PDA

View Full Version : Lean gains (IF) + Carb-backloading

takimpalan
11-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Sup guys,

been doing carbbackloading for a while now. Great results but no too much dedication for it to be honest. With my busy schedule, school and that it is very hard for me.. I need some carbs meen :D
So I wanted to combine lean gains(IF) with Carbbackloading. On off days I do leangains and on ON days I do carbbackloading!
I really believe what carbbackloading does and how good it is. Im bulking now.. 3500 to 4000 kcal per day.

Sry for my bad english guys..
and dont give me advice if you dont know about CBL and IF! Dont show me researches or some.. I want to hear some advice from ppl who already did those diets.. :D

thanks ;)

WonderPug
11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
It sounds like you're looking to add acronyms where you'll get the same basic results by using common sense.

germaine07
11-19-2012, 08:50 AM
What are you asking? Both are a function of personal preference.

takimpalan
11-20-2012, 05:27 AM
if I can combine those types of diet? Would it be beneficial?

SuffolkPunch
11-20-2012, 06:56 AM
if I can combine those types of diet? Would it be beneficial?

Compared to what? Let me make an assumption.

[Compared to a diet with the same calories and macros but with no regard to meal timing - you prepare and eat meals when most convenient to you]

The answer is no

WonderPug
11-20-2012, 06:59 AM
if I can combine those types of diet? Would it be beneficial?The number of acronyms used to describe a diet does not impact its efficacy.

Rather, it's energy balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency that have a causative association with a diet's outcome.

RubenOlivares
11-20-2012, 07:28 AM
"The whole reason we keep moving towards more extremes on the dieting front, especially those in body composition are because as a whole there is a lack of understanding the route of fat loss and energy balance in the body."

It's crucial that you understand that these protocols aren't magic; they can be beneficial to certain individuals, but you are going to have to experiment and find out what you are most comfortable doing.