PDA

View Full Version : Let the Bama/SEC hatred begin! ~OFFICIAL THREAD~

johnnyj411
12-01-2012, 05:51 PM
INB4 Bama burys Notre dame for 15th NC, and 3rd championship in 4yrs! GO!

911medic
12-01-2012, 05:57 PM
You called it right, my friend.

Nothing to say but Roll Tide!

fly4navy117
12-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Go Irish.

monsterBEN
12-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Who says the SEC is boring?

johnnyj411
12-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Go Irish.Hater

Who says the SEC is boring? That was the most exciting gave all year! My nerves were shot!

SeriouslyBrah
12-01-2012, 08:23 PM
SEC > everyone else

JaZart
12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
The SEC was insane this year...

brb top 6 teams all play in the same conference
brb bama, lsu, uga, uf, tamu, scar can all beat ND or any other team in the country.

911medic
12-01-2012, 08:37 PM
SEC > everyone else

Yes. ^^^^ This.

Bama should jump ND for the top spot. That's where we're going to wind up anyway. Might as well get that out of the way. : )

johnnyj411
12-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Yes. ^^^^ This.

Bama should jump ND for the top spot. That's where we're going to wind up anyway. Might as well get that out of the way. : )Very true. Bama should be #1 in the polls when they come out tomorrow considering we played a extra game and beat the #3 team.

angelfire2005
12-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I really don't understand all the Alabama hate from Georgia fans. I am for Alabama myself but had Georgia won I wouldn't have thought anything negative at all, the game was so close and hard fought that both teams deserved the win imo. I like watching GA play just as much as Bama, and if Georgia had been the one to face ND I'd damn sure be supporting them. The SEC is a family, we support each other against all non-SEC girly conferences, we play grown man football down here. b!itches better recognize

ShayZ
12-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I really don't understand all the Alabama hate from Georgia fans. I am for Alabama myself but had Georgia won I wouldn't have thought anything negative at all, the game was so close and hard fought that both teams deserved the win imo. I like watching GA play just as much as Bama, and if Georgia had been the one to face ND I'd damn sure be supporting them. The SEC is a family, we support each other against all non-SEC girly conferences, we play grown man football down here. b!itches better recognize

u wot m8? most UGA fans are rooting for Bama to beat ND.

mrawdtsi
12-01-2012, 09:49 PM
gods team will triumph. of this i am confident.

911medic
12-01-2012, 09:59 PM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/Stonewall1563/HailSaban-1.jpg

Hey_Jay
12-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Ncaa=sec

Calhexas
12-01-2012, 11:11 PM
In!

DeetsandWatsons
12-01-2012, 11:15 PM
As a neutral fan, I fully expect bama to slaughter notre dame. The SEC is just too good this year, and I can't see notre dame moving the ball on that defense.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 06:31 AM

Judging by the last 20 years and what both teams have accomplished, I think you're mistaken about who "God's Team" is

chlaxman
12-02-2012, 06:55 AM
People are rooting against the SEC this year? Seems like most people want ND to get stomped.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 07:05 AM
People are rooting against the SEC this year? Seems like most people want ND to get stomped.

The depth of the hatred for the SEC is the only thing that can unite the ND haters into actually rooting for the team and fanbase they despise so much.

roadtrippin
12-02-2012, 07:28 AM
gods team will triumph. of this i am confident.god isn't real, you idiot.

mrawdtsi
12-02-2012, 08:14 AM
god isn't real, you idiot.

do you understand sarcasm?

;)

johnnyj411
12-02-2012, 08:16 AM
People are rooting against the SEC this year? Seems like most people want ND to get stomped.Lets be real now. All the non-SEC fans and the media(espn) want the SEC and bama to lose against Notre Dame. Trust me they don't want the SEC to win 7 championships in a row! Are you crazy man?. People on the outside want the SEC to fall,they are tired of our reign of success.

johnnyj411
12-02-2012, 08:17 AM
god isn't real, you idiot.Atheist much?.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Lets be real now. All the non-SEC fans and the media(espn) want the SEC and bama to lose against Notre Dame. Trust me they don't want the SEC to win 7 championships in a row! Are you crazy man?. People on the outside want the SEC to fall,they are tired of our reign of success.

The Alabama hate will be at an all time high. Repeat national champions? Good gawd the butthurt will be legendary.

edsp
12-02-2012, 08:31 AM
personally i want ND to win, always support the underdog if im a neutral, dont really like either of their styles of football to be honest though

JrM703
12-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Very true. Bama should be #1 in the polls when they come out tomorrow considering we played a extra game and beat the #3 team.

