PDA

View Full Version : Chipper Jones smashing a playboy model, u jelly?

MikeJones77
12-07-2012, 08:00 PM
this guy is pure alpha
jelly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/chipper-jones-girlfriend-playboy-lexi-ray_n_2258112.html?1354911360

TTexasTT
12-07-2012, 08:04 PM
As hypocritical as it may sound, I actually think less of him over this. Ive always admired him, the way he played baseball, the way he conducted himself. His strong family value is also something I hold in high regard. Now hes just a older rich fuk smashing a teenaged hot bitch. Id probably do the same thing, which is why Im disgusted that he is doing this.

MikeJones77
12-07-2012, 08:22 PM
living the dream on and off the field, when will it be mine turn

jaySWAG
12-07-2012, 08:24 PM
As hypocritical as it may sound, I actually think less of him over this. Ive always admired him, the way he played baseball, the way he conducted himself. His strong family value is also something I hold in high regard. Now hes just a older rich fuk smashing a teenaged hot bitch. Id probably do the same thing, which is why Im disgusted that he is doing this.

are u serious?

he dumped his first wife for a hooters girl and i guess he dumped his new wife for this pb girl

DBallerz
12-07-2012, 08:26 PM
love chipper, but thats a man baby

TTexasTT
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
are u serious?

he dumped his first wife for a hooters girl and i guess he dumped his new wife for this pb girl
U serious? I was always under the impression that he was some big southern family man with deep morals. Turns out hes just a sports micers who could play baseball.

ARodDown
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Clearly trying to emulate ARod. Nice try, your career is over Chipper.

VlKlNG
12-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Alpha?He's a baseball player,not hockey or football.

TTexasTT
12-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Clearly trying to emulate ARod. Nice try, your career is over Chipper.
inb4 he signs with the Yankees to replace arod.

ARodDown
12-07-2012, 08:31 PM
U serious? I was always under the impression that he was some big southern family man with deep morals. Turns out hes just a sports micers who could play baseball.

lol at Chipper being moral relationship wise.

Hell nah dog. I like him and all but that's one area to not admire Chipper. Ignore that stuff and admire the man who showed tremendous loyalty to the organization that gave him everything. He's never been a very loyal person in relationships though.

ARodDown
12-07-2012, 08:32 PM
inb4 he signs with the Yankees to replace arod.

I would have to stop being a fan.

GApump
12-07-2012, 08:32 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/chipper-jones-headshake.gif

TTexasTT
12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
I shoulda known he was trying to score a hooters bitch when he started wearing those affliction shirts.

HueGrection
12-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm jealous

of her

MikeJones77
12-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm jealous

of her

same no homer

FGCHENG
12-07-2012, 09:19 PM

not to be cliche, but yolo brah

JayZyzz
12-07-2012, 09:39 PM

lmao this. always thought he was a big family guy with high morals. or at least that's the picture that brave fans and the media try to paint on chipper. hell, barry bonds is probably a nicer guy than chipper

HueGrection
12-07-2012, 10:15 PM
lmao this. always thought he was a big family guy with high morals. or at least that's the picture that brave fans and the media try to paint on chipper. hell, barry bonds is probably a nicer guy than chipper

when the fuq did banging a Playboy model as a single man = not having morals?

Forumite
12-07-2012, 10:17 PM

lol Chipper has been through 2 marriages, he cheated on his first wife with a chick from Hooters.

Misctify
12-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Other than her being a playmate, not really jelly. See better looking women at the mall. I'm sure she looks better after some more make-up and photoshop tho,

Forumite
12-07-2012, 10:18 PM
I would have to hang myself.

/fixed

TTexasTT
12-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Probably so. I havent really got to hang out with a bunch of pro athletes or anything, but the ones I have actually spoken to for any length of time were ones Id expect to be cocksuckers but were straight up cool as hell.

I think Im going to pull my private investigitors off Rodgers and on Chipper.

Revolver45
12-08-2012, 07:33 AM
It's not exactly an astounding feat for a rich professional athlete to land a hot bish. Sorry.

problemz
12-08-2012, 07:50 AM
https://twitter.com/RealCJ10/status/271441608724074497/photo/1/large

Impressive

MtnJax
12-08-2012, 08:33 AM
for some reason I always thought he was married to a stripper at one point

Good for him though landing a hot chick in her early 20's when he's pushing 40

dcabral80
12-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Other than her being a playmate, not really jelly. See better looking women at the mall. I'm sure she looks better after some more make-up and photoshop tho,

Yup.

http://sexypix.net/media/954/lexi-ray-in-lingerie-1.jpg

Phuck the Braves, but HHHNNNNGGGGGGGG/10 status.

Edit: pic won't work for some reason.

ARodDown
12-08-2012, 09:32 AM

No one has ever painted him anything other than what he is bro. When have you heard anyone commending him for anything outside his loyalty to the organization that built him? He's been the ideal player for an organization. That's what people say about him. If you have this view of him beyond that you created it by yourself.

Off the field, Hudson by far gets more recognition from this organization, our fans, and the media for his efforts than anyone else. I'm not saying Chipper does nothing, he holds events too like everyone but there's never been major reports of him being a great humanitarian either. Chipper's always been pegged more as a quiet guy and initially when he was younger was thought negatively for his stand-offish nature.

He is a nice guy and he's very appreciative of things (like his fans and our organization), but he just doesn't show a ton of enthusiasm about things. Not much of a vocal leader (his AS game "speech" is an absolutely perfect example of that. When the announcers said they had a clip of him speaking to the team prior to the game I was like, this should be interdasting). But he led in a different way, more of an instructing way.

That's Chipper Jones. I've never seen him painted as anything other than what he is personally. So if any of you hold him as some high moral based individual with strong family values I truly don't know where you got it from.

He named his kid after a stadium for christ sake. Who does that? I mean it's funny from our view, but come on that's your child.

_NEMESIS_
12-08-2012, 09:33 AM
for some reason I always thought he was married to a stripper at one point

Good for him though landing a hot chick in her early 20's when he's pushing 40

I believe that was Kris Benson who married the stripper. I believe Jason Kendall also married a Stripper.

AriGhold
12-08-2012, 10:38 AM
i like how this thread was made 3 days ago. and this one not only doesn't have a picture of the girl in the OP, but one hasn't been posted anywhere in the thread

GeorgeCarlinJr
12-08-2012, 10:51 AM
i like how this thread was made 3 days ago. and this one not only doesn't have a picture of the girl in the OP, but one hasn't been posted anywhere in the thread

or you could spend two seconds clicking a link in the op in the time it took you to make this post