PDA

View Full Version : Papa Johns deals today.... oh yeah

Impurityz
12-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I see two today

only 7 papa reward points for a 3 topping pizza

I have exactly 7.....

Place an order over $12, get a free pizza for your next order...

I was going to play an order for the Eagles game, but I will save it for the Dallas/Skins game tonight

Pretty sure I will just use my 7 point deal today.

krokaw7
12-30-2012, 09:53 AM
too bad papa johns tastes like cardboard

roadtrippin
12-30-2012, 09:53 AM
so when you order a PJ pizza you get points to get free pizzas? brb ordering

wildchild11
12-30-2012, 09:54 AM

you kidding, its waayy better than dominos

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Except I hate Popeye Johns. Most disgusting pizza I've evert tasted. They mass produce everything and you can taste it. No wonder they give away 2 millions pizzas.

Impurityz
12-30-2012, 09:56 AM

better then the other top franchises

RogerSterling
12-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Dominoes is the absolute king of cheap chain pizza. Pizza hut is second. Papa Johns barely places and the only reason I would ever eat it is because I live above one.

PatrickBateman1
12-30-2012, 09:58 AM
you kidding, its waayy better than dominos

Uggghhh. Dominos is just absolutely awful. I love how they keep bragging about how good their pizza is too, even though everyone knows it still tastes like crap.

I pretty much only order from local places, they always make the best stuff. Definitely worth the few extra bucks.

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Dominoes is the absolute king of cheap chain pizza. Pizza hut is second. Papa Johns barely places and the only reason I would ever eat it is because I live above one.
I like Pizza Hut, then Little Caesar's, Don't care for Dominoes or Papa JOhns

But I actually prefer the local Italian Restauarant pizza all the time.

stevedarsh
ive never eaten papa johns in my life, but seeing that PHAGGOT BOB HIS HEAD AT EVERY WORD HE SAYS in those PHUcKING commercials...will he please die in a fire

you bitches dont even know
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK7S6GiVUZL0Z6CbJ_3Uv_XYRVdVnqK aeiX1RP2QIkKL-_CltOqA

EastCoastNiner

Dominoes isn't cheap. It's expensive as **** for what they give you, and they keep ****ing up my crust every time I order.

RogerSterling
12-30-2012, 10:00 AM

I hope everyone does, the only reason to order ****ty chain pizza is the $. If you deliberately choose Papa Johns/Dominoes/Pizza Hut etc. over a real pizza place you don't belong on this planet anymore.

roadtrippin
12-30-2012, 10:01 AM

But I actually prefer the local Italian Restauarant pizza all the time.little caesars? groce.

JRRBadBoy4Life
ive never eaten papa johns in my life, but seeing that PHAGGOT BOB HIS HEAD AT EVERY WORD HE SAYS in those PHUcKING commercials...will he please die in a fire

Who? Papa John or Peyton Manning? I think Manning forced Papa John into bankruptcy after raising the 1 million freebies to 2 million. What a dick. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

PatrickBateman1
Relevant...

RW7iB2iOTKw

Classic

Impurityz

agreed, i usually only get other pizza on special "deals"

AriGhold
12-30-2012, 10:02 AM
groce. Local pizzerias >>>>>> free shiit pizzas

stevedarsh
12-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Who? Papa John or Peyton Manning? I think Manning forced Papa John into bankruptcy after raising the 1 million freebies to 2 million. What a dick. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

tune xm outlaw hut hut

JRRBadBoy4Life
12-30-2012, 10:03 AM
I hope everyone does, the only reason to order ****ty chain pizza is the $. If you deliberately choose Papa Johns/Dominoes/Pizza Hut etc. over a real pizza place you don't belong on this planet anymore.
Budget pizza, like getting a $6.00 case of budget beer.

Gooner89
12-30-2012, 10:04 AM

It used to be 5 years ago when they had their 5-5-5 deal and the total ended up being around 17 for 3 mediums. Now they come up with bs charges ans it ends up being close to $25 after all is said and done. I do like their new pizza or w/e they changed but it came at a cost.

krokaw7
LOL if your mom aint making homemade delicious pizza

PatrickBateman1
little caesars? groce.

Yeah they don't even worry about taste, they just make really cheap and quick pizza, which is actually not a bad business plan. Just can't expect anything gourmet from them.

roadtrippin
12-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah they don't even worry about taste, they just make really cheap and quick pizza, which is actually not a bad business plan. Just can't expect anything gourmet from them.$5 for a large pizza... That's basically a nice way of them saying "we don't give a fck." lol

shadowroth
12-30-2012, 10:06 AM
i think papa johns is not bad
a little bland when i got the all mixed up toppings pizza
dont remember what it was called but i think its bland because of the fresher ingridients?
best pizza ive had was local pizza most taste amazing and its cheaper.
mmmmmmmm