PDA

View Full Version : Has BB.com stopped selling trutein protein?

Ikfast
11-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Can't seem to find it and I am eager to get hold on a tube. Apologies if the thread in the wrong section.

Thanks

Jtbny
11-18-2012, 11:46 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149696713

Freaked me out for a second when I couldn't find them listed ;)

Ikfast
11-18-2012, 12:11 PM
just called them and asked. Seems like they are just out of stock for now. Expect it to be back up in a few days :D

BetterThanLife
11-18-2012, 04:01 PM
I'll offer my copy and paste response in here, since I figured I would have to address this question numerous times.
Trutein is not discontinued, just sold out at the moment. The store wanted to avoid an excessive number of people placing orders while it is on backorder, particularly during Friday, so it was taken down for the time being. When that happens they have to ship out the in-stock items, and then ship the Trutein separately at a later date, resulting in two shipments. All flavors should be back in stock the Monday after Thanksgiving. Save your order for Cyber Monday and hopefully bb.com will have Trutein promptly back up in the store!

Jagd24
12-17-2012, 05:55 AM
I'll offer my copy and paste response in here, since I figured I would have to address this question numerous times.
Trutein is not discontinued, just sold out at the moment. The store wanted to avoid an excessive number of people placing orders while it is on backorder, particularly during Friday, so it was taken down for the time being. When that happens they have to ship out the in-stock items, and then ship the Trutein separately at a later date, resulting in two shipments. All flavors should be back in stock the Monday after Thanksgiving. Save your order for Cyber Monday and hopefully bb.com will have Trutein promptly back up in the store!

^ is this a full on lie? Month later and nothing

iviicrociot
12-17-2012, 07:29 AM

No, it was in the store and now it's sold out again.

PBateman2
12-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Can just get it from the Trutein website.

BetterThanLife
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
bb.com did receive a shipment a few weeks ago, but now they want a large order to be fulfilled before putting the product back in the store. If Trutein were to sell out, as it usually does within a few days, it will continually be taken down from the site. Trutein will be back in stock this week, and it will be very well stocked, this way it will not sell out quickly and will remain in the store. You'll be able to get it by the end of this week, as there will be plenty to go around.

Tdiguy
12-17-2012, 03:39 PM
i just gave up waiting and ordered proNOM 23 from controlled labs....its got a crazy good rating guess weill see