PDA

View Full Version : Bears fans, how does it feel that Urlache doesn't care abt you?

MilwaukeeBrah
12-17-2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000113005/article/bears-brian-urlacher-i-dont-care-about-fans-or-media?campaign=Twitter_atl

"Two of the people I don't care about: fans or media,"

Im sure a lot of players dont care about the fans, but this guy cares so little, actually tells it to your face.

RogerSterling
12-17-2012, 12:16 PM
It feels lonely, desolate. I feel forgotten. I feel a little bit bitter, vulnerable, so my first instinct is to react with a smug arrogance as a defense mechanism.

Just like most residents of Wisconsin feel.

PhiGreens
12-17-2012, 12:17 PM
I don't think any of the players care about fans.. too dumb to realize we are paying for them to play sports

gregbmw
12-17-2012, 12:19 PM
brb not caring about people who watch/care about the sport thus give you your job

fcking hate phaggot players like this (no disrespect to Urlacher or any other players, just saying)

LanceStone
12-17-2012, 12:36 PM
GJ only nit picking one thing he said in his entire quote you ****ty ass troll...

The 34-year-old linebacker was back on the mic Sunday after hearing the fresh criticism lobbed at coach Lovie Smith, whose team has dropped five of their last six and, at 8-6, are clinging to their playoff lives

"Two of the people I don't care about: fans or media," Urlacher told WFLD-TV, via the Chicago Tribune. "They can say what they want to about our head coach, about our players. ... It does bother me. They don't know what they're talking about, obviously.

"I know there are a lot of experts in the media," Urlacher, sidelined with a hamstring injury, said, "a bunch of smart guys out there who know exactly what they're talking about all the time. They don't know what they're talking about. Lovie is the head coach of this football team and hopefully will be for a long time."

Pretty sure every player in the NFL would say something similar to this if their head coach/teammates were being bashed

RogerSterling
12-17-2012, 12:40 PM
GJ only nit picking one thing he said in his entire quote you ****ty ass troll...

The 34-year-old linebacker was back on the mic Sunday after hearing the fresh criticism lobbed at coach Lovie Smith, whose team has dropped five of their last six and, at 8-6, are clinging to their playoff lives

"Two of the people I don't care about: fans or media," Urlacher told WFLD-TV, via the Chicago Tribune. "They can say what they want to about our head coach, about our players. ... It does bother me. They don't know what they're talking about, obviously.

"I know there are a lot of experts in the media," Urlacher, sidelined with a hamstring injury, said, "a bunch of smart guys out there who know exactly what they're talking about all the time. They don't know what they're talking about. Lovie is the head coach of this football team and hopefully will be for a long time."

Pretty sure every player in the NFL would say something similar to this if their head coach/teammates were being bashed

No way dude, fuk Urlacher. He should say "I understand the fans frustration, I just don't think the blame lies with Lovie." Or something like that. Fuk him, he doesn't care about us? What kind of self-entitled piece of **** is he? Us fans allow you to get paid millions and millions of dollars to play a fuking game. He also said some sarcastic **** about the fans at Soldier Field because they booed the Bears for sucking AGAIN against what was once our biggest rival (can't really call it that anymore after being owned for years at this point.)

Yes mad at Urlacher. Really thought I was going to miss him when he retired but at this point I'm looking forward to the defense getting younger. You can't even stay on the field Urlacher, pls go.

MilwaukeeBrah
12-17-2012, 02:30 PM
@CBSPackers
Brian Urlacher doesn't care about "two people: fans or media." He'd clearly prefer to toil uncovered and unpaid in an unwatched league.

BullStampede
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
met him in person in 07. Really nice guy. His neck is about the size of a school bus.

RogerSterling
12-17-2012, 02:39 PM
@CBSPackers
Brian Urlacher doesn't care about "two people: fans or media." He'd clearly prefer to toil uncovered and unpaid in an unwatched league.

lol'd