PDA

View Full Version : Is D. Wade like 38 years old? Why does he have restricted minutes?

LandOfColdAir
12-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Isn't he younger than Kobe? Da fuq? You would think he is as old as Grant Hill.

AirCanada
12-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah but Kobe ages like wine.

Wade ages like milk.

It's what happens when you build a career off athleticism and driving into traffic and then getting bailed out by the refs.

SuperMario42
12-26-2012, 10:26 AM
He is playing 4 minutes less than his career average with a VERY good back up.

And why does no one remember he just had knee surgery and is still recovering?

Same goes for Dwight.

hublife
12-26-2012, 10:33 AM
D Wade is the Ken Griffey Jr of basketball.

Griffey didn't age well either.

Doober4
12-26-2012, 10:41 AM
It's a call that came down from Stern himself. The fans can only take so much of him laying on the court complaining to the refs, it slows down the game too much.

BMatt
12-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Limiting his minutes so hes fresh for the playoffs when they roll around perhaps?

LandOfColdAir
12-26-2012, 11:05 AM
It's a call that came down from Stern himself. The fans can only take so much of him laying on the court complaining to the refs, it slows down the game too much.

Aware

1800_Cool_Guy
12-26-2012, 11:05 AM
D Wade is the Adrian Peterson of Football. It seems people already forgot but DWade used to go HAM around the paint with no regard for human life. All the banging and hard falls to the floors have finally caught up to him. It's no surprise his game has taken a step back because physically his body is drained.

StrongM477
12-26-2012, 11:16 AM
he's just back from surgery

Jrdath
12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
He is playing 4 minutes less than his career average with a VERY good back up.

And why does no one remember he just had knee surgery and is still recovering?

Same goes for Dwight.

This people are dismissing that he had work done on his knee over the summer and is slowly getting his stride back. In others defense though his style of play is very taxing on the body.

ShweezyBTFO
12-26-2012, 02:17 PM

Wade ages like milk.

It's what happens when you build a career off athleticism and driving into traffic and then getting bailed out by the refs.

this. inb4 torn ACL

D Wade is the Adrian Peterson of Football.

negged.

lITBGjNEp08

HTownOlajuwon
12-26-2012, 02:18 PM
He has never been a high minutes guy. He lacks stamina and also because he is injury prone. Heat don't need him to play a lot of minutes with Miller and Allen as his backups

SpiderSense
12-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Is Lebron finally the 2nd best player on his team?

jross2021
12-26-2012, 02:30 PM

Griffey didn't age well either.no. griffey was the goat

BostonRockets
12-26-2012, 02:42 PM

Wade ages like milk.

even his acting skills went down

http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif

SompletelyCober
12-26-2012, 02:47 PM
no. griffey was the goat

Yeah, that's why it's an accurate analogy. Wade had the GOAT finals performance.

Coming off of surgery and still averaging 20 per game. Only a matter of time before he's ballin out of control again and adding to that ring total.

AirCanada
12-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah, that's why it's an accurate analogy. Joey Crawford had the GOAT finals performance.

Coming off of surgery and still averaging 20 per game. Only a matter of time before he's flopping and whining out of control again and adding to that pussy move total.

Fixed.

Daewoo_Lanos
12-26-2012, 03:08 PM
no. griffey was the goat

griffey was the goat... brb 10 years old when his laziness resulted in career-altering injuries. brb never saw the years where he was the 2nd best player in baseball.

lmao pls go.

ShweezyBTFO
12-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Wade had the GOAT finals performance.

Coming off of surgery and still averaging 20 per game. Only a matter of time before he's ballin out of control again and adding to that ring total.

in on SompletelyCober torn ACL

SompletelyCober
12-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Fixed.

You seem to dislike both Wade AND LeBron quite a bit.

The next few years of basketball should be painful for you. Watch the rings pile up.

SSmith1967
12-26-2012, 03:10 PM

The next few years of basketball should be painful for you. Watch the rings pile up.

rofl you really think they will win another ring this year? hahahahhahahaha

sorry brah but this isn't a fluke shortened season like last year.

abbot92
12-26-2012, 03:11 PM
I say this in every Wade thread...No perimeter game equals no longevity in the NBA.

HarpoonBrah
12-26-2012, 03:15 PM
I say this in every Wade thread...No perimeter game equals no longevity in the NBA.

He is still young enough to go ham in the paint , still has a couple years to develop a perimeter game

AirCanada
12-26-2012, 03:20 PM

I dislike Lebron for flopping and the way he left Cleveland and not 1, not 2, etc. Other than that he's fine, it's his fans that are retarded. He's already accepted that he needs other stars to get it done which is why he joined Wade and Bosh in the first place, which is fine.

Wade on the other hand I completely despise. He flops. He cries to the refs whenever calls don't go his way (calls that shouldn't even be questioned too). He's a fake tough guy. He goes off on random roid rage unsportsmanlike moments and gets 0 penalty for it, where if they happened to him, he'd probably need to be helicoptered out of the arena on a stretcher. (Flagrant on Collison, randomly shoving/elbowing Rip right in front of the ref, etc.)

And that's not even mentioning sh*t like making fun of Dirk being sick and then getting lit up by him that same game. Dude's a phaggot, and I love watching him slow down and get to the point where even the refs can't help him.

Will enjoy watching him and Bron fail in getting anything other than 2 and 1 asterisk rings respectively.

AmazinJason
12-26-2012, 03:22 PM

Griffey didn't age well either.
That would imply that D Wade has the potential to be the GOAT, which is not true at all, because we all know Kobe is the GOAT.

Do not taint the glorious name of Griffey by associating him with Wade.

