PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight sweet Kentucky...

enexi0688
12-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Even with all their youth and inexperience, I still surprised by Kentucky's quick fall out of the top 25. I expected them to struggle this year no doubt but within the first 4 weeks of the season they have fell out of the top 25. Along with them, I'm surprised by NC States quick fall. As long as Kentucky's young talent stays there a few years, they will be dominant down the road.

Before anyone says it, I know that my Tar Heels have played poorly as well. Same can be said about them though too. Much like Kentucky, they lost all their scoring threats from last year. Def a rebuild year for both.

gotrice33
12-04-2012, 09:05 AM
they have no go to player.. it was john wall, then brandon knight, now they have archie but he's not good enough to lead them

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 09:11 AM
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-201.jpg

monsterBEN
12-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Kentucky's 2013 recruiting class is sick. They'll just pre-heat this year and be back to full bake next year.

enexi0688
12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Kentucky's 2013 recruiting class is sick. They'll just pre-heat this year and be back to full bake next year.

Pretty much what I'm thinking. This year is for learning and figuring out their strengths. They will be back to the team to beat next year.

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Pretty much what I'm thinking. This year is for learning and figuring out their strengths. They will be back to the team to beat next year.

just no phaggot. You think all of these kids will stay?

Indiana rules basketball as long as Tom Crean is coaching...so basically the next 20+ years

Mass Pro
12-04-2012, 10:03 AM
But who was one and done.... Shhit catches up with you eventually.

monsterBEN
12-04-2012, 10:03 AM

Indiana rules basketball as long as Tom Crean is coaching...so basically the next 20+ years

The guys that don't go pro this year might not even be starting next year. That's how good next year's recruiting class is.

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Expected NC State to fall but not Kentucky... they almost lost to my Terps too. They got dominated on the boards (although the Terps are #4 in the nation I think? in rebounding). Are they still having trouble gettings rebounds?

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 10:19 AM
The guys that don't go pro this year might not even be starting next year. That's how good next year's recruiting class is.

lol you are one of those people who only looks at rankings...gtfo, Cal still got a #1 class and isn't doing chit. You can tell how pissed he is on the sidelines because his team is literally terrible.

Kentucky's team last year was way different.

The thing kentucky misses, character.

u mad victor oladipo and will sheehey were basically unknown and would destroy your #1 recruiting class.

Forest239
12-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Lulz if we (FSU) get Wiggens instead of UK because of everything going our way I will freak.

BRB he is at FSU right now and is going to be at UF-FSU game tonight
BRB Gators have a key player injured
BRB both his parents went to FSU
BRB UK isn't looking much better than FSU so why pick them over us
BRB he is best bball player in years [highschool junior (skipping senior year) with ability to bypass college and get a NBA starting job according to reports]

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 02:23 PM

Wow...you really believe this?

Masstastic
12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Lulz if we (FSU) get Wiggens instead of UK because of everything going our way I will freak.

BRB he is at FSU right now and is going to be at UF-FSU game tonight
BRB Gators have a key player injured
BRB both his parents went to FSU
BRB UK isn't looking much better than FSU so why pick them over us
BRB he is best bball player in years [highschool junior (skipping senior year) with ability to bypass college and get a NBA starting job according to reports]

So you want him to witness the absolute failure of a team Leonard Hamilton has?

If Wiggins picks FSU over UK(I kinda think he will) its not because of the struggles this current young team has.

Anyways I expect UK to build some chemistry in January or February and really start looking like an actual team instead of playing like they're at a HS All Star exhibition which they've done the last few games. Outside of Noel, none of these guys look like sure-fire 1 & Done players but Cal is putting so much into them that they just aren't good enough to handle. Not to mention the abscence of Ryan Harrow has hurt them.

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Wow...you really believe this?

how rustled are you right now? 1-10... srs.

do you realize what that team did last year? I don't even consider that toms first "real" class because it was basically only Cody, although remy had a few big moments.

And if you didn't....have you seen them this year? That defense is fuking ferocious, oh and thats minus 3 big men on the bench ready to continue that.

I also love how you posted your opinion. At least speak your mind.

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 02:36 PM

do you realize what that team did last year? I don't even consider that toms first "real" class because it was basically only Cody, although remy had a few big moments.

And if you didn't....have you seen them this year? That defense is fuking ferocious, oh and thats minus 3 big men on the bench ready to continue that.

brah 20+ years? Hope you were kidding...

