PDA

View Full Version : Diet plan - quest for the ripped look

Adamm21
11-28-2012, 02:25 AM
Hi fellow lifters!

I'm going to start a proper diet the beginning of 2013 with my goal to get a solid lean, ripped look.

Currently I'm 'Bulking' it started of well but as I went back into my last year of uni e clean bulk has started to become a bit more dirty. A typical day would consist of:
Meal one: porridge
Meal two: tuna baguette with cucumber on brown bread
Meal three: chicken and pasta or tuna pasta or spaghetti and mince
Meal three weight gainer shake
Meal four 4 eggs
Meal five weight gainer shake (before bed)

But I would also consume pop tarts, and crisps in the evening. And the calories are not consistent day to day.

Luckily I have an insane metabolism (though it makes it hard to put on weight) so this slip hasn't had much of an effect on my appearance abs are clearly seen ect.

The start of 2013 I'm looking to really hit this ripped look that I so desperately want.

The diet will consist of
Meal one: porridge
Mean two: tuna rice
Meal three: some sort of protein shake maybe even the weight gainer
Meal four: fish or chicken with green leaf salad
Meal five: 4 eggs
Meal 6: undecided (before bed meal)

Any views, or advise from people who have been here before would be fantastic! Feel free to look through my images, if I should bulk more let me know. I'm currently weighing in at 78kg at 6.1'

Thanks in advance

layarph
11-28-2012, 02:35 AM
You are confused. Answer yourself this, what adds weight? what loses you weight? From what you have provided, it is impossible to answer how beneficial this diet would be to anyone.

And you also think that you can't consume pop tarts and crisps in the evening? Why would you think that?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129523333

WonderPug
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
Try to understand that the names of the foods you eat and the frequency of your meals is not what determine the outcome of your diet. Rather, it's daily energy balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency.

gspratley
11-28-2012, 06:47 AM
^^ this

You are confused. Answer yourself this, what adds weight? what loses you weight? From what you have provided, it is impossible to answer how beneficial this diet would be to anyone.

And you also think that you can't consume pop tarts and crisps in the evening? Why would you think that?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129523333

Adamm21
11-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the posts, i'll get reading and amend