PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Supps website for International Shipping

janson_kaniaz
12-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Anyone else thinks bb.com international shipping is expensive? glycergrow's shipping is $18 dollars!! why can't bb.com has the same shipping policy as iherb?? Anyone else know other good websites to share?

Providence94
12-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Anyone else thinks bb.com international shipping is expensive? glycergrow's shipping is $18 dollars!! why can't bb.com has the same shipping policy as iherb?? Anyone else know other good websites to share?

For bodybuilding.com, it seems that the more items you purchase, the cheaper it gets per unit cost. For example, if i were to just buy 1 protein tub by itself, it would cost me 80. However, if i were to purchase 5-6 tubs at once, each tub will only cost 65. Therefore, im alr saving 15 per tub sooooo hope it helps you OP. Maybe get a few friends and split the shipping hahah

janson_kaniaz
12-08-2012, 07:28 AM
For bodybuilding.com, it seems that the more items you purchase, the cheaper it gets per unit cost. For example, if i were to just buy 1 protein tub by itself, it would cost me 80. However, if i were to purchase 5-6 tubs at once, each tub will only cost 65. Therefore, im alr saving 15 per tub sooooo hope it helps you OP. Maybe get a few friends and split the shipping hahah

you'll have to think about tax from the custom side as well...

bodyweight4ever
12-08-2012, 07:31 AM
^^^ as above so below

One can of Animal Flex was, last I checked,$18 for shipping. But each additional can you add only increases the shipping by $2. There does come jumps though when they have to add a second or bigger box, so it can actually be kind of complicated to get it all sorted out.

Providence94
12-08-2012, 07:49 AM
you'll have to think about tax from the custom side as well...

For my country, i get tax when i hit 320 USD. For yours I am not sure, but if you think about it.

for example u pay 300 usd for 5 protein and get taxed 10% = 330 usd for 5 protein
u buy 1 tub at a time u pay 5 protein for 350 usd and get TOTAL taxed of 10% = 385 usd for 5 protein.

Whatever your country's tax is, if it changes with weight of product, then I am wrong. If it is a fixed rate for tax, it doesnt matter if you buy more or less unless you can prevent hitting that tax amount.

Heluva
12-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Its all in numbers.
If i see "buy x amount, get x amount free" deal, sometimes its cheaper ( including internation shipping + 20% VAT), than buying the same amount in UK.

Do the maths and make decisions.