PDA

View Full Version : This NBA season so far has been the worst season in recent memory...(srs)

evansanity
12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Wow...Just wow. What a boring, lame and uneventful season we have on your hands this year...No good story lines, nothing exciting to watch for.

brb no "surprise" team
brb no major, exciting to watch, hyped up rookies to watch
brb every bad team is still bad
brb No redem team this season, or team on a mission liek the heat last season
brb so many old players in the NBA, young ones not stepping up
brb blake griffen peaked his rookie season
brb ricky rubios hurt, so the only team that was worth watching coming into the season is hindered
brb heat aren't even gunna try till playoffs

srs only storyline this season is to watch if Kobe can actually lead a team (that isnt filled with super all-star hall-of-fame talent with perfect chemistry) like James and Jordan, which is becoming more and more obvious he isn't a leader. I'm sure kobe fans and even himself agree on this. He's a volume scorer not a leader.

sups31
12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
notsureifsrs...you need to watch more nba.

evansanity
12-14-2012, 03:40 PM
notsureifsrs...you need to watch more nba.

lol at location...

inb4 every knick fan comes in here claiming how great this season is because they're 14-5 just like everyone expected them to be with a super easy schedule and weak eastern conference...

Shmible
12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Surprise team? Warriors

Team with rookies stepping up? Warriors

Every bad team still bad? Not the warriors

No redeem team? Warriors are redeeming themselves for so many years of sucking

Young ones not stepping up? Just watch the warriors

Only team worth watching has Rubio hurt? You must not be watching the warriors

Heat not trying? Whatever. Looked like they were trying when they lost to the warriors

Sorry I'm just excited that the warriors are actually doing well

SpartacusNYC
12-14-2012, 03:46 PM
lol at location...

inb4 every knick fan comes in here claiming how great this season is because they're 14-5 just like everyone expected them to be with a super easy schedule and weak eastern conference...

17-5

Get it right phaggot

RogerSterling
12-14-2012, 03:47 PM
The knicks have officially been not ****ty for a little over a month and I already hate their fans more than heat fans.

arman24
12-14-2012, 03:48 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/24wy8m1.jpg

roadtrippin
12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Surprise team? Warriors

Team with rookies stepping up? Warriors

Every bad team still bad? Not the warriors

No redeem team? Warriors are redeeming themselves for so many years of sucking

Young ones not stepping up? Just watch the warriors

Only team worth watching has Rubio hurt? You must not be watching the warriors

Heat not trying? Whatever. Looked like they were trying when they lost to the warriors

Sorry I'm just excited that the warriors are actually doing wellwe get it, you're a warriors fan.

brb_ballin
brb no "surprise" team ----------> Warriors are 15-7, Atlanta is 14-6, Lakers are surprisingly bad
brb no major, exciting to watch, hyped up rookies to watch ----------> Lilliard is 17th in scoring as a rookie
brb every bad team is still bad ----------> see Warriors
brb No redem team this season, or team on a mission liek the heat last season ----------> OKC is 18 and 4... and have won 16 of last 18 games.
brb so many old players in the NBA, young ones not stepping up ---------->too many to name... false statement.
brb blake griffen peaked his rookie season ----------> ...ok?
brb ricky rubios hurt, so the only team that was worth watching coming into the season is hindered ----------> phaggot alert
brb heat aren't even gunna try till playoffs ---------->why would they? look at Boston last year... better to be ready then #1 and worn out.

ZidaneValor
Last season the NBA had played zero games by December 14th. That was worse.

evansanity
12-14-2012, 03:57 PM
The knicks have officially been not ****ty for a little over a month and I already hate their fans more than heat fans.

no kidding...

also lol at saying the warriors are a suprise team...Anyone that watches basketball knew they were going to be a force this season...I guess that shows you the type of posters on this forum...Just casual Sportcentre watchers..

brb_ballin
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
no kidding...

also lol at saying the warriors are a suprise team...Anyone that watches basketball knew they were going to be a force this season...I guess that shows you the type of posters on this forum...Just casual Sportcentre watchers..

why don't you stick to the misc posting your forever alone phaggot threads about how you're so socially awkward cause you don't know **** about sports.