A one loss team isn't going to jump and undefeated team, computers won't give enough points to Alabama to make the jump, whether they deserve it or not.

No hate for the SEC, it is a strong conference, however if you really think they are going to steam roll the same Notre Dame team that only gave up 20+ points once this season, and held the one shared opponent Michigan offense to less yards, and less points, than you haven't been paying attention.

The game will be decided by what Notre Dame's offense can do against Alabama. If they can't move the ball, and the defense is on the field the whole game, they'll get fatigued and give up points.

Should be a close one.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 08:42 AM
A one loss team isn't going to jump and undefeated team, computers won't give enough points to Alabama to make the jump, whether they deserve it or not.

No hate for the SEC, it is a strong conference, however if you really think they are going to steam roll the same Notre Dame team that only gave up 20+ points once this season, and held the one shared opponent Michigan offense to less yards, and less points, than you haven't been paying attention.

The game will be decided by what Notre Dame's offense can do against Alabama. If they can't move the ball, and the defense is on the field the whole game, they'll get fatigued and give up points.

Should be a close one.

I think the game will be close in score but Bama's defense will probably push around Notre Dame's OL. Notre Dame has a quality front 7 but UGA's was bigger and just as talented...yet Bama bashed their skulls in. I also think UGA's secondary is better than Notre Dame's so Bama may attack that angle. 36 days so I'm sure we'll hear every possible analysis of how to defeat either team.

Notre Dame's best bet is to attempt to run their offense just like TAMU did with up-tempo, no huddle to try and prevent Bama from making personel adjustments. That being said...Everett Golson is no Johnny Manziel.

Another game that will be decided by the QB play on both sides of the ball.

JrM703
12-02-2012, 09:02 AM
I think the game will be close in score but Bama's defense will probably push around Notre Dame's OL. Notre Dame has a quality front 7 but UGA's was bigger and just as talented...yet Bama bashed their skulls in. I also think UGA's secondary is better than Notre Dame's so Bama may attack that angle. 36 days so I'm sure we'll hear every possible analysis of how to defeat either team.

Notre Dame's best bet is to attempt to run their offense just like TAMU did with up-tempo, no huddle to try and prevent Bama from making personel adjustments. That being said...Everett Golson is no Johnny Manziel.

A fair analysis, I can agree with.

No huddle will be important, and red zone scoring, where Notre Dame has struggled all season.

Thumper.
12-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Lets be real now. All the non-SEC fans and the media(espn) want the SEC and bama to lose against Notre Dame. Trust me they don't want the SEC to win 7 championships in a row! Are you crazy man?. People on the outside want the SEC to fall,they are tired of our reign of success.

Pretty sure other fans within the SEC want Alabama to lose more than those outside of the SEC.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Pretty sure other fans within the SEC want Alabama to lose more than those outside of the SEC.

Yeah with all the talk about how SEC fans are pro-conference I think the majority of non-Bama/UGA fans last night were rooting for UGA and I already know most of my LSU friends are rooting for ND.

Zuus
12-02-2012, 09:16 AM

everyone writing ND off in this game. In all honesty, trolling aside, i think its going to be closer then people think.
ND has the least broken tackles on defense in ALL of college football. Even the bama homers gotta admit GA's tackling was horrible last night.
ND has strong front 7, so does bama. Game should be low scoring.
Bama probably has the edge in OL play, but damn their passing game looked non-existant last night. 3rd and 5 and running? strong faith in QB.
Coaching edge probably goes to Saban
Bama looked susceptible in the secondary last night, but ND did as well at times against USC.
Its national championship game between 2 great defenses, anything can happen and 1 big play could determine game.

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 09:31 AM
everyone writing ND off in this game. In all honesty, trolling aside, i think its going to be closer then people think.

Agreed.

ND has the least broken tackles on defense in ALL of college football. Even the bama homers gotta admit GA's tackling was horrible last night.

They tried to blow the RBs up a lot but even when they wrapped up there wer several instances where Yeldon and Lacy went for another 1-3 yards. Sometimes more. Bama is very physical, and their backs are likely more physical of ball carriers than anyone Notre Dame has faced.

ND has strong front 7, so does bama. Game should be low scoring.

That's what I thought about this game too...and UGA's front 7 is bigger and just as strong as Notre Dame's. Bama has some secondary issues to fix.

Bama probably has the edge in OL play, but damn their passing game looked non-existant last night. 3rd and 5 and running? strong faith in QB.

