PDA

View Full Version : Israel to build 3000 settler homes after UN vote

CXC3000
11-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Israeli terrorists crying at Palestinian recognition so what do they do ? - the vile scum start building more illegal settlements. Yeah, that'll help your position :rolleyes:

--------------

Israel has authorised the construction of 3,000 more housing units in occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

It is also speeding up the processing of 1,000 planning permissions.

The decision comes a day after a vote at the UN General Assembly upgraded the Palestinians' status at the UN to that of non-member observer state.

Plans to build settlements in the area, known as E1, are strongly opposed by Palestinians, who say the development will cut the West Bank in two, preventing the creation of a contiguous Palestinian state.

The move is a first indication of Israeli anger, less than 24 hours after the vote on Palestinian status was held at the UN, the ***'s Kevin Connolly in Jerusalem reports.

http://www.bb_c.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20552391

x-trainer ben
11-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Have they ever stopped building?

CXC3000
11-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Have they ever stopped building?

Unfortunately no.

x-trainer ben
11-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately no.

So this isn't really news, in the sense that it is some kind of surprise.

MichaelLitoris
11-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Unfortunately no.

so whats different?

flabtoabs
11-30-2012, 10:03 AM
lol u mad brah??

you guys gonna do something about it?

Tha big kahoona
11-30-2012, 10:04 AM
lol u mad brah??

you guys gonna do something about it?

Negged

lol

flabtoabs
11-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Negged

lol

lol u mad israel can neg you with JDAM and hellfires????

Tha big kahoona
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
lol u mad israel can neg you with JDAM and hellfires????

you mad brah question mark question mark question mark question mark

MichaelLitoris
11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
they see me buildin
they hatin
they neggin

:(

Tha big kahoona
11-30-2012, 10:27 AM
they see me buildin
they hatin
they neggin

:(

I genuinely lol'd at this

Gris419
11-30-2012, 10:30 AM
http://img4.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-jews-cristiano-ronaldo-soccer-249614.gif

illriginalized
11-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Well I guess that's more territory to bomb.

http://i.imgur.com/jx8Kg.gif

ttahor
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
but..but..the rockets.. the terrorists..

AA43560
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
And this is why we have the wonderful criminal court :D

CoMqLeXx
11-30-2012, 04:05 PM
and this is why Jews really don't want peace

Tha big kahoona
11-30-2012, 04:16 PM
and this is why Jews really don't want peace

Israelis, not jews.

Spartacus777
11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Aware me on Israeli settlement, srs. How is building more homes for people aggressive? Just because some other randoms lay claim to that land?

rusvik
11-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Israelis, not jews.

Half the settlers are mentally ill American jews.

bluejay83
11-30-2012, 04:47 PM
when you say "occupied" you mean the City a JEWISH Kingdom built and established as their homeland 1700 years before Islam was even born?

lolol

OK, Jeff

rusvik
11-30-2012, 04:49 PM
when you say "occupied" you mean the City a JEWISH Kingdom built and established as their homeland 1700 years before Islam was even born?

lolol

OK, Jeff

Piss off Jew fanatic, the modern day jews have no claim to that area besides the UN resolution which created the state.

4lulz123
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Piss off Jew fanatic, the modern day jews have no claim to that area besides the UN resolution which created the state.

Most of the secular jews deserve to call israel their home and westbank is strategically important and compromises Israel's safety if given to the arabs. Westbank was also previously the jordanians which was taken by Israel in the Six-day war.

BRB attacks Israel and loses

Loses westbank.

Dont think i will just give it back to you will i?

If peace was to occur, the westbank should be demilitarized in a two-state solution.

essenn
11-30-2012, 05:08 PM
so whats different?

Nothing.

Israel is still in the wrong and breaking laws left right and centre. Only democracy in the middle east... right... what a joke of a claim that is.

This action proves Israel's intents and its motives of never wanting peace in its vicinity. I think they actually prefer murder and illegal settlements than to work together towards a two state solution - then again, they never have wanted that.

Weightaholic
11-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Israel is still in the wrong and breaking laws left right and centre.

Which laws are they?

Ikeman83
11-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Aware me on Israeli settlement, srs. How is building more homes for people aggressive? Just because some other randoms lay claim to that land?

First, you have to realize that for any country to be functional, it has to have borders which make sense. If your country is completely inside of another country, you're basically at the mercy of that other country. Also, if you don't have access to the sea, or can't access parts of your country without going through another country, you're basically screwed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Six_Day_War_Territories.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg

**Note** The Sinai Peninsula was returned to Egypt in the 80s.

These maps give you an idea of where the different populations are living, although the Israelis have built a lot of developments in lands that had been predominantly Palestinian. What makes building homes aggressive, is that if the Israelis occupy all of the territory within their borders, or even just by occupying geopolitically important territory, they make a 2-state solution impossible because there's no longer a way to create a Palestinian state (<<<Political Science word for "country") without the state being incredibly weak. Weak states tend to become failed states because they can't provide basic services (see Somalia).

