nowhere near a bust, he just doesnt deserve to be mentioned alongside elite pass rushers like watt, ware, miller

Onita
12-30-2012, 11:06 AM

Second youre getting butthurt. hes nowhere near a bust, he just doesnt deserve to be mentioned alongside elite pass rushers like watt, ware, miller

You're an idiot.

Watt got screwed with the tuck rule bs.

iamgenus
12-30-2012, 11:28 AM

I'm someone who doesn't have a join date of 12/12 acting like I've been here the whole time.

And if you don't think Smith is an elite pass rusher then you're fooling yourself. Justin Smith helps him yes, but only an idiot would ignore Aldon's skill sets at rushing the passer.

Then again you picked the name of a guy who got away with murder so I guess we know where you stand.

ojsimpsn
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
You're an idiot.

Watt got screwed with the tuck rule bs.

what the fukk are you talking about?

I'm someone who doesn't have a join date of 12/12 acting like I've been here the whole time.

And if you don't think Smith is an elite pass rusher then you're fooling yourself. Justin Smith helps him yes, but only an idiot would ignore Aldon's skill sets at rushing the passer.

Then again you picked the name of a guy who got away with murder so I guess we know where you stand.

talking about my join date and making fun of my username?

you obviously dont have anything of substance to say. piss off kid

Onita
12-30-2012, 11:35 AM
what the fukk are you talking about?

talking about my join date and making fun of my username?

you obviously dont have anything of substance to say. piss off kid

2 separate comments.

1) You're an idiot.
2) Watt got screwed with the tuck rule bs.

You're welcome.

ojsimpsn
12-30-2012, 11:38 AM
2 separate comments.

1) You're an idiot.
2) Watt got screwed with the tuck rule bs.

You're welcome.

You're also an idiot.

You're welcome.

J2BDifferent
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
piss off kid

167 lbs

SteezeFactory
12-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Nate Potter is out for the Cards so Batiste will playing LT for arizona today. Aldon is in for a solid 5 sack day. I hope the Cards runs the ball 90% of the game so they don't give up the record to a fuggin 9er (no hate genus you know how the rivalry goes).