PDA

View Full Version : 48 hrs to drop lbs for weigh in

djshortsleeve
12-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Looking to drop 5-10 quick. Should I be fasting? Fiber?

Killshot1
12-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Looking to drop 5-10 quick. Should I be fasting? Fiber?

Thats unhealthy any whey you look at it. Kinda messed up and not healthy, but when you lift really heavy, your glycogen levels go down. If you ever have weighed yourself after a workout youll notice a big drop, generally for me its about 3-5 pounds. In theory, if you depleted your glycogen levels and didn't refuel them (dont eat excess or carbs..) you should temp lose weight, also a sauna could help. -That's why unaware girls like low carb diets, you see weight loss instantly and it stays off for the time your on it. Luls.

It would work, but its not the best thing to do, especially in bb. But if you MUST, maybe try that and yes supplement with fiber and sh** your brains out. Just make sure TO KEEP HYDRATED AND NEVER DO IT FOR A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME.

Edit.. A strong diuretic would work too, to flush your system out that is. When I first started getting fit years ago I was taking homemade diuretic shots. Each of which were discusting, but i swear by them that they worked. I actually lost a solid 10lb from just drinking them. It consisted of multiple green or white tea bags steeped in lemon juice. I would take those with a fat burner or caffeine pill and jump on the treadmill. Its pretty harsh, but works. Just again, if you do try it, don't do it too much bro

n0useforaname
12-11-2012, 08:01 AM
5-10 pounds in 48 hours = fasting IMO... but I would never recommend it, unless there is a good reason behind it.

justinmilne
12-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Looking to drop 5-10 quick. Should I be fasting? Fiber?go buy some water pills

Iceman1800
12-11-2012, 08:30 AM
I've dropped 20# in 24 hours using the water loading method. I use to for weigh ins for powerlifting/strongman contests to make weight. 5-10# is easy