This is a case where a house is more than just a house, for both sides.

essenn
11-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Which laws are they?

Don't be stupid, when you are going to bark out questions like that it doesn't hurt to do your research, even though your in a state of denial.

Would you like me to google it for you or are you going to take the liberty to do so before looking like a moron? Typical zionist sympathizer...

yumaddamuy
11-30-2012, 05:39 PM

yeah thats right Jew fanatic, they have no claim to the land besides that claim to the land that they have!

sc0rpion
11-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Nothing.

Israel is still in the wrong and breaking laws left right and centre. Only democracy in the middle east... right... what a joke of a claim that is.

This action proves Israel's intents and its motives of never wanting peace in its vicinity. I think they actually prefer murder and illegal settlements than to work together towards a two state solution - then again, they never have wanted that.

Your Arab countries don't even give a shyt about palestinians, and they treat them worse then Israel does. Why do you think the arab nations haven't even tooken in the palestinians yet? That's a good solution don't ya think? Instead of trying to cram them into a nation smaller then Texas?

Jew/Israel is just an easy scapegoat for racist retards who are too scared to fight anyone besides harmless jews.

4lulz123
11-30-2012, 06:13 PM
what i dont get is why jordan and **** wont take in palestinians, i mean they owned them before. Yeah they want their own piece of paradise in the desert ok. sucks to be those palestinians who werent integrated into israel after the wars.

beefyfan
11-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Israel is a wart on the cock of humanity.

abdus
11-30-2012, 09:46 PM
lmao at butthurt Netanyahu and Israeli terrrorists.

They got trolled by 138 countries. inb4 they need to 'defend' themselves against these 138 'terrorists and aggressors'

beefyfan
11-30-2012, 10:41 PM
lmao at butthurt Netanyahu and Israeli terrrorists.

They got trolled 138 countries. inb4 they need to 'defend' themselves against these 138 'terrorists and aggressors'

They will never recover.

Ikeman83
12-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Your Arab countries don't even give a shyt about palestinians, and they treat them worse then Israel does. Why do you think the arab nations haven't even tooken in the palestinians yet? That's a good solution don't ya think? Instead of trying to cram them into a nation smaller then Texas?

Jew/Israel is just an easy scapegoat for racist retards who are too scared to fight anyone besides harmless jews.

I know that geography isn't everyone's strong point, but the land area of Israel (8522 sq. miles) is almost identical to New Jersey (8721 sq miles)

ttahor
12-01-2012, 10:54 AM

lolol

OK, Jeff

what the hell are you talking about? by that logic, 99% of all major cities today are illegitimate

RugbyTank
12-01-2012, 11:23 AM
so whats different?

The difference is Israeli PM Netanyahu, said promised to the US that they would not build in that section.

It actively defies and puts pressure on their greatest ally to take a stand on their beliefs. Stay with Israel contra to what the world thinks is right. They basically said you're(U.S.) with us or not, past actions aside.

As it is right now, Israel is isolating itself and it seems like theyre digging a pretty trench right now.
I specfically say Trench because by doing so, this will have a huge rammifications on war.

Tha big kahoona
12-01-2012, 12:03 PM
The difference is Israeli PM Netanyahu, said promised to the US that they would not build in that section.

It actively defies and puts pressure on their greatest ally to take a stand on their beliefs. Stay with Israel contra to what the world thinks is right. They basically said you're(U.S.) with us or not, past actions aside.

As it is right now, Israel is isolating itself and it seems like theyre digging a pretty trench right now.
I specfically say Trench because by doing so, this will have a huge rammifications on war.

Strong post. Also mirin username. Rugby league brah here

MichaelLitoris
12-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Strong post. Also mirin username. Rugby league brah hereget a room.

Ikeman83
12-01-2012, 12:48 PM

Israel is pretty isolated. Scratch that. Israel is almost completely isolated. The US will never abandon Israel, because extremist Muslims A) Hate America and B) have managed to come into power in several North African / Middle Eastern states. Germany will also continue to give Israel money, because if they don't everyone and their mother will give them an unholy amount of **** for the h-caust. The 1st and 4th largest economies in the world have Israel's back, and Israel has nukes. I don't think they care guys.

BalkanPrince
12-01-2012, 12:57 PM
This is not the beginning of settlement building like Hillary Clinton makes it seem. Take a good close look of this map of the West Bank:

http://www.theglobaleducationproject.org/mideast/info/maps/west-bank-2003-map.jpg

These walls, these checkpoints, these military bases, these settlements, did not come to existence one or two days ago. It was years of complete rejection of ANY plan and ANY settlement. It was years of expansion into the West Bank (The significant part of the now-dead future Palestinian state). If you want to ignore reality and act like Israel gives a **** about peace, you can do that.. but people who read and think, know that Israel feels like it has a privilege over the world because it has America in its pocket.