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 02:42 PM
brah 20+ years? Hope you were kidding...

id also love to hear your butt-hurt rating, 1-10?

I'm just telling the truth. Look at Tom's classes for the next couple years...he actually picks kids with character and toughness too.

He had no one in his first season...and slowly turned things around the right way.

btw...u mad.

neywxDbHKWI

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
id also love to hear your butt-hurt rating, 1-10?

I'm just telling the truth. Look at Tom's classes for the next couple years...he actually picks kids with character and toughness too.

He had no one in his first season...and slowly turned things around the right way.

I don't think you understand how long 20 years in college basketball is... you say 'look at next couple of years' to prove a 20 year time span?

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I don't think you understand how long 20 years in college basketball is... you say 'look at next couple of years' to prove a 20 year time span?

so..are you saying IU won't win another national title in the next 2-3 years? LOL everyone wants to play for a championship team.

A lot of these kids are actually good people and can see the fakeness in Cal's phaggot ass.

Just tell me who is better than Tom Crean right now...recruiting..in game..whatever. How long will Coach K and Pitino be around, hmm?

inb4 Eric Gordon's little brother commits in 4 years.

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 02:48 PM
btw...u mad.

neywxDbHKWI

lol... btw u mad?

kFbE3FEBLOA

so..are you saying IU won't win another national title in the next 2-3 years? LOL everyone wants to play for a championship team.

A lot of these kids are actually good people and can see the fakeness in Cal's phaggot ass.

Just tell me who is better than Tom Crean right now...recruiting..in game..whatever. How long will Coach K and Pitino be around, hmm?

inb4 Eric Gordon's little brother commits in 4 years.

Again you say 2-3 years when your post said 20+ years. Do you not see what I'm getting at? I didn't say Indiana wasn't good but to think 20+ years, you have to be trolling

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Again you say 2-3 years when your post said 20+ years. Do you not see what I'm getting at? I didn't say Indiana wasn't good but to think 20+ years, you have to be trolling

lol not mad at all..i like to stay relevant son. Good for that team.

I said a championship in 2-3 years...do you not understand the long-lasting following after a championship?

If Tom is getting top 5 classes now..and actually teaches them toughness unlike some programs, who will stop him? Please tell me.

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 03:04 PM
lol not mad at all..i like to stay relevant son. Good for that team.

I said a championship in 2-3 years...do you not understand the long-lasting following after a championship?

If Tom is getting top 5 classes now..and actually teaches them toughness unlike some programs, who will stop him? Please tell me.

Son I don't think you understand the "long-lasting" following after a championship... out of the last 37 years, 35 of them had new champions the next year. 20+ years is the statement i had troubles with not the being good part. You guys haven't won the Big10 since that game I posted above, have a good beginning season and all of a sudden you're screaming championships for 20 years to come.

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Son I don't think you understand the "long-lasting" following after a championship... out of the last 37 years, 35 of them had new champions the next year. 20+ years is the statement i had troubles with not the being good part. You guys haven't won the Big10 since that game I posted above, have a good beginning season and all of a sudden you're screaming championships for 20 years to come.

my bad bro.. We didn't beat 3 of the Top #5 ranked teams last year.

And you are taking my statement too literal. Did I say 20 banners?...No obviously anything can happen, but when looking ahead this program is stronger than ever.

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Jimmy status: amused

Your team is good this year. The 20 years statement was FULL retard homerism at its finest. NCAABB royalty has forgotten about Indian brah. Duke, UNC, Kansas, Syracuse, Kentucky and Michigan State are still sitting at the throne. Look at title the past 20 years and Open your eyes to the fact that one good start doesn't equal Dynasty. Good luck with your own conference play. Best team isn't wearing red.

http://i.imgur.com/RvhiH.jpg

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 03:28 PM
^^damn bro..it must feel good to lose to Lehigh in the tournament.

lulz, get out of here.
http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/15/oh-snap.gif

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 03:42 PM

Again, you finished 5th in the Big 10. Beat all the #1s you want man. One strong opening season and your homer in you is out. C'mon brah

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Again, you finished 5th in the Big 10. Beat all the #1s you want man. One strong opening season and your homer in you is out. C'mon brah

lol strong reading comprehension man. Like I said, in reality, this year is Tom's first real class that can do something with talent. Even if you go back and look at last year, yeah they had some bad losses in b10, but throughout the season they got better. Look at the defense from the end of last season to now, almost a complete 180 difference.

