PDA

View Full Version : Analyze my dream Bears v. Packers related

LiftLaughLust
12-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Weird as ****. I was at my mom's house for Christmas dinner, Coach McCarthy comes barging in screaming then he's a bear (literally a bear) and attacking me (possibly trying to rape me), I call 911 and fight him while on the phone, we end up outside and an ambulamps shows up the paramedics are saying some gobbledygook about resurrection (something godly or something) then I'm like "orly?" and I shoot him then I wake up.

What's it all mean? Is Mike McCarthy some phag's bear (A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.)

brb_ballin
12-15-2012, 09:50 PM
they play on the 16th of December... but having Christmas dinner during the game...

also you are in to husky gay men.

LiftLaughLust
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
they play on the 16th of December... but having Christmas dinner during the game...

also you are in to husky gay men.
wasn't christmas dinner during the game for sure. i'm assuming christmas dinner because that's pretty much the only time i'd go to my mom's

Malfa
12-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Weird as ****. I was at my mom's house for Christmas dinner, Coach McCarthy comes barging in screaming then he's a bear (literally a bear) and attacking me (possibly trying to rape me), I call 911 and fight him while on the phone, we end up outside and an ambulamps shows up the paramedics are saying some gobbledygook about resurrection (something godly or something) then I'm like "orly?" and I shoot him then I wake up.

What's it all mean? Is Mike McCarthy some phag's bear (A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.)ambulamps

ambulamps

ambulamps

ambulamps

LanceStone
12-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Did you take any heavy drugs before going to bed last night?

SpiderSense
12-15-2012, 10:10 PM
How about not Mr. Cheezle

monsterBEN
12-15-2012, 10:11 PM
ambulamps aware.