Thats the truth, and the entire world has realized it.

RugbyTank
12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Fk I just was casually walking by and overheard a TV with Hilary Clinton Talking some straight Bull sh!t

RugbyTank
12-01-2012, 01:40 PM
What I will find intriguing is:
-How Israel will find families to live in those settlements?

Unless, they migrate all zionists in that area. I do not believe the more sensible Israeli's would justify living in those Area's .
You would have to disregard safety in trade for belief.

Then Again, there should be no shortage of people considering the contract of free housing in return for living there for x-amount of time.

What does Israel have to gain by building those settlements in this specific?
This move will be the justification of an overly defensive response from Israel, I believe who ever lives in those settlements will be used as Martyr's for the justifcation of the destruction of Palestine.
I just hope those people are smarter to see past the deceiving hands.

P.S. - Watch this
PqGiyaJGZHM

Weightaholic
12-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Don't be stupid, when you are going to bark out questions like that it doesn't hurt to do your research, even though your in a state of denial.

Would you like me to google it for you or are you going to take the liberty to do so before looking like a moron? Typical zionist sympathizer...

So, no answer then. Typical response.

Facts or GTFO.

essenn
12-01-2012, 04:59 PM
So, no answer then. Typical response.

Facts or GTFO.

I could find you hundreds of links that specifically state exactly where Israel has broken international law. You would either a) disregard it or b) twist the argument like u always do.

If you don't have the will to google "international law Israel has broken" then you really will never be enlightened nor will you learn the true criminal actions of an apartheid state.

Lazy zionist bogan ... get your act together.

Weightaholic
12-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I could find you hundreds of links that specifically state exactly where Israel has broken international law. You would either a) disregard it or b) twist the argument like u always do.

If you don't have the will to google "international law Israel has broken" then you really will never be enlightened nor will you learn the true criminal actions of an apartheid state.

Lazy zionist bogan ... get your act together.

So, again, you have produced nothing of substance, merely more hyperbole and personal invective.

Quality work, as always....

stlmtl
12-01-2012, 06:28 PM
So, again, you have produced nothing of substance, merely more hyperbole and personal invective.

For a guy who acts as if he doesn't care for any side, your one of the biggest zionist hasbara trolls on this board. If you are what you say you are, look up how many times Israel has broken international law and still is. Then maybe you will not be surprised by little rockets falling on Israeli territory.

Weightaholic
12-01-2012, 07:55 PM
For a guy who acts as if he doesn't care for any side, your one of the biggest zionist hasbara trolls on this board. If you are what you say you are, look up how many times Israel has broken international law and still is. Then maybe you will not be surprised by little rockets falling on Israeli territory.

Another one who, when asked to provide something susbtantive, provides nothing but invective. What are you pair, a tag team of irrelevancy?

Which laws are being broken here?

Ikeman83
12-02-2012, 02:38 AM

I don't think anyone is surprised when rockets fall on Israeli territory. I just don't understand how people can be surprised/outraged when Israel shoots back.

gimmedat
12-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Israeli terrorists crying at Palestinian recognition so what do they do ? - the vile scum start building more illegal settlements. Yeah, that'll help your position :rolleyes:

--------------

Israel has authorised the construction of 3,000 more housing units in occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

It is also speeding up the processing of 1,000 planning permissions.

http://www.bb_c.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20552391

Good.

aRCaNEbrah
12-02-2012, 05:37 AM
I don't think anyone is surprised when rockets fall on Israeli territory. I just don't understand how people can be surprised/outraged when Israel shoots back.

someone who understands whats going on in the r/p section. is this fanta sea?

if only the mexican american war had mexico shooting rockets into america for stealing territory, americans would finally see how israelis feel. the only difference is that israel has actually given back land hoping for peace. kind of hard to get peace when your deity is advocating for the opposite in your scripture though

MrBadkat
12-02-2012, 07:05 AM

Article 49 of the Geneva Convention.

MrBadkat
12-02-2012, 07:30 AM

if only the mexican american war had mexico shooting rockets into america for stealing territory, americans would finally see how israelis feel. the only difference is that israel has actually given back land hoping for peace. kind of hard to get peace when your deity is advocating for the opposite in your scripture though

HA! Their willingness to build more illegal settlements really reaffirms their commitment to find a peaceful resolution

(not srs)

stlmtl
12-02-2012, 08:26 AM

I guess Palestinians can't relate to September 11 because they're sub-human. Some Americans... Israel has you by the balls.