PDA

View Full Version : Guy in supplement shop too me i should buy all in one....

weightlifter130
12-28-2012, 07:12 AM
I'm starting a bulk and was planning to get my carbs and protein through eating and also through 2 whey shakes a day. I went to buy my whey protein but was told I should be using an all in one with protein, carbs, creatine, glutamine in. What is your thoughts on this? Are creatine and glutamine necessary?

Thanks

lee__d
12-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Just buy the whey. If you want to supplement with creatine (which most anyone will recommend that you should), it's cheap by itself. Don't go buying some crazy overpriced crap. Glutamine, don't worry about it.

WonderPug
12-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Protein shakes are just a processed fast food: consume them if you desire to.

Glutamine supplementation is a total waste of money.

Creatine can be consumed with just water, if you want to, or with whatever food you happen to be eating.

FenderElectrics
12-28-2012, 07:17 AM
guy in supplement shop = worst possible advice about supplements as he has a conflict of interest with the matter.

Creatine might help you but no reason to buy it as an all in one thing as that is just a great way for them to jack the price up.

It's like buying engine coolant pre-mixed with water for the same price as just the coolant. This actually exists and people actually buy it lol

tjwoody
12-28-2012, 07:21 AM
the more all in 1 something is the more $ I find it may cost.

weightlifter130
12-28-2012, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the advice I've decided to stick with the original plan of just buying the whey. Might look into some creatine too

rand18m
12-28-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the advice I've decided to stick with the original plan of just buying the whey. Might look into some creatine too

Good idea!!