PDA

View Full Version : Blending food?

andrewzw11
11-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Are there any cons to blending foods (specifically whole food carb sources like brown rice and oats)? Like does it mess with digestion or some **** because it's broken down already?

It's kinda hard to get 250g+ of carbs from healthy foods like fruit, oats, and brown rice, etc, so that's why I ask this question. Please don't tell me about IIFYM though, I don't plan on resorting to poptarts and soda for carbs...

rand18m
11-30-2012, 08:32 PM
What exactly do you think happens when you chew and swallow all the above in a single meal?

13Chris13
11-30-2012, 09:59 PM
How about a couple bagels.. 60g carbs in each. 250g carbs shouldn't be too hard, even if you "don't wanna resort to pop tarts and soda" What about ice cream? are you against that too? They even have multi grain bagels...

Do you have a broken jaw?? Cause that should be the only reason that someone should think about blending whole food for consumption..

Some do add oats and peanut butter to whey shakes, so I guess there are exceptions

Tdiguy
11-30-2012, 10:40 PM
lol enjoy your good food avoidance for the rest of 2012 lol..... Your red for a reason. Ill eat my pop tarts and enjoy my abs you enjoy your blended nastyness