PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my Macro/Food Plan

knighty92
12-25-2012, 10:21 PM
This is my first ever shot at counting Food/Macros; be nice :)

I recently had a good read through the Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs Sticky Page and this is the result i came up with.

My Weight is 70kg and i want to bulk to at least 85? Iunno really, i just want to bulk.

Cals: 2690

My Macros:

Protein: 181g

Carbs: 319g

Fats: 64g

I'm pretty sure i'm dun goofing with my diet plan though:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7886/untit4j5t4etj5led.jpg [OPEN IN NEW TAB FOR A BETTER VIEW]

I don't think I've added the quantities right. I can't seen to get enough Carbs in either, but it seems to me there's too much food there already..

And advice would be appreciated :)

knighty92
12-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Bump

knighty92
12-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Shameless second bump

chillaxbroseph
12-25-2012, 10:42 PM
You're not going to get much help bumping excessively like this. Once after 13 minutes was bad enough, but to do it again so soon? It's poor etiquette.

knighty92
12-25-2012, 10:44 PM
You're not going to get much help bumping excessively like this. Once after 13 minutes was bad enough, but to do it again so soon? It's poor etiquette.

Ahhh, sorry. I was expecting a reply sooner.

knighty92
12-25-2012, 11:29 PM
bump......

KouRon
12-26-2012, 12:49 AM
its fine...just eat.

knighty92
12-26-2012, 01:09 AM
its fine...just eat.

Thanks for someone actually replying. I might add some fruits into it too.

KouRon
12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Thanks for someone actually replying. I might add some fruits into it too.

Sounds good, just track your progress and monitor your weight progression and adjust diet if needed. It is that easy!

AlwaysTryin
12-26-2012, 05:03 AM
bump......

Serious? You were told about bumping excessively and you didn't even wait 1 hour to do it again.

People will help if you're patient.

knighty92
12-26-2012, 07:29 AM
Serious? You were told about bumping excessively and you didn't even wait 1 hour to do it again.

People will help if you're patient.

Sorry, i'm pretty ignorant of this section. I only browse the Misc and they usually reply straight away. I considered a serious post like Nutrition to be replied to a lot more compared to the Misc. I still thought nearly an hour was a decent amount of time though.

Edit: I also didn't want the thread to die. I didn't think a neg was necessary but you're entitled to your right.

WonderPug
12-26-2012, 07:35 AM
^^^ FYI: The nutrition section moves much slower than the misc. For example, as I type this the oldest thread on the front page of this subforum was last replied to ~8 hours ago (but today is a particularly slow day and overnight hours in the States tend to be the slowest).

To your OP question, if I were you I would not go that low on dietary fat. My suggestion: add at least another 20 grams of fat to your diet.

knighty92
12-26-2012, 07:51 AM
^^^ FYI: The nutrition section moves much slower than the misc. For example, as I type this the oldest thread on the front page of this subforum was last replied to ~8 hours ago (but today is a particularly slow day and overnight hours in the States tend to be the slowest).

To your OP question, if I were you I would not go that low on dietary fat. My suggestion: add at least another 20 grams of fat to your diet.

Yeah... I didn't realize that until i had already bumped the thread several times. Oh well. Well that's good to hear, i will take that into consideration for next time.

That's for the feedback. I'll run this program for a few weeks and see if i can notice anything i can improve. I might adjust it tomorrow and add some more veggies and bits so the fat might end up going 20 grams up with that alone.

WonderPug
12-26-2012, 07:55 AM
I'll run this program for a few weeks and see if i can notice anything i can improve. Your diet is acutely deficient in nutrition, particularly in terms of micronutrients and, to a lesser extent, dietary fat, but if you're healthy you can probably get away with it for weeks or even months before you notice significant negative effects.

My question is why consume such a diet rather than one that contains sufficient micro/macronutrients?

knighty92
12-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Your diet is acutely deficient in nutrition, particularly in terms of micronutrients and, to a lesser extent, dietary fat, but if you're healthy you can probably get away with it for weeks or even months before you notice significant negative effects.

My question is why consume such a diet rather than one that contains sufficient micro/macronutrients?

I can't stand any fruits or vegetables. But i am going to add some to my diet, even if i have to force them down.