I actually was pissed when we tried to throw. 350 yards rushing? Why the fukk would we even try to pass when we're averaging almost 7 yards a carry and UGA has great edge rushers??

Coaching edge probably goes to Saban

As long as he burns the How to Manage The Game Clock in College Football - By Leslie Edwin Miles manuscript he apparently read this week.

Bama looked susceptible in the secondary last night, but ND did as well at times against USC.

There's a few personel changes I'd like to see happen. Namely I'd like Geno Smith take Belue's spot at corner and Landon Collins in for Perry.

Its national championship game between 2 great defenses, anything can happen and 1 big play could determine game.

Truth.

Zuus
12-02-2012, 09:40 AM
As long as he burns the How to Manage The Game Clock in College Football - By Leslie Edwin Miles manuscript he apparently read this week.

had me scratching my head not taking a timeout with 35 seconds left in 1st half with 3 left...

game was just so good though, so many little things that happened that could have turned the game.

yeldon doesnt get in on that 2pt conversion...GA could have kicked easy FG at end to win.
Bama OL blocks ogletree on fg attempt, 10 pt swing in bama favor
Bama return man fumbles on return, makes amazing scoop to save ball to prevent GA from recovering near redzone

P51
12-02-2012, 09:51 AM
At the end of the day Bama fans are still full potato. Enjoy your poverty, low IQ state.

johnnyj411
12-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Pretty sure other fans within the SEC want Alabama to lose more than those outside of the SEC.True, I know my Freinds that are auburn fans already telling me they are going for the Irish....f'n phaggots.

Yeah with all the talk about how SEC fans are pro-conference I think the majority of non-Bama/UGA fans last night were rooting for UGA and I already know most of my LSU friends are rooting for ND.Same here its almost funny they would rather go for a non-SEC team just for spite.

At the end of the day Bama fans are still full potato. Enjoy your poverty, low IQ state. Enjoy watching Bama win #15 phaggot.#jellymuch

Calhexas
12-02-2012, 12:32 PM
had me scratching my head not taking a timeout with 35 seconds left in 1st half with 3 left...

game was just so good though, so many little things that happened that could have turned the game.

yeldon doesnt get in on that 2pt conversion...GA could have kicked easy FG at end to win.
Bama OL blocks ogletree on fg attempt, 10 pt swing in bama favor
Bama return man fumbles on return, makes amazing scoop to save ball to prevent GA from recovering near redzone

People always bitchin about how the SEC is boring. Anyone who didn't find that entertaining is gay as fukk

johnnyj411
12-02-2012, 04:52 PM
People always bitchin about how the SEC is boring. Anyone who didn't find that entertaining is gay as fukkTroof! I was more intense about that one than the bama/lsu game and that was pretty dayum intense!

Sublime88
12-02-2012, 05:11 PM
**** bama, **** georgia. Go ND

Phil_Jr
12-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I have a feeling that Bama is going to run the ball straight at Manti Te'o. Lots of teams would try to run away from the best defender on the field, but Alabama runs straight at them. They did it last night, they did it last year in the championship game when they threw to the honey badger nonstop, and they'll do it against Notre Dame. Once Te'o is neutralized, the running lanes will be wide open and we'll have 2 running backs with over 150 rushing yards.

And we can't pass? Why pass when you can get 7 yards/carry against a top 10 defense. Alabama can definitely throw, if you think they can't then you just haven't watched them. Aj Mcarron is the best passing qb I can ever remember us having. Bring it on Notre Dame, be careful what you wish for...

Bonetana
12-02-2012, 06:30 PM

AMEN!

<------

Notre Dame will take bodyshots on Bama and knock em out!

LETS GO FIGHTING IRISH

screw the crimson tide!

sexandiron
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Bama has a great O-line but their defense is over rated. Every time a team spreads them out, they struggle. LSU and TAMU both spread the field and moved the ball easily against Bama. ND will do the same but they have better athletes and better O-line than LSU/TAMU

EasTexan
12-02-2012, 08:51 PM

I don't think so. At least not any SEC fans I've talked with. Yea, I know, small pop.

Gig 'Em and Roll Tide.

johnnyj411
12-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Bama has a great O-line but their defense is over rated. Every time a team spreads them out, they struggle. LSU and TAMU both spread the field and moved the ball easily against Bama. ND will do the same but they have better athletes and better O-line than LSU/TAMU Bama's defense is weaker this year especially thier scondary b/c they lost alot of seniors last yr.