PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Notre Dame football schedule. Irish looking good once again

sexandiron
12-17-2012, 12:06 PM
With the announcment of DT Nix and OT Martin deciding to return for their SR seasons, the Irish will again field a very solid DL/OL. With RB Wood potentially deciding to also come back along with a top 2 recruiting class coming in. Notre Dame will most likely be fighting for another BCS championship birth:

Temple
@ michigan
@ Purdue
Michigan St
Oklahoma
Arizona St (@ Dallas Cowboys stadium)

OPen Date

USC
@ Air Force
Navy
@Pittsburg

OPEN date

BYU
@Stanford

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5070f85c/turbine/ct-spt-1007-haugh-notre-dame-football--2012100-001/600

and Top D/L NFL prospect Tuitt #7

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5042cf6c/turbine/chi-notre-dame-notes-freak-de-tuitt-rumbles-to-001/600

dirtdickens
12-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Wood isnt coming back. Its a mutual thing, but I agree

Michigan, USC and Oklahoma all at home and theyre starting brand new QBs.

Dis sho am good!

NorCalMike
12-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Highly doubt they'll be competing for a NC again next seasons. Here's my predictions:

Temple WIN
@ michigan LOSS
@ Purdue WIN
Michigan St LOSS
Oklahoma LOSS
Arizona St (@ Dallas Cowboys stadium) LOSS

OPen Date

USC WIN
@ Air Force WIN
Navy WIN
@Pittsburg WIN

OPEN date

BYU WIN
@Stanford LOSS

I think you'll grab one of those L's to finish with an 8-4 season.

sexandiron
12-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Highly doubt they'll be competing for a NC again next seasons. Here's my predictions:

Temple WIN
@ michigan LOSS
@ Purdue WIN
Michigan St LOSS
Oklahoma LOSS
Arizona St (@ Dallas Cowboys stadium) LOSS

OPen Date

USC WIN
@ Air Force WIN
Navy WIN
@Pittsburg WIN

OPEN date

BYU WIN
@Stanford LOSS

I think you'll grab one of those L's to finish with an 8-4 season.

Not even close. At the very least, ND will win 10 games.

NorCalMike
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Not even close. At the very least, ND will win 10 games.

Just don't see 10 wins with that schedule. 8 wins seems about right and they could easily drop the USC or Pittsburgh games I marked as W's. BYU can be dangerous and Air Force always play hard. ASU is on the up and up under Todd Graham and should be even better next season. A lot of land-mines on this schedule and teams like Pitt and Stanford they narrowly beat this season are gonna be seeking revenge.

If Notre Dame wins 10 games next season, then Brian Kelly deserves COY for sure ;).

dirtdickens
12-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Back in my day trolling meant something.

sexandiron
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Just don't see 10 wins with that schedule. 8 wins seems about right and they could easily drop the USC or Pittsburgh games I marked as W's. BYU can be dangerous and Air Force always play hard. ASU is on the up and up under Todd Graham and should be even better next season. A lot of land-mines on this schedule and teams like Pitt and Stanford they narrowly beat this season are gonna be seeking revenge.

If Notre Dame wins 10 games next season, then Brian Kelly deserves COY for sure ;).

Only if andrew luck goes to the nfl.

ND's defense will be much better in the secondary and stronger on the d-line...which is saying a lot cause ND finished with the number 1 defense in the countrt this year. Offensively the ND will be better at WR and have some good depth at RB. I predict 10-2 maybe 12-0 if we get a few lucky breaks