PDA

View Full Version : Flacco - I will finally admit it

ajn
12-02-2012, 04:24 PM
i'm a huge Ravens fan, but today is the day I finally admit it.. Flacco will NEVER be an elite QB. it's obvious. this has been going on for 5 years and i'm done making excuses for him. he has literally no sense of the rush whatsoever and it's apparent that he is never going to develop that ability. and i don't want to rag on him personally because i don't know him.. but he *seems* to have this jack*ss attitude where in his head he thinks he's Dan Marino or something and can do no wrong, and i feel like Harbaugh is too nice to straighten him out.

Flacco is what he is. he has ALL the physical tools you could ask for, but lacks certain intangibles that make reliable QBs.

i've been defending him from detractors for the past 5 years, but today i've realized that there's no point anymore.

bezarker
12-02-2012, 04:27 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2wc1gkx.jpg

SRSmiscerIZsrs
12-02-2012, 04:28 PM
you just figured this out now? this phaggot harbittch and joe keep trying to prove he isnt a chump. He continues to suck penis yet they keep throwing to try and convince everyone he is legit.

1st and goal at the 4 yard line. Flacco incomplete pass. rinse and repeat. Field goal. RUN RAY RICE YOU FUKING DICK WEED

WheyneNewton
12-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Flacco is on that Sanchez time. He's lucky he has better WRs, RBs and O-line.

problemz
12-02-2012, 04:30 PM
In b4 Kethnaab

ajn
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Flacco is on that Sanchez time. He's lucky he has better WRs, RBs and O-line.
i still think he's better than Sanchez. Sanchez is legally retarded.

http://cinemagr.am/uploads/52952401.gif

i would say he's just ahead of Alex Smith (because he has a bigger arm), so i guess slightly above average maybe top 12-15 range. Flacco looks great when he has solid protection, but unfortunately he crumbles horribly under the slightest amount of adversity .

josh120
12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Alas, I admit it too. He just crumbles.

kethnaab
12-02-2012, 04:38 PM
In b4 problemz

EDIT - damn...

dougefresh93
12-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Flacco reminds me of Jeff George, awesome arm can make all the throws just does dumb **** and makes bad decisions

WRXbrah
12-02-2012, 04:50 PM
i still think he's better than Sanchez. Sanchez is legally retarded.

http://cinemagr.am/uploads/52952401.gif

i would say he's just ahead of Alex Smith (because he has a bigger arm), so i guess slightly above average maybe top 12-15 range. Flacco looks great when he has solid protection, but unfortunately he crumbles horribly under the slightest amount of adversity .

Bull****, Alex could manage games and read defenses better than Flacco. Ravens might have won a Super Bowl last year if they had Alex playing under center.

Liff_Wates
12-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Bull****, Alex could manage games and read defenses better than Flacco. Ravens might have won a Super Bowl last year if they had Alex playing under center.

You clearly didn't watch the playoffs.