PDA

View Full Version : Cutler fanboys I have a serious question...

SpiderSense
12-16-2012, 11:25 AM
At what point will you say the Jay Cutler experiment has failed?

Are you aware that if we miss the playoffs we will only be the 2nd team to ever start 7-1 and miss the post season?

Do you care more about Jay Cutler than the success of your hometown team?

Are you more interested in being "right" than your team winning?

frezKo
12-16-2012, 11:31 AM
i'm a bears fan but cutlar just makes so many stupid mistakes. Jesus christ. When he is playing in a big game he always chokes. This next draft the bears need to draft a qb. campbell is a good backup at best. and if the bears don't make the playoffs this year. i don't want cutlar starting next season.

SpiderSense
12-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Will any of your Cutler fanboys step up?

Not a single Jay Cutler supporter willing to face the music?

gsxtreme1987
12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Cutty-laugh.gif

J2BDifferent
12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Cut Cutler , he's not cutting it.

BMatt
12-16-2012, 11:35 AM
As a Packers fan, here is my input.

He plays eerily similar to Brett Favre, he's a gunslinger, often times irresponsible with the ball. Tries to use his arm strength and it get's him in trouble sometimes.

He's prone to stupid passes, stupid interceptions, but when he's on, he can make some nasty plays. (A la Favre)

Gotta take the good with the bad with QB's like that, it is what it is.

I think Chicago is a better team overall when he's on the field. Just my two cents.

Franchise QB? Debatable.

chlaxman
12-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Will any of your Cutler fanboys step up?

Not a single Jay Cutler supporter willing to face the music?

I'm a Cutler supporter. Mainly because he's not on the Panthers. So entertaining to watch. He's gonna chuck the ball no matter what.

gsxtreme1987
12-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Hes the best QB we've had in a while. So can't complain.

dirtdickens
12-16-2012, 11:41 AM
The Bears better draft some linemen next year.

SpiderSense
12-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Hes the best QB we've had in a while. So can't complain.

It's all relative.

I could have given somebody in Nazi concentration camp a hoagie made of turds and they would have said it was the best meal they've had in a while.

Saying you can't complain because an average (at best) QB is the best we've had in a while is setting the bar very low.

Gbpackback2back
12-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Cutler has the arm to be an above average QB (tony Romo type), but he's not living up to his potential. Cutler+ Gruden= challenging the packers for the NFC north Title. They need to target Gruden after this season, and i think Gruden will accept.

SpiderSense
12-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh boy now it's the coaches again?

The coaches will cure our retarded QB :rolleyes:

SpiderSense
12-16-2012, 11:55 AM
It's a damn shame Cutler was never able to get in with the right coach since college, surely he'd have at least a 3:1 TD/INT and many big wins by now :rolleyes: