PDA

View Full Version : My Current Diet

josh5trunks
02-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Here's my diet of the moment, changes everytime I read a new aricle on BB.com

6:15 - Green Tea, Glutamine, 1-2 Plum and Kiwi, Waermelon Slices, Nibble of Dark Chocolate, 15g serving On Whey

6:45 - BCAAs, water (Start Workingout)

7:35 - Cell Mass, water

8:00 - 30g Dex, 45g Whey, Grapes, 2 bananas

8:35 - Oatmeal with milk, raisins, 15g Whey and honey, also yogurt with skinned almonds, fishoil, Ast Multi

10:50 - Protien pancake

12:40 - Turkey Sandwitch, with spinach, Orange, maybe some tofu also

3:10 - 2 scoops Real Gains, water, apple, (start Long Distance Track Pracice)

4:30-5:30 - banana, water, maybe 20mins later:15dex 15gwhey with milk, peanut or almond butter with honey sanwitch.

7:00 - Meat (chicken, salmon or steak), spinach, carrots, also maybe black beans with brown rice, Ast multi, fishoil if I didn't eat fish

9:00 - ZMAs, water

9:45 - Muscle Milk in Whole Milk, Banana, Avocado, Fish Oil

2:05 - 3 scoops Real Gains in Whole Milk, Wheat Germ, Fish Oil, 1liter water

Please Critisize as much as possible bacuse I want this thing down to a
science. I'm 16, turing 17, 148lbs, started a few monthes back at about 135 or less. Not sure if I have gained any bodyfat, my sixpack was pritty good then, and now it isn't so great. But I still consider myself as skinny. I guess my goal is to get to a solid 160 by the end of summer then drop some weight during Cross Country Season, in the fall. Then I start my first year of wrestling. Thanks... 1st post!!!

Should I add some dried blueberries to my PWO even if they have huge amounts of sugar added?
I can't seem to find dried blueberries with no sugar added. I run out of Cell Mass soon, what next? Pre Workout, what to change?

irongrasshopper
02-17-2007, 05:38 PM
when i looked at that diet i thought it was an attempt at a cut which would result in a lot of muscle loss, and theni read u r bulking????wtf???
u need to chuck that thing in the bin (dont mean to be harsh) but all this fruit and starvation, for breakfast u need more protein, so a whey shake with like a lit of milk, and a serving of oats, wat about super foods like eggs, add them in, less focus on supplements and more focus on whole foods, meat, cheese, yogurt, milk, oats, brown rice and green vegies

u need to do some searches and research because that diet is extremely bad

josh5trunks
02-17-2007, 08:26 PM
kk, thx. Yah, I am only eating like 1 whole, and one half egg in my protien pancake. I'm also gonna up my milk, 20ounces when I wake up in the middle of the night, 16 ounces after my run, 20 ounces before I go to bed, and I'll mix in some with my oatmeal I eat as I go to school. Thanks, next chance I get I'll also get some chicken breasts to have in between classes.