Harrison Barnes has been there only big impact difference from last year.... Bogut hasn't played for them. Landry and Jack are solid bench improvements but please tell us more how a 23-43 team from last year was going to be a lock to be a top team and how you knew it was gonna happen.

you're like a 6 year old that claims he knew everything after it happened... no one is impressed by your retarded phaggotry.

good luck with your never talking to a girl without wetting yourself goals of 2013.

evansanity
12-14-2012, 04:04 PM
why don't you stick to the misc posting your forever alone phaggot threads about how you're so socially awkward cause you don't know **** about sports.

Harrison Barnes has been there only big impact difference from last year.... Bogut hasn't played for them. Landry and Jack are solid bench improvements but please tell us more how a 23-43 team from last year was going to be a lock to be a top team.

They made some big moves and got rid of monta ellis. Team had tiem to gel this season because there wasn't a lockout, which all young teams need. It was obvious they were going to do well this season.

sups31
12-14-2012, 04:07 PM
lol at location...

they're 17-5, and no one expected this success. most though they would be a ~45 win team and a 4-6 seed. they're also the "team on a mission." if you haven't figured that out by now then you really don't know sh!t about basketball or watch very many games.

warriors are obviously a surprise also.

lillard is a rookie and beasting it.

cavs are exciting to watch with irving back.

rubio comes back this weekend.

the drama in LA will be fun to watch all year.

cliffs: pls go

evansanity
12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
they're 17-5, and no one expected this success. most though they would be a ~45 win team and a 4-6 seed. they're also the "team on a mission." if you haven't figured that out by now then you really don't know sh!t about basketball or watch very many games.

warriors are obviously a surprise also. not to real basketball fans

lillard is a rookie and beasting it. yeah on seattle...or errr i mena portland, oh wait who cares

cavs are exciting to watch with irving back. hahaha

rubio comes back this weekend. ok, doesnt help that much

the drama in LA will be fun to watch all year. what drama? the kardashians??

cliffs: pls go

bold: stick to sportscentre

sups31
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
bold: stick to sportscentre
lol you really don't watch too much ball/are clearly just a casual fan. it's cool. not every sport is for everyone. similarly, the nfl this season has been boring for me all year.

roadtrippin
12-14-2012, 04:15 PM
lol you really don't watch too much ball/are clearly just a casual fan. it's cool. not every sport is for everyone. similarly, the nfl this season has been boring for me all year.really? this NFL season has puckered up my butthole all year (srs)

evansanity
12-14-2012, 04:16 PM
lol you really don't watch too much ball/are clearly just a casual fan. it's cool. not every sport is for everyone. similarly, the nfl this season has been boring for me all year.

NFL season has been OK tbh. Had two great rookies in Luck and RG3 to watch. Got too see peyton back. Kalvin Megatron might hit 2000 yards and has been lights out. Sure we didnt get to see all the huge offensive games we saw two seasons ago, but it def was an above average season thus far.

Love Pirate
12-14-2012, 04:57 PM
The nba sucks. I can't even watch regular season unless its some big matchup. Playoffs are cool of course but nfl>>>>>>nba

evansanity
12-14-2012, 08:56 PM
The nba sucks. I can't even watch regular season unless its some big matchup. Playoffs are cool of course but nfl>>>>>>nba

idk last nba season was pretty fun to watch

Skyhigh869
12-14-2012, 09:16 PM
lol at location...

Super easy schedule... No my friend http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi

PootieTang89
12-14-2012, 09:56 PM
knicks beat the spurs, the mavs, and the heat twice, and that's only 22 games in. coming into the season they were expected to be midpack among the east with many criticizing their offseason pickups. the fans have a reason to be hyped.