PDA

View Full Version : So kind of embarrassing question

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Well I'm 21 in a few weeks. Active, Fit, etc etc.

about 2 months ago i was not.

I was the same weight but drank 4-5 times a week, smoked for 4 years, chewed tobacco daily, ate like complete crap. I was also a heavy caffeine user, 1-2 energy drinks a day, 1-2 cups of coffee, along with 1-2 diet sodas. SO as you can see i was basically unhealthy in all aspects of my life and even had blood pressure in the 150/100s.

An example of a days meal would be a entire medium pizza, at 5-6pm and then a small bag of chips around 11pm. And that would be all.

Heres whats going on and where the question is coming,

Im clean bulking now, eating healthy, i quit smoking, drinking, chewing, and enjoy caffeine 1-2 times per WEEK. My blood pressure is back to normal and I'm lifting 4 times per week doing FI whatever hypertrophy program.

Im eating

im 5'10 145lbs.

2900-3200 cals a day
80-110g of fat per day
160-180g of protein per day
250-400g of carbs per day

Since this HUGEEEE adjustment in life from completely unhealthy to practically a fitness role model i have had ED.

Nothing down there has even twitched in weeks, no sexual thoughts, no RB's, pretty much 0 desire down there since i started my life change.

Im thinking its do to one of the following:

-Maybe i was consuming wayyyyy more fats than 80g-110g a day (I've heard fats have a role in what goes on down there)
-I started taking a prescribed anti depressant about 2 days before the lifestyle change

Anything else? Im not super concerned about it as I'm single right now and focusing on myself, but at 21, i should be a horn dogging testo bomb walking like i was when i was living like charlie sheen daily.

12-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I would see a doctor, but IMO its just easier to focus on other aspects of life if you have ED

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Like i said i don't care that much, i believe if i were to try, something would move down there, it just my overall drive and spunk i guess has completely disappeared since i changed my life.

kenny85
12-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Sometimes a fast drastic change in diet will do that to ya. If nothing changes in a week or 2 I would see a dr

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Sometimes a fast drastic change in diet will do that to ya. If nothing changes in a week or 2 I would see a dr

kind of what i was thinking as well. Thanks for the input

MrLL
12-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Might be withdrawal from cigarettes and caffeine?

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Might be withdrawal from cigarettes and caffeine?

I always thought those two things "constrict" the blood flow heavily making it harder to function down there.

deebee83
12-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Well I'm 21 in a few weeks. Active, Fit, etc etc.

about 2 months ago i was not.

I was the same weight but drank 4-5 times a week, smoked for 4 years, chewed tobacco daily, ate like complete crap. I was also a heavy caffeine user, 1-2 energy drinks a day, 1-2 cups of coffee, along with 1-2 diet sodas. SO as you can see i was basically unhealthy in all aspects of my life and even had blood pressure in the 150/100s.

An example of a days meal would be a entire medium pizza, at 5-6pm and then a small bag of chips around 11pm. And that would be all.

Heres whats going on and where the question is coming,

Im clean bulking now, eating healthy, i quit smoking, drinking, chewing, and enjoy caffeine 1-2 times per WEEK. My blood pressure is back to normal and I'm lifting 4 times per week doing FI whatever hypertrophy program.

Im eating

im 5'10 145lbs.

2900-3200 cals a day
80-110g of fat per day
160-180g of protein per day
250-400g of carbs per day

Since this HUGEEEE adjustment in life from completely unhealthy to practically a fitness role model i have had ED.

Nothing down there has even twitched in weeks, no sexual thoughts, no RB's, pretty much 0 desire down there since i started my life change.

Im thinking its do to one of the following:

-Maybe i was consuming wayyyyy more fats than 80g-110g a day (I've heard fats have a role in what goes on down there)
-I started taking a prescribed anti depressant about 2 days before the lifestyle change

Anything else? Im not super concerned about it as I'm single right now and focusing on myself, but at 21, i should be a horn dogging testo bomb walking like i was when i was living like charlie sheen daily.

Tell the doctor who prescribed you the anti-depressant about this. IMHO, that is more likely the cause than your healthy diet and weight training program.

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Tell the doctor who prescribed you the anti-depressant about this. IMHO, that is more likely the cause than your healthy diet and weight training program.

Yeah thats what i was thinking to. I googled the side effects, none of which listed ED, but i think that might be it. Im more or less trying to settle my paranoia here..

maximuminc
12-12-2012, 05:02 PM

This... I've had a friend that went through the same - also, new a girl that when she started on anti-depressants her libido went for a long holiday! Speak to your doc to get it sorted.

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
This... I've had a friend that went through the same - also, new a girl that when she started on anti-depressants her libido went for a long holiday! Speak to your doc to get it sorted.

will do, and for those who know what Triazole is, I'm doing a 4 week cycle now of that, it may help.

kenny878
12-12-2012, 06:59 PM

this, i personally would drop that anti-depressant ASAP. obviously pending physician approval. i hate having my life/well being depend on anything other than myself

DomzyCuttin
12-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Maybe you should get your hormones checked. Did everything change right around the life style switch? Were you experiencing this before?

Id be happy to take a break lol.

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Maybe you should get your hormones checked. Did everything change right around the life style switch? Were you experiencing this before?

Id be happy to take a break lol.

Yes it basically all happened with the healthy change, I'd say before I was well above average with sex drive etc.

FunkDaddy
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Huge diet/lifestyle change can mess with your body in both good and bad ways. Add an anti-depressant into that (along with the other stuff you might be taking) and it's no surprise your private isn't saluting on the regular.

KwayZee
12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Which supplements are you taking? When I was taking stuff with 1,3 I had that problem.

But like others have mentioned, a huge change in diet and an overall lifestyle change can attribute as well.

SdvsB
12-12-2012, 10:25 PM
no supplements really

Whey protein, fish oil, multi-vitamin, and going to try triazole soon.

Other than that nothing.