PDA

View Full Version : High carbs/low fat on training days and high fat/low carb on rest day?

Ghosting
11-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Does it matter or is splitting hairs? I will keep the same deficit, I wil just adjust my carbs and fat percentages on training and rest days.

WonderPug
11-27-2012, 11:45 AM
I stopped eating carbs and fat on both training days and rest days. I've also eliminated protein intake because I read online that protein is bad for the kidneys.

On an unrelated topic, I've been feeling weak lately.

Dujin77
11-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Splitting hairs OP.

Ghosting
11-27-2012, 11:54 AM
I stopped eating carbs and fat on both training days and rest days. I've also eliminated protein intake because I read online that protein is bad for the kidneys.

On an unrelated topic, I've been feeling weak lately.

LOL. Already called out.

Edit : I was even going to link the article to cite it as proof

Dujin77
11-27-2012, 11:55 AM
LOL. Already called out.I didn't even look at who started the thread...

Ghosting
11-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I didn't even look at who started the thread...

I claimed IF made me lose fat much faster than normal. Untz immediately called me on it. Now this...... :)

WonderPug
11-27-2012, 12:56 PM
LOL. Already called out.Your mistake was starting a thread. Chuck usually inserts his trolling more surgically, by posting in a thread that already contains a ton of crap.

That said, you did get Dujin. You got him good ;)

Ghosting
11-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Your mistake was starting a thread. Chuck usually inserts his trolling more surgically, by posting in a thread that already contains a ton of crap.

That said, you did get Dujin. You got him good ;)

Chuck is sneaky as hell

WonderPug
11-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Chuck is sneaky as hellIf Bunk mated with Jason, Chuck would be their child.

Ghosting
11-27-2012, 01:21 PM
If Bunk mated with Jason, Chuck would be their child.

LOL. What clued me in was when his AVI was him naked with a Bert over his crotch. I realized he probably wasn't being serious but was still skeptical until he wrote that post calling out Ian. He may have been serious about calling Ian out but some of the stuff he put in there was pretty funny.

He also called out that poster last night with a picture of him wearing shorts pulled up between his cheeks. He acted serious, but the pic said different.

WonderPug
11-27-2012, 01:36 PM
He's a master and I think we've all been "gotten" by him.