J2BDifferent
12-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Quit hating on my nikka Wade. That Gabriel Union pussy is wearing his body down

DFINC
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
This is what happens when you're a 6'4 SG that can't shoot when people are up tight on you and you have lesser athletic ability. You'll see this happen with Lebron when he hits 30 as well.

JaxBrah
12-26-2012, 05:07 PM
D Wade is the Adrian Peterson of Football. It seems people already forgot but DWade used to go HAM around the paint with no regard for human life. All the banging and hard falls to the floors have finally caught up to him. It's no surprise his game has taken a step back because physically his body is drained.

Then how is he like adrian peterson? Peterson just had knee surgery and is having possibly the best season for a rb in the history of the nfl. Hes better than ever whereas wade has a beta body that cant heal 1/3rd as well as adrians alpha as fuk body.

AXnyc
12-26-2012, 05:45 PM

DA FUQ??????????????

Right because Adrian Peterson's game really took a step back with all the banging that he is doing...he is really tired and his body can't take it anymore........especially this season......When he is close to setting a record that no nfl player has EVER achieved in history of the sport?

LOL i really dont' see how you can compare Adrian Peterson's year to D Wade's...

AXnyc
12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Then how is he like adrian peterson? Peterson just had knee surgery and is having possibly the best season for a rb in the history of the nfl. Hes better than ever whereas wade has a beta body that cant heal 1/3rd as well as adrians alpha as fuk body.

Ahh beat me to it....

roadtrippin
12-26-2012, 06:03 PM
D Wade is the Adrian Peterson of Football. It seems people already forgot but DWade used to go HAM around the paint with no regard for human life. All the banging and hard falls to the floors have finally caught up to him. It's no surprise his game has taken a step back because physically his body is drained.lol you are so stupid. AP is back and badder than ever after his injury. Wade is like "meh, i'll suffice"

Rambostyne
12-26-2012, 06:04 PM
no. griffey was the goat

If you don't recall, after he joined the Reds he spent half his career on the DL. I think that's kind of the comparison he was going for there.

Workout4ever
12-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Acting like age is the only factor in making such a decision

....... i expect better from you sports miscers.........

kinda

its50
12-26-2012, 07:34 PM

don't ever compare a possible GOAT RB with a scrub like dwhistle.

Sublime88
12-26-2012, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LMDGK.jpg

AirCanada
12-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Right on cue

http://i.minus.com/iRA56p2TRjBrX.gif

Fuark, hope this phaggot tries this sh*t on MWP, and then later I hope he tears both his ACLs.

Best part about that gif was that it was a foul on Sessions with absolutely no penalty for Wade.

mryamamoto
12-27-2012, 03:05 AM
what a phaggot move.

BradyBConner
12-27-2012, 03:15 AM
Dwayne Wade is a fuking phaggot and I hope both his knee caps explode when he flops to the ground like the retard he is.

StrongM477
12-27-2012, 06:54 AM
pPVzvf3nPxQ

fuarkk. sit back and watch the 2nd best sg to ever do it

ShweezyBTFO
12-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Right on cue

http://i.minus.com/iRA56p2TRjBrX.gif

Fuark, hope this phaggot tries this sh*t on MWP, and then later I hope he tears both his ACLs.

Best part about that gif was that it was a foul on Sessions with absolutely no penalty for Wade.

Dwayne Wade is a fuking phaggot and I hope both his knee caps explode when he flops to the ground like the retard he is.

http://static.tumblr.com/brz0kd6/hPem2vvrn/jack-nicholson-yes.gif

LandOfColdAir
12-27-2012, 01:47 PM
LOL at that gif of Wade kneeing that dude in the nuts. If he did that to Metta World Peace he would have gotten an elbow of peace.

Zuus
12-27-2012, 01:49 PM
This is what happens when you're a 6'4 SG that can't shoot when people are up tight on you and you have lesser athletic ability. You'll see this happen with Lebron when he hits 30 as well.

lebron is 6'8-6'9. he could develop a post game for late in his career like malone

but yes, wade is a phaggot

AlphaDog3
12-27-2012, 02:02 PM

Lebron will be different because he can play multiple positions, he works harder on his game than Wade, he is more physically gifted, and he has a higher bball IQ. Wade was blessed with outstanding athleticism, but his body is not built to take a beating like Lebron's. Lebron is listed at 6'8 and 250lbs. By comparison, Karl Malone was listed at 6'9 and 250lbs and was effective until he was 38-39 years old.

As a lifelong Heat fan, I feel like Wade has not worked on his perimeter game like he should have and it seems like his "celebrity" started to go to his head 3-4 years ago. I recognize he can not go all out like he did when he was younger, but he still is not a very good shooter from the outside and he complains all the time. Those two things have NOTHING to do with age and he could fix them by putting the work in at the gym and controlling his ego. Fall down 7 times, get up 8 was a legit marketing campaign at the time, but now it is more like fall down 7 times, complain 8. Of course, this is just coming from an observer as I have never met the guy in my life.

I do think during 2006-2009 he was probably the 2nd best player in the league, maybe the best. He took some horrible teams to a 5th seed and he had some incredible games. His best physical years were wasted playing next to Michael Beasley and an old Jermaine O'Neal. He's still probably the 3rd-4th best SG of all time. His peak was better than Kobe's, but much shorter. Prime Kobe vs. prime Wade, I'd take a prime Wade if I wanted to win a game or a 7 game series. Kobe's longevity is incredible by comparison and his hard work has definitely paid off. He may be a scumbag, but you can't question his professionalism and have to appreciate his dedication to the game. Wade is still effective, but if he wants to play effective for another 5-6 years he needs to look at a guy like Jason Kidd and how he developed new facets of his game as he aged.... or he can just hope Lebron can carry him during the twilight of his (Wade) career.