Also, to ignore beating Michigan and Michigan State is just laughable. They did A LOT with a little last year.

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 03:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/uegJh.png

That was the 2010 National Championship

Hoosiers2009- 2010 record 10-22
Hoosiers 2010-2011 record 12-20

Pathetic

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 03:58 PM

lol its okay bro, i know...i know.

KCBadBoy
12-04-2012, 04:02 PM
I guess Kentucky wont be playing KU for the National title like I said in a thread awhile back :(

We got the best hops in college hoops!

http://www.abload.de/img/bmac21srse.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/33ze1w4.gif

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 04:09 PM
lol strong reading comprehension man.

You used the fact that you beat 3 top 5 teams to defend your argument... how is that strong reading comprehension? Your argument has so many "but in the future!" stuff in it. You have no real grounds except your team is ranked #1 in the polls at the moment, even though Duke should be. Your argument is based off of 8 or so games and stuff that hasn't happened yet.

My jimmies: intact
Your argument: invalid

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
You used the fact that you beat 3 top 5 teams to defend your argument... how is that strong reading comprehension? Your argument has so many "but in the future!" stuff in it. You have no real grounds except your team is ranked #1 in the polls at the moment, even though Duke should be. Your argument is based off of 8 or so games and stuff that hasn't happened yet.

My jimmies: intact
Your argument: invalid

lol i love how you keep picking pieces out of what I say. I called out IU for the past down seasons they have had...but you can't deny an extremely high rate of progress once they got a few better pieces. I'm sorry bro, where was your team in the tourney last year? Did they have Sampson mess them up for 4-5 years too, damn thats strange.

2011-2012 SCHEDULE
Overall
17-15 Conf.

get your rustle on bro. I call them like I see them.

koolskool
12-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Tarheel here. Everybody's getting exposed early. Much as I hate to say it, Dook looks strong-though they always do in Nov,dec.
Indiana looks good- they embarrassed us.
PJ Hairston is a homeboy- his cousin was just at my house.
Come Jan/feb... get your stuff in order--- we coming!!

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 04:27 PM
http://blaria.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

feel for your team with the guys you lost last year though

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 04:30 PM
lol i love how you keep picking pieces out of what I say. I called out IU for the past down seasons they have had...but you can't deny an extremely high rate of progress once they got a few better pieces. I'm sorry bro, where was your team in the tourney last year? Did they have Sampson mess them up for 4-5 years too, damn thats strange.

2011-2012 SCHEDULE
Overall
17-15 Conf.

get your rustle on bro. I call them like I see them.

I don't care about your progress I'm not denying they'll be good for a couple years, but a dynasty for 20? LOL.

You mad I can talk about basketball regardless of what my team's performance is? BRB nobody can talk college hoops unless their team is in the tourny. What a stupid thing to say.

Also 4-5 years? Lol comon son, ACC champs three years ago

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy215/dweeegs/bball.png

I've put down everything you've said and you're reaching. It's like arguing with a doorknob

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 04:37 PM
I've put down everything you've said and you're reaching. It's like arguing with a doorknob

you're right bro...im reaching.

I guess they were too when they went from a 12-20 team to a 27-9 team

man I just realize they suck...they put up 90 points against Kentucky. Brb gonna go cry in my diary, dweegers was right.

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 04:39 PM
you're right bro...im reaching.

I guess they were too when they went from a 12-20 team to a 27-9 team

man I just realize they suck...they put up 90 points against Kentucky. Brb gonna go cry in my diary, dweegers was right.

One good season and fanboys crying for a dynasty. I guess that's what happens when a team goes from totally irrelevant to 5th place finish in-conference.

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Tarheel here. Everybody's getting exposed early. Much as I hate to say it, Dook looks strong-though they always do in Nov,dec.
Indiana looks good- they embarrassed us.
PJ Hairston is a homeboy- his cousin was just at my house.

Would've been different if Hairston wasn't hurt.

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 04:50 PM
One good season and fanboys crying for a dynasty. I guess that's what happens when a team goes from totally irrelevant to 5th place finish in-conference.

17-15..sorry bro, I just wanna keep things relevant.

you are so butthurt lulz, I love it. But hey man, no hard feelings...maybe your team can get in the tourney this year..considering you "just" won the ACC championship 3 years ago. lmao. fuking hypocrite

btw I gotta give you props..you guys did beat IU this year.

IU-PA lmao only by 12

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 05:19 PM
17-15..sorry bro, I just wanna keep things relevant.

you are so butthurt lulz, I love it. But hey man, no hard feelings...maybe your team can get in the tourney this year..considering you "just" won the ACC championship 3 years ago. lmao. fuking hypocrite

btw I gotta give you props..you guys did beat IU this year.

IU-PA lmao only by 12

You're arguments make no sense. How does my teams performance effect yours? This is about IU being a 'dynasty' for 20 years. Keep switching subjects kid, makes my assumption that you're an idiot valid, and that I'm right.

I didn't use the ACC tournament thing to prove anything other than you don't know what you're talking about. You said Maryland was irrelevant for 4-5 years, I proved you wrong. How am I a hypocrite? Do you even know what that means?

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 05:33 PM
I didn't use the ACC tournament thing to prove anything other than you don't know what you're talking about. You said Maryland was irrelevant for 4-5 years, I proved you wrong. How am I a hypocrite? Do you even know what that means?

You realize how stupid you are right? I was being sarcastic and said where was your team last year...asking if Sampson had also destroyed your program (implying how far IU had come in 5 years of sanctions, etc).

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
You realize how stupid you are right? I was being sarcastic and said where was your team last year...asking if Sampson had also destroyed your program (implying how far IU had come in 5 years of sanctions, etc).

subbing, will bump when IU doesn't win the tourny. I'll use your tears as lube as you cry shouting "But next year!! The pieces will be there I swear!! I meant the dynasty starts next year!"

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 05:41 PM
subbing, will bump when IU doesn't win the tourny. I'll use your tears as lube as you cry shouting "But next year!! The pieces will be there I swear!! I meant the dynasty starts next year!"

k bro. What is funny is that you say oh they finished mediocre in the b10 last year and you are right, but you're a big phaggot because you haven't even respected the growth of this team even this year. I bet you don't even watch IU basketball.

I'll bump this too when maryland is getting their asses prolapsed next year..then you will never have to worry about a championship. "But, but but...they finished 2nd to last in the b10 their first season"...lulz phaggot

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 05:46 PM
k bro. What is funny is that you say oh they finished mediocre in the b10 last year and you are right, but you're a big phaggot because you haven't even respected the growth of this team even this year. I bet you don't even watch IU basketball.

I'll bump this too when maryland is getting their asses prolapsed next year..then you will never have to worry about a championship. "But, but but...they finished 2nd to last in the b10 their first season"...lulz phaggot

You're absolutely right, I don't get their games here at CP. Growth over a year doesn't mean **** is the point I'm trying to drive home, but apparently a good season results in 20 years of dominance. Lol what a phaggot, dream on. Do you realize how many teams have had 'good growth'? Apparently not.

You may certainly bump this. I never once said Maryland was going to do good, you're a huge tool. Matter of fact I'll bump it myself when it happens. Can't defend my points against Indiana not having a 20 year dynasty, reverts to trying to say UMD sucks. You know I realize UMD isn't that good right? You know that doesn't change anything I was saying right? Do you even logic?

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 06:19 PM
You're absolutely right, I don't get their games here at CP. Growth over a year doesn't mean **** is the point I'm trying to drive home, but apparently a good season results in 20 years of dominance. Lol what a phaggot, dream on. Do you realize how many teams have had 'good growth'? Apparently not.

You may certainly bump this. I never once said Maryland was going to do good, you're a huge tool. Matter of fact I'll bump it myself when it happens. Can't defend my points against Indiana not having a 20 year dynasty, reverts to trying to say UMD sucks. You know I realize UMD isn't that good right? You know that doesn't change anything I was saying right? Do you even logic?

Well your points are invalid until 20 years from now. Do you know the future bro?? fukkkk I always wanted to meet someone that could do that. I make a prediction and you refute it, doesn't mean you're correct phaggot. Don't act like you have some crystal ball.

Oh and I guess I do have some evidence.

Tom Crean's Career at IU.

2008-2009: 8 wins

2009-2012: 12 wins

2010-2011: 12 wins

2011-2012: 27 wins.

2012-13: 8-0 so far.

you mad he rebuilt this program from absolutely nothing? you real mad.

Jordan Hulls isn't mad. He is shooting over 50% from the field and beyond the arc. Just one example of a kid who has worked hard and is currently rustling jimmies everywhere now that we have a little talent to share the ball.

Assist to turn over ratio... 32:8

Some starting stats for you.

TEAM ADJUSTED OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY NATIONAL RANKING BIG TEN RANKING
Indiana 121.5 1 1
Michigan 117.4 3 2
Ohio State 115.4 7 3

TEAM ADJUSTED DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY NATIONAL RANKING BIG TEN RANKING
Indiana 86.4 5 1
Michigan St.86.6 6 2
Ohio State 87.5 10 3

TEAM ADJUSTED TEMPO NATIONAL RANKING BIG TEN RANKING
Iowa 68.6 95 1
Indiana 68.6 99 2
Illinois 67.5 151 3
Ohio State 67.0 175 4

TEAM EFG% NATIONAL RANKING BIG TEN RANKING
Michigan 58.3 5 1
Indiana 58.0 6 2
Illinois 55.4 19 3
Ohio State 52.4 46 4
Michigan State 52.3 48 5

anything else?

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Well your points are invalid until 20 years from now.

Then so are yours?... What were you trying to prove?

# of teams who have had similar improvement as that = too many to count
# of teams who have had 20 year dynasties = UCLA only one I can think of

What makes you different than the other teams who have had improvements like that? Do you honestly think IU is the only one to do that?

You have no clue how long 20 years is. If you said five or six, I might have believed you. But I'm actually laughing at you since I'm starting to believe you think it's true. Dead srs.

GutCrusher
12-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Then so are yours?... What were you trying to prove?

# of teams who have had similar improvement as that = too many to count
# of teams who have had 20 year dynasties = UCLA only one I can think of

What makes you different than the other teams who have had improvements like that? Do you honestly think IU is the only one to do that?

You have no clue how long 20 years is. If you said five or six, I might have believed you. But I'm actually laughing at you since I'm starting to believe you think it's true. Dead srs.

Do you even IU basketball? Bob Knight, 662 wins.... 22 seasons of 20+ wins

Tom Crean is cut from this same cloth and is entering this stage of his career (9 years of 20+ wins before coming to IU).

stay mad...stay mad. You obviously have no clue about the history of bball at IU

And again I will remind you...you took what I said too literally. Basically I was saying that they will be at the top from now on. If you don't know about the Sampson scandal, then just go...You said the word dynasty, I didnt.

DubSilky
12-04-2012, 07:25 PM

Tom Crean is cut from this same cloth and is entering this stage of his career (9 years of 20+ wins before coming to IU).

stay mad...stay mad. You obviously have no clue about the history of bball at IU

And again I will remind you...you took what I said too literally. Basically I was saying that they will be at the top from now on. If you don't know about the Sampson scandal, then just go...You said the word dynasty, I didnt.

I know a little about it

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-1586.jpg

The year was 1987

Best car

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-966.jpg

Best album

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-1924.jpg

Best TV show

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-2345.jpg

All the kids were playing

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-2262.jpg

Only Guy old enough to remember

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/Dubsilky/image-253.jpg

dweeegs
12-04-2012, 07:33 PM

err...

Ruling is what a dynasty does?

Also lol^^ a blast from the past.

DubSilky
12-15-2012, 01:42 PM

lulz, get out of here.
http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/15/oh-snap.gif

Butler....hahahaha phaggot

dweeegs
12-15-2012, 02:32 PM
but you're a big phaggot because you haven't even respected the growth of this team even this year.

http://imgon.net/di-T1MH.gif

swagzilla05
12-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Don't sleep on Louisville, we most likely would have beaten Duke if Gorgui Dieng (top 3 center in the country)had been healthy and able to play and we'd be undefeated

Fenex
12-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Don't sleep on Louisville, we most likely would have beaten Duke if Gorgui Dieng (top 3 center in the country)had been healthy and able to play and we'd be undefeated
Louisville is overrated every season imo.

swagzilla05
12-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Louisville is overrated every season imo.

In like the past 5 yrs we've been to 3 elite 8's and a final four, yea overrated sounds about right....

dweeegs
03-28-2013, 09:28 PM

my sides

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zmmkpy.jpg

ShweezyBTFO
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
not a fan of either school but dweeegs comes off looking like a huge phaggot here srs

Frankie3521
03-29-2013, 12:24 AM
UK is set to dominate again next year. No worries. BBN.

dweeegs
03-29-2013, 11:42 AM
not a fan of either school but dweeegs comes off looking like a huge phaggot here srs

lol

I don't make threads or proclaim the greatness of my team out of no where and with every post. I only respond to people who who try to rip on me.

What again did I do to come off as a phaggot?